|Wind Release: Vacuum Blade|
|Literal English||Wind Release: Vacuum Blade|
|Games||Wind Style: Vacuum Blade|
|Other||Wind Style: Air Blade|
|Manga||Volume #51, Chapter #479|
|Anime||Naruto Shippūden Episode #209|
|Game||Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact|
|Appears in||Anime, Manga, Game|
|Classification||Ninjutsu, Chakra Flow, Shurikenjutsu|
|Range||Short to Mid range|
The user exhales wind-infused chakra onto a weapon in order to increase its sharpness, range and lethality. For example, the user can infuse a kunai to resemble a makeshift scimitar or infuse shuriken to increase their range and cutting power.
- In the manga, Danzō only used this technique on a kunai, but in the anime he also used it on shuriken to make them widespread lethal fan blades.
- Though unnamed in the manga and anime, this technique was named in Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact.
- In the anime, shortly after the reincarnated Madara engaged the Fourth Division, a Kumo-nin tries to attack him with this technique.
- Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
- Flying Swallow
- Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
- Vacuum Sword
- ↑ Naruto: Shippūden episode 322