|Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
- The technique depicted in the manga.
- The technique depicted in the anime.
||Water Release: A Thousand Feeding Sharks
||Water Style: 1000 Hungry Sharks
||Water Style: Thousand Hungry Sharks
||Volume #54, Chapter #506
||Naruto Shippūden Episode #250
||Short to Mid range
A much more powerful version of the Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, the user creates one thousand sharks out of water that enter into a wall formation and rain down to attack the opponent.
- In the manga, these sharks are formed from the water. In the anime, they appear to be summoned sharks.
- In the Shōnen Jump publication of chapter 506, the name of this technique was pronounced Senjikizame. It was corrected to Senshokukō in the tankōbon release.
- ↑ Fourth Databook, page 261