|“||You really are... damned annoying.||”|
Welcome to my talkpage. Please remember to sign your comments by typing four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on from the toolbar.
Re: Shinju and Ten-Tails
I get that the tree used to look different before Kaguya merged with it (and presumably didn't have an eye), but I don't understand why there is a differentiation being made between the Ten-Tails "tree form" and the Shinju when the Ten-Tails is (partly made of) the Shinju. Every translation I can find of chapter 673 has the voice telling Madara to absorb the Shinju and the Ten-Tails, so I don't really see how that's confirmation that the tree form doesn't count as the Shinju. That could be something lost in translation though, of course.--BeyondRed (talk) 04:17, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- When I try to debate, I try to keep my biases in check and just use facts...though the issue is dropped.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 08:33, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Looool, speed era bro... Speeeed era ;) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:41, November 4, 2014 (UTC) Speed has limitations, you could check my edits because I may do something wrong :) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:52, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
I was closing it just as you moved it. xD
Feel free to reopen the thread, but it would be easier for the wiki to have all the new information in separate threads, rather than a "mega thread". :) --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 11:25, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- The discussion thread you closed (and which I reopened) is where the community can discuss the databook.
- The board itself is for translators to aggregate all databook information together in separate threads so that the wiki can use the data to improve the mainspace.
- If you still don't understand, feel free to message on chat. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 11:44, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
The wiki is crazy busy and I have yet to have my morning caffeine (it's 9:30 in the morning here). At least this will finally end some of our most tense arguments around here. That's all I can say. I'm relieved we'll finally have some answers. So far, I'm loving this databook. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 15:31, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- The Truth-Seeking Balls need to be translated pronto. In fact, I'd move that to the top of the list were I able to translate. I'll pop in for a moment, but I'm not staying. There's a certain Totodile in there I'd rather not waste my brain cells speaking to. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 15:39, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
I liked Sasuke's new design. Very Madara-esque. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 20:59, November 5, 2014 (UTC)
My previous doubts are now becoming huge. Those spoilers might be fake, according to this post which includes a post by a twitter-artist that is claiming that he/she created it. http://therewithasmile.tumblr.com/post/101887716313/mariauchiha-hes-the-artist-who-created-most-of Although, this could also be a faked claim. Either way, I didn't want to post more links after that mess, so I wanted to show this to you first before spamming it. Any idea as to what we should do? --Plane in the Desert (talk) 02:53, November 6, 2014 (UTC)Plane in the Desert
EDIT: in retrospect, it is the last night of naruto, so I suppose it doesn't matter anyways. It'll be resolved, either way. Thanks anyways :) --Plane in the Desert (talk) 03:03, November 6, 2014 (UTC)Plane in the Desert
No I know they might be fake, I'm just putting this out there so we take the spoilers with a healthy dose of salt. If you'd like, I'll put it on one of the treads, if not, I'll let it sit. I doubt it's fake though. Too much info from that "Evil" person on the Naruto Forums to disclaim it, but who knows. This could be the biggest trolling of the naruto fandom. Either way, it is ending tomorrow, so yeah. Maybe this last night of naruto can be spent in peace :) --Plane in the Desert (talk) 03:26, November 6, 2014 (UTC)Plane in the Desert
Might Guy Status
What happened to Sasuke's article?
sorry about going off topic that person was just annoying me with stating my statements did not make sense when i clearly answered his or her questions they simply did not like my answer. i was trying to explain that my statements did not lack sense Actionmanrandell (talk) 23:47, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
We're all forum moderators by default and there's no point in having my tag say something different to make it look as if I have more authority in the matters of the forums. The distinction between each is best kept to the forum tags on posts, rather than the usertags. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 18:09, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- To move an article or file, you just go to the article or file in question. Beside the Edit button, there is an arrow: click on that and then select "Rename". As a rollback user, you can choose to suppress the redirect when moving the file/page (by unchecking "Leave a redirect behind", only advised for file moving). It is also advised that if you plan on moving lots of files to new names, that you enable this script in your wikia.js file. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 19:53, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Pretty much.
- When you move files or pages to new names, the system automatically leaves a redirect in its place in case the previous title may be searched for by users. Redirect suppression simply means that you tell the system to not leave an automatic redirect in place of the old title, creating a red link at that page. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 20:23, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
1. Thank you! I'm surprised you actually noticed! xD
2. I'd like your opinion because I don't think this should just turn into another long debate between myself and Snapper. I'm not sure how this came about into turning 700 (and I suppose The Last, for that matter) into an epilogue and separating it from the Final Arc. I merely just want all of the community's thoughts on this...
- Hey Windy- how are you? Sorry it took me so long to get back to you; I had a wedding today (so pardon me if I seem a little off in this response). First and foremost, I want to point out that there was a misunderstanding between us. I wanted to know your thoughts on separating chapter 700 from the Final Arc (as I think it is weird to have 699 chapters all being associated with an arc, and having one chapter stand alone, regardless if there is a time-skip or serves as an epilogue). However, that being stated, I am very glad that you decided to open up and actually give your thoughts on the actual chapter itself! I've always wanted to know how you felt about the series itself, and it was nice seeing you open up for once! xD Here's my reply to your thoughts:
1. I think Shino is still probably a bug fanatic. If we see him in the mini-series, he will still most likely be tied to bugs. After all, I believe he did have a beetle on his flak jacket. His role as an academy teacher actually makes a lot of sense- it fits his character perfectly. However- what's up with those futuristic shades?
2. It would have been nice for there to be a little more difference between Naruto and Boruto, but to be honest, I actually do like him. If we follow him in the mini-series, I'll be fine with it. Though I am hoping that he actually aspires not to be Hokage, and rather to break out of his father's shadow.
3. Overall, I'm fine with the new Ino-Shika-Cho. Shikamaru's kid looks exactly like him, Ino's kid is ugly as sin, and Choji's... I actually kind of love Chocho! xD
4. Personally, I see both Sakura and Sasuke in Sarada. The only issue I have with her is the glasses- Sakura has never shown any signs of vision problems and Sasuke is the eye guy; I'm hoping this isn't setting up something like "your real mother was Karin" drama BS subplot for the mini-series.
5. WTF happened to Anko? How did this happen?
6. I actually think Himawari is so damn cute (and I'm a dude)!
7. No, Lee wasn't Guy's son. I've been thinking the same thing. Though it's probably a good bet that he probably is Lee's son, given the track record of this chapter.
8. Tenten is Tenten... All I have to say on that.
9. Temari did certainly look old- what's up with that? Gaara just looks like a clown now- remember when he used to murder anyone who looked at him funny? Kankuro... he hasn't been relevant for over 100+ chapters, so what's even the point?
10. Yep- definitely looks like Shisui; though I wish we could've saw Shikamaru interact with her a bit.
11. This was one of my favorite parts- I like seeing where Kakashi and Guy ended up. Kakashi doesn't need the Sharingan to be a good character. As far as Guy goes- his leg literally began crumbling away (I think he lost a toe or two)... but I see your point.
12. I'm afraid to see what Tsunade actually looks like now. How is Onoki still alive?!?!
13. Bee and Gyuki: About what I expected.
14. Exactly- really jarring, and I'm not really digging it. Doesn't mix well with the Narutoverse.
15. Iruka- meh. Konohmaru- screw him! ;)
16. The new Kage were about what I expected- I love that Darui became the Raikage. Akatsuchi is Kurotsuchi's adviser.
17. Yes I did! Though in all seriousness, that ending panel summarizing the the series and calling back to the first panel was probably the best way to end it all...
Pairings... UH!!! But, here we go:
Sasuke and Sakura- I was fine with it. I understand the issues with it, but overall, I didn't care. It was actually one of the pairings that made the most sense.
Naruto and Hinata- I was fine with this one too. It's better than NaruSaku (and I mainly say this just to piss off the NaruSaku fans- they're the worst kind of Naruto fans; they're literally trying to get Naruto banned in the USA- did you hear about that BS?).
Shikamaru and Temari- probably the only pairing that I gave two sh!ts about; glad it happened...
Sai and Ino- it works, nothing to complain about.
Choji and Karui- what the legitimate f*ck is this? Where did this come from? I guess it's okay, but nothing really built up to it. Hopefully it's touched on a little bit in The Last.
You forgot about Kiba and Tamaki- it's stupid. Makes no sense other than the fact that Kiba=dog, and Tamaki=cat.
So there you have it. If you would like to give your thoughts on 699 as well, I would love to read them (in fact, I liked 699 more than 700). Other than that, thanks for an entertaining read, and sorry for the misunderstanding at the beginning! --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 03:14, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Kiba Part II image
Hey WindStar7125, I wanted to get your opinion on this new image of Kiba in Part II that I uploaded yesterday. The current headshot pic is pretty bright and I think the new image shows a nice view of Kiba without too much brightness. Of course, I can't just upload a pic and put it in the infobox without getting a consensus from other users. Let me know what you think about it. Thanks! --SSJ2AJB 22:31, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- It did go unnoticed on Kiba's talk page. I put my suggestion about the new image on the talk page yesterday and nobody's responded on it yet. --SSJ2AJB 04:40, November 9, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Shinobi Compendium
Re: Colored Manga
I finally managed to make a purchase through Jump+ by sideloading the app to my tablet and paying through it using my Google Play account, then synched it with my existing Shueisha account to access it via my browser. I can try uploading the full chapters later. FF-Suzaku (talk) 03:06, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Not sure if there's been a single place where these links have been collected, but there they are. FF-Suzaku (talk) 05:46, November 10, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Forum Requests
There is the link up on the Community tab, but I will give UltimateSupreme another poke to add the notice on forum threads. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 19:25, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
- I saw your second message, I went afk before I could reply...
- Yes, that might be possible: however, the notification does not take you to the very last post. It actually just takes you to the first unread post in the thread (which can be quite far from the top and bottom of the thread.
- I don't think it's a good idea to add too much text in places, it should be minimal or it will simply confuse users and make them less likely to use the page. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 19:48, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Haha, yeah the usernames I'm seeing are pretty funny, even if they're now dead accounts! :P
- That would probably be a good idea, I'll probably make a thread at some point tomorrow and highlight it as a notice. As we have no chapter discussion threads any more, Wednesday's will become boring :P --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 20:58, November 11, 2014 (UTC)
Good morning sir. But I just want to ask you something regarding the picture that I am posting on Hanabi Hyuga's page. What's wrong I just want to let other people see the appearance of Hanabi on Shippuden or in the future. Its okay for me if you're the one who edit it for me in a right way following policies. Kindly use my picture because for me there's nothing wrong with it. Thanks and sorry. Reply back pls or even just edit that page for me the same way I did before but following right policies thanks. I just want to see that picture on Hanabi's page. That it! :D Tabitha.OrLeans (talk) 02:19, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
Oh. Is that so? I'm very sorry. I'll just wait for the movie to be released to avoid spoiling. But when it is, i'll edit it again on my one for sure. I repeat, I'm sorry.--Tabitha.OrLeans (talk) 07:30, November 13, 2014 (UTC)
hey star...could U talk to (or warn) this guy kenjievans...keeps reverting the magnet release to unknown elements...I fixed it to wind&earth then he reverted it again...thanx --DARK ZER06 (talk) 10:05, November 14, 2014 (UTC)
re: question on chat
I'm really happy to know that awful, nevre-striking Thread for Canon Ships is closed. Thank you for that, otherwise I would've surprisingly lost my temper! --Hisana456 (talk) 05:21, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
- You make a good point technically! Sadly, this shows that some viewers (particularly in the West) fail to understand the implicit and symbolic representation of the major event/pairs. This is why the fools and sensible tend to bicker a lot :/ --Hisana456 (talk) 05:33, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
I won't revert your edit on the War article, but this must be questioned- are we really not going to mention the fact that the Infinite Tsukuyomi was finally released, whether it happened after the War was concluded or not? Based on what was documented, while all of the Akatsuki members or other combatants (Kaguya) were defeated, everyone aside from Team 7 were still trapped in the Infinite Tsukuyomi. What was the main goal of the Akatsuki? Revive the Ten-Tails and activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi. Team 7 succeeded in sealing the Ten-Tails (Kaguya), but the Infinite Tsukuyomi was still activated. From the article's information alone, it is hard to say that the Allied Shinobi Forces succeeded, as 99.99% of them are in a genjutsu. It doesn't matter if the War was already over- this is an extremely important detail that needs to be included. --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 05:38, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not trying to start an argument- as you should know by now, I try to do all I can without causing any real issues among the community. I won't do anything unless I have your actual consent; all I ask is that you merely consider this before I change anything. --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 05:41, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
- I told him the same thing :P I guess some people are more susceptible to corruption than others :D--Elve [Moderator] Talk Page|Contribs 12:45, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Article Talk of Black Zetsu
Sorry If I'm annoying you, I had posted facts there, I was trying to convince with image but It was removed, I had made a mistake including my theory thread, so you ignored too quickly, Earlier when I joined this Wiki I guessed that discussion about theory can be helpful to improve the article, and article talk page is not a place to discuss so that is why I took my discussions to the forum and it was also related to other articles like Truth-Seeking ball, I know that Narutopedia is not a place for Naruto Fanon, and I did not post anything non canon, so why did you consider my theory a fanon, with discussion and insights of many people only I came to conclusion about topic, I hoped that many people would partake in discussion, but that didn't happen, as it was already discussed. I was not trying to act high and mighty that I know everything. I just wanted to make it right, I didn't know that discussion about a theory was included as fanon, and this isn't a place so why create a forum for discussing theory anyway? Sorry again If you think I'm being rude and annoying you..:-)Naruto uzu6254 (talk) 15:20, November 15, 2014 (UTC)
Sakura's Casual Attire,
Do you happen to know the name of the song when Edo Madara and Edo Hashirama fought in Shippuden episode 379? I'm trying to find the song but haven't had much luck.Cloudtheavenger (talk) 08:40, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Certain images and/or icons in a characters' infobox don't show up for me on my mobile device. I created a topic for one such instance on Madara's talkpage. I'd really appreciate your insight on this if you have any.--Minamoto15 (talk) 13:19, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Windstar, may i ask why the revert? I did exactly what Cerez did with Shizune's appearance section and there's no issue with that so why should it be different for this situation? --Sarutobii2 (talk) 17:32, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
- 2 people agreed with your idea about using slideshows instead of implementing sub-sections. And anyway, a slideshow is necessary when there's multiple images but ive made it so there's only 1 image instead, so whats the issue? --Sarutobii2 (talk) 18:43, November 16, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Windy back on the topic of slideshows. On Naruto's page in his slideshow, he has 1 image of him wearing his red scarf and another without. Can the image of him without the scarf be removed from the slideshow? Its essentially a duplicate image. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 03:53, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
- Its such a small issue that probably wouldn't get much attention on the talkpage so i'll drop it. Just don't want to start seeing people adding images for a character with a minor difference, like if we had a image for Ino with and without lipstick on hahaha. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 06:42, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
Naruto's Age and Sakura's Other Outift
How can 2 years after be 19? It would be 20 you don't count the age he currently is
Wow, it is really meaningful for me to get an apologize about the issue back there, Windy-Sama. But im the one who should apologize for not understanding what you meant, usually users are sarcastic when they talk like that on a post and it's my fault to believe you did the same too, i'm really sorry about it Windy-Sama.
Being said this i expect that the respect and estimation we have to each other don't gets downhill.
I've protected the page. If he keeps making the edit after the protection expires I'll see about blocking him.
For future interactions with both him and other users, I would suggest the following:
- Actually explain why you are reverting him, which none of you really did in your edit summaries. He can't read minds.
- More specifically to you, do not rollback his edits right out of the gate. Rollback is for obvious vandalism, and his edits are or were well-intentioned. If he continues to make the same edit after you've attempted to explain the problem, then you can use rollback.
- Try to find a compromise that he and other editors would be satisfied with. The message you left on his talk page is very non-compromising.
Sasuke did get a transfusion of Senju cells
In Chapter 671, Hagoromo states that Naruto was only able to meet with his chakra transmigration because he had acquired Six Paths Chakra by having the chakra of all nine tailed beasts inside him. Also in Chapter 671, Hagoromo states that Madara acquired the Rinnegan by transplanting Hashirama's flesh - which contained Asura's chakra - into his own body - which contained Indra's chakra - thus forming Six Paths Chakra. When Kabuto was resuscitating Sasuke on page 4 of chapter 667, he says "With my medical ninjutsu, the cells of Hashirama I've studied thus far, and someone's advice... I could somehow save his life." Kabuto infused Sasuke with Senju cells to heal him, Asura's chakra in those cells reacted with Indra's chakra within Sasuke's body, forming Six Paths Chakra, which allowed Sasuke to speak to Hagoromo's ghost and awaken the Rinnegan. What Hagoromo's ghost gave Sasuke was the Six Paths Yin Power, which returned to him after Kaguya was sealed. Arawn 999 (talk) 03:24, November 18, 2014 (UTC)
- OK... if Kabuto didn't infuse Sasuke with Senju cells, how did Sasuke acquire Six Paths Chakra? He can't have got it from Hagoromo's chakra-ghost because according to Hagoromo himself during his talk with Naruto, in order to be able to speak to his chakra-ghost they had to already have Six Paths Chakra in the first place. When talking about Madara, Hagoromo states that the only way for an Uchiha to get the Rinnegan was to awaken Six Paths Chakra, and as revealed in that chapter the two ways to get Six Paths Chakra are to combine the chakra of all the tailed beasts, which Naruto did with Obito's help; or combine Indra's chakra with Asura's chakra, like Madara did when he infused himself with Hashirama's flesh. As for whether or not Hashirama's cells could be used to activate the Rinnegan, Orochimaru and Kabuto (who stated he was following in the former's footsteps) certainly thought so, and if that's too implicit Guruguru outright told Obito that if he was lucky the Zetsu tissue (which contained Hashirama's cells) that Madara patched him up with would interact with his Sharingan to awaken a new power - referring to the Rinnegan - which could only happen if they still contained traces of or a connection to Asura's chakra. Arawn 999 (talk) 07:26, November 18, 2014 (UTC)