We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Simant (talk) 05:24, February 11, 2014 (UTC)
The images you uploaded that have text over them, like "The Tournament Begins" and "Aerial Attacks", are those images from an official source, like a youtube video, or were those simply added by some random person who reuploaded the video? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:37, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
- The last image that you uploaded it might be useful and you can use it into the article. But I have to ask the same question that Omni-sama said before, where did you get those images from? —Shakhmoot (Talk) 22:39, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Storm Revolution images
I think you can post the picture in the article, provided there is an agreement on the part of some members of the community, if they do not accept just withdraw.—Entondark (talk) 22:52, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Kabuto's Transformation
Alright, the special case of doing something like that is Obito of course. But for Kabuto, it isn't. His transformation appearance could be illustrated in the appearance section. And we already have an image for that. Personally, I'd agree with you because his shape hasn't changed to its normal since that moment, like Orochimaru. I duuno, but it's better to ask this question in Kabuto's talkpage. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:10, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. WikiTroll (talk) 12:31, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
When tagging pages for deletion, do not blank them. This just makes it harder for sysops to know why the page is to be deleted. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 13:12, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
My mistake, thanks for letting me know WikiTroll (talk) 13:46, March 8, 2014 (UTC)