|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Yeah, I did lose interest in Naruto. I lost it gradually over the past few years, actually. It's a shame, but such is life. I do still enjoy helping you guys out, so don't be afraid to ask me any questions ^ω^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 09:45, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
Vandals with 2 or 3 edits in the period of 10 minutes don't warrant a block, as the block could stop legitimate editors on public computers from editing. Only persistent vandalism deserves a block. — SimAnt 02:33, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Web Browser
Depends on the computer I'm in, but even in the same computer, I rotate between browsers a lot. Out of the big five, the only one I don't have installed is Safari. I never used it in a Mac, but on Windows, it's not a good browser, I tried it once. Other than that, I rotate between Chrome, Opera and Firefox, with no particular preference. Right now, I'm in Chrome. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:30, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- You mean your home page? In the settings, you can define what you want it to be your homepage and how you want the browser to start, for example, either loading your homepage, newtab page, or tabs you had open when you last closed the browser. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 04:34, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Nick did the following: "if you guys can share/like/whatever this comment 10k, we released the first two episode earlier". One week later, 10k reached. First two episodes were released the 24th if I'm not mistaken. They're great. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:57, April 6, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Opening Theme
I think you mean 「グルグル回る」 ("guruguru mawaru"). It does basically mean something like 'circle round and round' or 'going around in circles'. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 06:21, April 7, 2012 (UTC)
The Bashousen correction
Naruto Chapter 533 page 3 where Tenten picks up the fan. She says "Nice, he [Asuma] took out the lightning monster." The wind created from Asuma's Dust Storm Technique goes right past his students, after Ino dives into Chouji, and destroys Kakuza's lightning mask monster. So, Tenten does not use the weapon until sometime later that we cannot see. The result being her chakra having been drained significantly in Naruto Chapter 536 page 16 from using the fan. We know this because of the medic treating Tenten saying "You used up too much chakra, don't touch that fan again!" So, Tenten did use the fan but not to destroy the lightning monster. —This unsigned comment was made by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
Tales of Gutsy Ninja English subbed
There's nothing wrong with his userpage, it's just designed with an infobox.
- —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 03:41, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
- It was not for him.
- Ah okay thanks! :D —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me) 12:03, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Edo Tensei article
- Epic. But sadly couldn't be helped. He threatened to use a bot to force is will and yeah...I don't play like that.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 03:59, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Copying Userpage
What do you mean by "good with copyright", someone is good with tagging images here with license and rationale? Someone who understands copyright law? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:52, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Everyone who can use templates in theory should know how to tag an image. As far as copyright law works, I have no idea. I do remember reading something about a Wikia policy or something along those lines that per the terms of the service, every information you use the system with is treated as a "free-for-all" kind of license unless some other is specified. You'd have to dig through licensing policies in the wiki. The most I got with some lazy research was this. There is more thought, I remember having read it somewhere. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:01, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
It depends on how it's written, as there are quite a lot of possibilities. However, the most likely option would be 鳴神 which means 'roaring god' and refers to thunder. It is also the name of a famous kabuki play. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 07:16, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Another Translation
Tsukuyomi temple (1) (月読堂(1), Tsukuyomidō (1))
- Within the Tsukuyomi temple in the courtyard, a giant zushi has been placed. (中庭の月読堂(つくよみどう)の中には、 巨大な厨子(ずし)が置かれている。, Nakaniwa no Tsukuyomidō no naka niwa, kyodaina zushi ga okarete iru.)
- It is said that in the beginning, the girls who became rope miko were enshrined here, but that is not what you see here. (ここに、最初に縄の巫女となった娘が祭られているというが、それを見たものはいない。, Koko ni, saisho ni nawa no miko to natta musume ga matsurarete iru to iu ga, sore o mita mono wa inai.)
Tsukuyomi temple (2) (月読堂(2), Tsukuyomidō (2))
- Underneath the zushi, a large mirror has been placed. (厨子の上には、大きな鏡が置かれている。, Zushi no ue niwa, ōkina kagami ga okareteiru.)
- It seems that it was meant to reflect the moonlight entering the Tsukuyomi temple to directly below it or something, but… (どうやら、月読堂に入って来た月の光を、真下に反射させるためのものらしいのだが…, Dō yara, Tsukuyomidō ni haitte kita tsuki no hikari o, mashita ni hanshasaseru tame no mono rashii no daga…)
Moon's Well (月の井戸, Tsuki no Ido)
- It was written down in ancient literature that the rope miko would go to the 'Moon's Well' somewhere on this estate and descend into it to below the ground, where she would cleanse herself in the moonlight. (古い文献には、縄の巫女は、この屋敷のどこかにある「月の井戸」を通って地下へ降り、月の光で身を清める、と記されている。, Furui bunken niwa, nawa no miko wa, kono yashiki no doko ka ni aru 'Tsuki no Ido' o tōtte chika e furi, tsuki no hikari de mi o kiyomeru, to shirusarete iru.)
- It is said that the Moon's Well is in this Tsukuyomi temple, but… (この月読堂に、月の井戸があると言われているが…, Kono Tsukuyomidō ni, Tsuki no Ido ga aru to iwarete iru ga…)
By the way, a zushi is a so-called miniature shrine holding, for instance, Buddhist statues, relics, ashes, or memorial tablets. It can also refer to the Buddhist household altars common in Asia. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:25, April 25, 2012 (UTC)
I did something wrong?
do i did wrong on the talk page and deletaion and sowhatever? my question. i was blocked once by the annoying user who used pictures not according to the image policy.
- No problem, I can take advice, just Im kind a frustrated lattely, so I bite like angry mutt you know, its not nice seeing all peasants and one drug dealer getting graduated before me(on my coledge), just because they cheated on some of subjects and I didnt...But enough with the trolling, if you say stop, than I ll stop...YamatoTakeru (talk) 22:53, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes I know that, but I think I'm not violating the talk page policy. :) —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 07:52, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Ah thanks, that makes se-
You're welcome. I saw you undoing edits and I think it will help you. It won't also be a major issue, I think Spey and Salil won't disagree too. :) —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 11:41, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, Indxcv is right. You undo a lot of vandalism edits so having rollback is fine :) --Speysider (Talk Page) 11:42, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Re: New Naruto Movie
Done :) Now, check. akz! 15:12, June 7, 2012 (UTC)
Is or was?
Gimme one good reason for settin' was instead of is. Nevermind the different personalities. This was given to us by Kishimoto through the 3rd Databook. Till the 4th says he's got another hobby and doesn't include this one along with it, we should set it as 'is'. Same goes for the phrase. X29, 11:26, Friday, 8th of June, 2012.
You know, you made a good point of Deidara bein' dead, although Kishi would've said in the Databook that it WAS. Why? The databook was for the time from the start of Shippuden till the Invasion of Pain.... I think. Anyway, in the past, I was started a few revert wars. But now, I'd prefer diplomacy instead. THat's why I'm here talkin' to you. X29, 11:53, Friday, 8th of June, 2012.
- I am not sure but I think it goes to the section, Deleted User Contributions — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 15:06, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Or maybe this — ¤ULTIMATE SUPREME¤(T@lk)☺ 17:38, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
Not really what was I questioning for. This sort of thing happened like around last year or so, assuming when the new profile design came. The editcount doesn't really catches up it just show no changes whatsoever. The edits that show in your profile changes when you edited an article before it's deleted. -White Flash-(Talk)- 18:07, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Talk page archives
Hello, my teacher White Flash.
|“|| If a new userpage falls under one of these criteria it will likelybe deleted.
|“||" One liners which don't state anything helpful or just state the obvious (this includes under construction pages) ". Your point? There are many users here that have "Hi" or "What's up" on their profile||”|
They are either very good editors; if not all of them should be deleted.
|“||Does not relate the user as an editor to the wiki||”|
How is it doing that?
|“||is not related to the wiki in any way||”|
Hes one of my favorite characters. And I wasn't revert warring his lately on that page. I revert something once, not a whole mess of times, not that I'm saying you said I did. I'm just pointing out that i don't revert war on anybody's pages. The Fox king(firstname.lastname@example.org (talk) 13:08, June 19, 2012 (UTC))
Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc
Episode 152 where the Akatsuki were finished sealing the Six tails. User: Gamma Venom 567
I know, I made two pages by mistake when I was trying to fill out my signature. I marked them for deletion they just haven't been deleted yet... I created my signature on another wiki so when I went here and it wasn't working I tried to fix it and ended up creating 2 extra pages by mistake. -__- I'm sorry... --EriHonjo, Kira and Sarah M. (talk) 20:13, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Wait, wait, wait. Ignore the top one. I did that on purpose. I may just take it off. When I was making my signature the thing on signatures said that you may want to link the wiki your on most to your talk thing because that way other peopl from other wikias may be able to reach you. But as I said I may take it off. (I dont know how to cross out old text) --EriHonjo, Kira and Sarah M. (talk) 20:19, June 27, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Profile Problem
Yeah, the <tabber> doesn't seem to be parsing for some reason. All I'm getting is a blank page. It would fit with all the other problems I'm having, such as the button to see a drop down menu not working, the lightboxes randomly working and so on. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:30, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup, I did. Didn't do anything. :( --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:34, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- I dunno. The problem is specifically on this wiki as I just tested it on the Encyclopedia Hiigara and it worked fine there. It must be something the Central Wiki is doing specifically for this wiki that has broken numerous features. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:42, June 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Baha, sure. What would you like? There's no limit to what can be done really. — Urbancowgurl777 (talk) 22:07, June 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Yup. And what do you want written? Do you want one part to link to your talk page as well? — Urbancowgurl777 (talk) 00:54, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
[[User talk:White Flash|<choose><option>http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/urbancowgurl777/White_Flash.png</option></choose>]]
what is wrong with what out down in the gaara personality section? ~~Justin Holland~~
i feel that gaara realized that may have been an mistake in the end and i feel that it couldn't hurt putting in where they made amends for that ~~Justin Holland~~
I put that trivia there to help differentiate the difference between Creation Rebirth and Strength of a Thousand, where the markings DON'T disappear. I saw the discussion for Strength of a Thousand and people are very confused about the difference between the two. Please don't remove something on whim especially when its just based on your opinion.
RE: Special Chakra
well at irst i woulda thought that too, however she never said it eas the kyuubi, in the viz translation i've read chapter 498: page 14 she said to naruto "I have a slightly special chakra... and was kidnapped by the village of kumogakure because of it", they way she said it made it sound like it was her own chakra and not the kyuubi's, cause if it was the kyuubi's would'nt she have said so? I've been reading volume 53 again and noticed it.184.108.40.206 (talk) 04:00, July 4, 2012 (UTC) yomiko-chan
Re: Special chakra
Wouldn't really say so. Kushina was indeed a jinchūriki at that point, but she also said she was made the jinchūriki because she had a special chakra, capable of binding the Nine-Tails or something like that. I think that even without the Nine-Tails, her own chakra is special. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:09, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Considering we don't know a lot about it, I say it doesn't deserve its own section, but a trivia point should be enough. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:17, July 4, 2012 (UTC)
Oh yes, sorry. I've been reviewing the first film because of the constant edits made to Shion and the recent attacks on all pages. Then place the end of the movie where the duels with Miroku Mouryou. There she specifies the chakra. —This unsigned comment was made by FemaleUchiha (talk • contribs) .
Eight Trigrams Palams Vacuum Heaven
No idea. We greenlit the idea when they came asking if they could. Even if it's still not on, that's the first time I saw them asking people from a wiki directly if they want something. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:43, July 7, 2012 (UTC)