|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Anything more specific? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:05, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, that. This isn't a feature we use here in this wiki. Matter of fact, we specifically request some of the more socially-oriented features to be disabled in the wiki, such as article comments and badges. Our aim is to be an encyclopaedia, not an online board. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:15, July 7, 2011 (UTC)
I'm not sure that's allowed. It certainly isn't covered in our image policy. I suppose the best place for this to be discussed is at Narutopedia talk:Image policy, where people are most likely to reply to a question like this. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:16, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
- What do you need help with, exactly? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 17:31, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
I could, but I would need the Kanji. Otherwise, I can only speculate:
- Chikage could be 地影 Earth Shadow
- Rokujo could be 六除 Sixth Division
- Ah, I see. Well, both are (more or less) common names in Japan. 六条 is the name of the 76. Tennō of Japan (this one). The Kanji mean six and paragraph/clause or street. As I said before, 千景 is also a (female) name and means thousand (as in Chidori) and view (as in view over a wonderful panorama). Seelentau 愛議 17:16, August 15, 2011 (UTC)
Re: This IP
Hey~ I'm not entirely sure, going from the edit the person made I might. A while back there was an issue about whether or not Madara was the main antagonist or a major antagonist of the series which included an IP user.--Cerez365™ 13:51, August 30, 2011 (UTC)
I'm assuming you mean in your user page? Sure. Just don't use the templates we use for character infoboxes, it'll list you in tons of templates as if you were a character. Take a look at other members' userpages, some of them have userboxes as well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:21, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- I think so. If there's anything wrong, me or another sysop will tell you something. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:50, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
That's something one of the sysops who get some coding made for me back when I was a sysop in that wiki. As I understand, it is a bit of CSS that tweaks a bit of the interface, changing things that I didn't like in the interface or something like that. It was something that helped me delete article comments if I'm not mistaken. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:01, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
- So, it's like this: 泉井 Izumii is a surname in Japan. 泉 Izumi, as I said, means 'spring' and 井 I means 'water well'. Both can mean 'fountain', too. But the common Japanese word for 'fountain' is 噴水 funsui. At least that's what I know^^ Seelentau 愛議 12:20, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
It's not a drag in YOUR opinion. An' by the way, mind your own buisness. X29 18:12 September 14 2011.
Oh !*@#$&*@#$&*@%&*$%&@*#$&!@*#$&%*&!$*#@%&!*@#$&@#*%&@#*$&#!%*!@$&#!*#$&. I really hope that, like article comments, this is something that every wiki can choose to turn on or off in the Wiki Features page. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:12, September 27, 2011 (UTC)