We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Death and Life
- If you'd like, I could make them. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:37, July 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I chose (blood) red and (jade) green because those colours are traditionally used to symbolise life in both Eastern and Western cultures. It's really the same reason I chose black and white for the Death icon.
- As for other icons… I'm always willing to help. Just tell me what you want it to be ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:54, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
Another user page
Just create an article with this name: User:VolteMetalic/<name>. Of course you've to replace the <name> with anything you want, for example: User:VolteMetalic/Ideas. Seelentau 愛議 13:57, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
you want proof!? look at youtube!
Re: Divine Mangekyo Sharingan
I'd love to create that image for you, but it'd be very difficult to get all designs into one. If you already have an idea on how it should look, please give me an image. If not, I'll see if I can concoct something pretty ^^ —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 23:14, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Something like this ? If yes, tell me, I will upload under a new name. Ju gatsu mikka (talk) 20:52, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Did you mean something like this? Also, here's my go at it. I was trying to go for a manji-like pattern, as the manji is a symbol of perfection in Japan.
- Oh, and to Ju gatsu mikka: I don't mind, but it's not very polite to fulfil requests made to someone else, without notifying them. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 22:21, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I uploaded a new version with your changes added.
- As for your other question: I personally would simply put the Byakugan on the forehead. You might find it somewhat odd-looking, but this third eye concept has a history dating back to times immemorial. It would almost be sacrilege not to put in on the forehead. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 15:02, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
VolteMetalic I believe that as Onoki said his master passed the secrets of Dust Release onto him, I think this indicates that there doesn't need to be blood relation between users. I believe that for someone to use a Kekkai Tota, they simply need to be able to use the 3 elements of the Kekkai Tota to be taught the secrets of the jutsu. Maybe Muu only taught Onoki because he was able to use Wind, Earth and Fire natures. Because honestly, does Onoki look like he could be related to Muu? I think this might be the case with Kekkai Tota. --Miguelostos of the Void (talk) 00:52, November 25, 2011 (UTC)
you mean something like what I use on this page? Because then all you have to do is wrap the text between