Please do not modify other users comments, even if they have made spelling mistakes it is not the place of any other user to fix those for them. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Mar 15, 2009 @ 14:55 (UTC)
Image deletion: Sasuke's Mongekyo Sharingan!.gif
Vegerot, the image Sasuke's Mongekyo Sharingan!.gif which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 7, 2009 @ 08:40 (UTC) 08:40, 7 April 2009 (UTC) OOPS SORRY! But which part did I break? ( I didn't think it was necessary to put my sig. because this is MY talk page)!
- I would guess this part: "Never upload .gif images, and don't bother converting a .gif into another file format before uploading. We do not need animations, and the .gif format does not handle quality properly. It has a limited color depth, and as a result the moment you save an image with the .gif format it looses a large amount of quality. We also prefer .png images over .jpg images because .jpg images slowly loose quality each time you save them. Neither of these types of quality loss can be recovered without the original image."
Sorry:( :( ! ( But you have to admit that picture was pretty cool!)
Well here is a link!
How do you do those things?!
I only know how to undo and edit but what about those things that is like reverted to version by ______, and like what u just did to stop war that thing?!
- That's rollback. People with the rollback flag have a button that reverts all the most recent changes to a page by the most recent editor. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Apr 14, 2009 @ 18:49 (UTC)
- There is no need for dubble identical texts about someones abillitys, and with your history, you should be careful. Jacce | Talk 11:54, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: Itachi.jpg.jpeg
Vegerot, the image Itachi.jpg.jpeg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 16:03, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: 17.jpg
Vegerot, the image 17.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 16:03, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
1. Don't upload images that aren't there to be used (check The category containing images with Itachi to see if you can find an image that just aswell can illustrate whatever you want to illustrate).
2. At least give it a fair use rationale and license status as you upload it.
The licensing is PhotoBucket.com.
No, photobucket.com is not a license. The original source is. Tv-screenshot, Video-screenshot and so on. Check my user-page for examples on different license templates (and on the making of a fair use rationale) Hakinu talk | Contributions 21:19, 5 May 2009 (UTC)
- No matter how "fasinating" u think it is u shud know by now that speculation is a big "no, no"...and on top of that u seem to hav forgotten that they use 2 completely different Kekkai Genkai's (one involves bones, the other eye's)...If wat u'r sayin is true..any1 with a kekkai genkai shud hav a high probability of gettin this disease...and out of all the characters in Naruto to hav Kekkai Genkai (Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, The Hyuga's Haku, Kimmimaru, Nagato...to say the least) only 2 characters hav died of a disease....but regardless of wat i've said, the fact is speculation is a big "no, no"..AlienGamer | Talk 21:19, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
True Ok fine
- It also omits a proper link back to your userpage at the very least. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 8, 2009 @ 19:26 (UTC)
Please use a correct signature. Signatures exist to identify a user who makes a comment. I don't bother with users that don't include a talkpage link in their sig, but signatures without a userpage link, that falsify user or name, or jumbles of irrelevance are unacceptable. An acceptable sig is something like
[[User:Vegerot|Vegerot]] <sup>([[User talk:Vegerot|talk]])</sup>. Please be aware that like just like we cannot revoke only upload permissions, we are not able to specifically modify a user's sig on our own, so if you don't fix your sig our only option will be to use the block feature. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 30, 2009 @ 02:27 (UTC)
- And I'm not completely certain, but i dont think u should redirect an Image page, to an article...-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 12:48, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- No see what I meant to do was that, lets see you were on Sasuke's page and you saw the Sharingan icon and you clicked on it and it would show you the Sharingan page! You get the point!!!!
RE: The picture of Itachi.
Sigh, I know what genjutsu are, and I know what senjutsu is. Naruto Volume 25, page 77, look it up.
If you don't mind my asking, what exactly are these "tests" you keep carrying out?--Cerez365™ 03:54, February 10, 2012 (UTC)