We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: A few humble suggestions and theories
At the moment, the only ideas I'm really interested in are three element combinations, the ones I'm missing. On your ideas:
- I fail to see how wind and yang would produce gravity. Plus, we've seen gravity based techniques in the form of Deva Path's abilities.
- Diamond is too similar to Crystal Release for me to consider.
- Many of Guren's techniques also use jade crystals.
- I already sort of use salt, but as brine, in the water and yin combination. Plus, I'm using yin and yang combinations for things related to characteristics relating to living beings.
- The combinations I do are just between basic elements. For example, my Bacteria Release idea is earth, water, and yang, not wood and yang. My only attempt to expand on other advanced natures is in the stronger counterpart table, in which the stronger counterpart to wood would be forest.
- The kanji used for gold is also the one used for metal, which I already under Metal Release. Also, I don't see how yin would account for gold.
- Similar to the above, I don't see how yang would make earth and lightning into silver.
- I already used the kanji for mist for a now discarded Fume Release idea. Basic Water Release accounts for mist techniques already.
- Same yin and yang point from number four, and there are shadow techniques already, by the Nara clan, which I'm pretty sure are Yin Release.
- I've considered putting glass in the past, but I always decide against it due to Crystal Release being so similar to what I picture it doing.
- I fail to see how wind and yang would turn earth into obsidian. Just being sharp doesn't cut it for me (pun unintended).
Kishimoto hasn't stated that there's only one possible outcome for each combination, but so far, that seems to hold true. I won't consider putting more natures for combinations already filled out until he does, which I hope he won't. Things are a complicated mess as they are. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:58, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
== Transclusion templates
Please pay attention to the transclusion templates when rewriting an article. Your recent edit to Hoshigakure's article cause almost all of it to be transcluded into the Geography article due to misplaced templates. I've edited it accordingly already. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:56, April 25, 2013 (UTC)