We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: A few humble suggestions and theories
At the moment, the only ideas I'm really interested in are three element combinations, the ones I'm missing. On your ideas:
- I fail to see how wind and yang would produce gravity. Plus, we've seen gravity based techniques in the form of Deva Path's abilities.
- Diamond is too similar to Crystal Release for me to consider.
- Many of Guren's techniques also use jade crystals.
- I already sort of use salt, but as brine, in the water and yin combination. Plus, I'm using yin and yang combinations for things related to characteristics relating to living beings.
- The combinations I do are just between basic elements. For example, my Bacteria Release idea is earth, water, and yang, not wood and yang. My only attempt to expand on other advanced natures is in the stronger counterpart table, in which the stronger counterpart to wood would be forest.
- The kanji used for gold is also the one used for metal, which I already under Metal Release. Also, I don't see how yin would account for gold.
- Similar to the above, I don't see how yang would make earth and lightning into silver.
- I already used the kanji for mist for a now discarded Fume Release idea. Basic Water Release accounts for mist techniques already.
- Same yin and yang point from number four, and there are shadow techniques already, by the Nara clan, which I'm pretty sure are Yin Release.
- I've considered putting glass in the past, but I always decide against it due to Crystal Release being so similar to what I picture it doing.
- I fail to see how wind and yang would turn earth into obsidian. Just being sharp doesn't cut it for me (pun unintended).
Kishimoto hasn't stated that there's only one possible outcome for each combination, but so far, that seems to hold true. I won't consider putting more natures for combinations already filled out until he does, which I hope he won't. Things are a complicated mess as they are. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:58, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Please pay attention to the transclusion templates when rewriting an article. Your recent edit to Hoshigakure's article cause almost all of it to be transcluded into the Geography article due to misplaced templates. I've edited it accordingly already. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:56, April 25, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Regarding Third Raikage edit
But that's just it, we can't or shouldn't mention it when the exact reason he said so is not know. He didn't show any particular liking towards fighting people out of animosity or even because they were particularly strong like the Kage. Because of that, we don't need to mention it especially because it's such a trivial point.
Yes, Captain Awesome is what U (and some other people) call the Second Mizukage. Just like the Third Raikage is Captain Badass and the Fourth Kazekaze is Sprinkles.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:09, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
They're more internally used names that editors have decided to call them not too sure it has spread to the outside world just yet. Sprinkles was just my attempt at humour, no one calls him that.--Cerez365™(talk) 06:42, July 23, 2013 (UTC)
Please attend to proper spelling of words. Most of your edits contain several spelling errors. If you're not a native English speaker, I suggest using a spell-checker. Also, if a character doesn't have enough information regarding a skill, it's unnecessary to make a subsection for it in the abilities section. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:36, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I don't know which web browser you use (let alone operating system), but as far as Windows goes, the big four have spell-checking capabilities. For IE, I use this third-party addon called Speckie, which is very good. Firefox, Chrome, and Opera, they all spell-checking if you go in the proper settings or download the correct dictionary. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:30, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Shunshin No Jutsu
Not a problem ^_^. Alot of people do. It was a very peculiar reference by Shino anyway. It's one of those moments that make you say, "who says that?". But it's Naruto, so, bleh. KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 09:43, August 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re: What is "quickly understanding and relaying information in regards to their uses" it's not a resume
And what I said still stands as valid. If you want to add an example of his intelligence that's fine, however, it's not a resume you're writing for war applicant so you don't need to say "quickly understanding and relaying information in regards to their uses". Find somewhere it says he's highly analytical and perceptive.--Cerez365™(talk) 19:45, August 28, 2013 (UTC)