We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
The talkpages are really not meant for comment unrelated to the wiki. This site isn't a forum, but an encyclopædia. For comments like yours, you're better off going to a real forum site, there are plenty.
- "He and the two Councilors must've had something to do with the two Invasions of Konoha by Orochimaru and the Sand Village, and by Pain."
- I wouldn't say that. Danzō might have had something to do with Orochimaru's invasion, but the councillors most certainly didn't. They aren't on the same side as Danzō, although they have somewhat similar views. Also, neither Danzō nor the councillors want Konoha destroyed.
- I think Tsunade is a great leader and that Koharu, and Homura should be respecting what Tsunade says.
- They do respect Tsunade. They just see her as young and inexperienced and they're afraid she might do something foolish and rash. They have Konoha's best interests in mind and remember that they were eager to accept Tsunade as Hokage.
- I HOPE THAT TSUNADE WAKES UP BEFORE DANZO BECOMES HOKAGE!! Although I am pretty sure the Jonin wont vote for him :) definitely sure!!
- There's a reason Tsunade isn't dead. She will wake up. It is almost impossible to think Kishimoto would ruin the Hokage lineage by making Danzō an official Hokage. Everything points to Kakashi becoming the official Sixth Hokage. Oh, by the way, it's not necessarily a vote of just the jōnin. It's quite possible all shinobi in Konoha, and perhaps even the entire village, gets to vote. Besides, it's a vote of confidence; if Danzō loses the confidence of the village, he loses the vote. With his ties to Orochimaru and possibly even the Akatsuki, he's not going to win the vote.
Any way, I hope you'll become a productive member of the wiki. Just remember, we are here for gathering information and not to discuss what we think about the series. Also, next time, please sign your comments. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 01:00, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
So Danzo wouldn't become the official Sixth Hokage?