We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
We only accept the official release of the chapter on friday, hence editing before will get you a ban. This warning is at the top of "every" article page when you go to edit mode. Simant (talk) 20:20, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
I didn't know he is a human. It is so strange, I thought he is mermaid, my bad. :D. Of course he is a human and it is so obvious so you don't have to put it in species. Do you see anybody listed as species: human? No. :D It was at least fun when I saw it. :D Don't make such edits, please. The other information you put may be is good, I will not remove it, but can't guarantee that someone else will not remove it because I don't know if he plots for his position to be permanent. Don't know if he said it. Assumptions are not welcome here, just plausible information. ;) And sign your comments, please.--Donatelo (talk) 16:25, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Candidtate for deletion
- It is "Candidate", not "Candidtate" or "Canidate" and it means that soon it may be deleted for some reason. It means that it is recommend for deletion because it has false information or bad written or not exist such a thing etc. Don't know how otherwise to explain it. And once again, sign your comments. It is easy. Above the text you write here there is some options like: B-bold text, I-Italic text etc. The 10-th button from left to right says: Your signature with timespamp. Just hit the button when you finish writing. ;)--Donatelo (talk) 17:05, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Sign your messages
- I quote what is written in bold in the top of the talk page: This is a talk page. Please remember to sign your posts using four tildes (~~~~) or by using the signature button ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 20:50, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Pages that have been recently in a revert war, or have had lots of false info added to them, are locked to prevent users from editing until the issues are resolved. Simant (talk) 20:56, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- Hmm, looking at that page actually it is only locked for new users and anonymous users. You will be able to edit when you reach the status of Autoconfirmed user; the Though the exact edit count and days as member, required i am unsure of here. Simant (talk) 21:08, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
- It will probably will be within 100 total edits, and 30 days max, just keep making constructive edits and you will automatically get it eventually. Simant (talk) 21:20, December 13, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Image adding
- One more useless or disruptive edit and you are facing a ban. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 17:51, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- If your edits are clearly meant to actually improve the wiki and not just to increase your edit count, you won't be banned.
- Also, are you sure you need this many edits to be auto-confirmed? I thought you only needed ten edits and a few days of membership... --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 18:18, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Spamming the wiki does nothing to make you autoconfirmed. The default IIRC for autoconfirmed is 4 days. You CANNOT make yourself autoconfirmed by editing. If that were the case then vandals could create an account, spam a few hundred pages, then start doing vandalism that requires autoconfirmed permissions. Spamming the wiki will do nothing but get you blocked before your account reached the autoconfirmed state. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 14, 2009 @ 18:24 (UTC)
Only Kagutsuchi was said to be Blaze Release, Amaterasu was called a Fire Release in one of the databooks as well. I believe you can find more on this topic at Amaterasu's talk page, this Fire Release/Blaza Release issue was already discussed, we're waiting on more info. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:56, December 20, 2009 (UTC)