We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
I have information about a chapter, and I thought that I should post seeing as that it's not made-up. I didn't realize that I needed to wait
Nature transformation Edit
So, you're pumped by stuff in the nature transformation department. Check out my theories, and if you're interested, hit the talk page, just take a look at the archives if you're going to ask something someone might already have asked in the past. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:56, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- There's another user with a page like that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:15, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- It is much easier to read than the one without Yin and Yang. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:24, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
I've added many new natures. I've been adding them for some time, but I wanted to hit a 50% milestone before divulging them. Plus, ShounenSuki made a new image, showing all non-Yin-Yang nature relationships. There's a link to it just above the two element combination icon grid. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:59, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Timeline Edit
Height & Weight Edit
Please to stop that rubbish you're adding we wouldn't care if they had AIDS, it's irrelevant... --Cerez™☺ 21:04, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
This isn't a medical lab friend, we don't care. Adding things like that goes beyond the point of triviality.--Cerez™☺ 21:07, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Fun little extra page Edit
Just make a page that is the exact same title as your username and then add the title of your page after a /. Yours would be something like User:Timeel39/Timeline. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:03, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Help with this timeline Edit
If you don't mind, may I please help you with this timeline? I noticed that you put
- Shimura Danzo born.
When it's supposed to be:
- Shimura Danzo is born.
Gaara must be in 0 and Neji and Tenten must be in 1BK. Why?
- It was CLEARLY mentioned in the article. Gaara is 12-13 and Neji and Tenten is 13-14 in part 1. --Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 09:51, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Mah Timeline Edit
Hi friend! I still didn't get about Neji and Gaara. I will say you're correct regarding Ino. Neji was four when Hinata turned three. In Shounen's timeline's Gaara is in 0 (YNT). --Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 05:06, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Re: My Timeline Edit
- You are able to edit the entire page at once instead of editing individual sections at a time. SimAnt 07:25, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Minato's Birth year Edit
Hello Timeel, I noticed that you put Minato's birth year as '26 BK.' Do you have any official source for his age being 26 at the time of his death?--KiumaruHamachi (talk) 00:47, May 20, 2011 (UTC) KiumaruHamachi
- A suggestion I have is: just make the timeline how you see fit. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 12:15, May 20, 2011 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Hmmm.. can we just say 26-29 BK? Because he died not thirty years of age or I can suggest he's 29. --_-_-=NejiLoverr26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 12:25, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Queen's English Edit
Re: Captain Awesome Edit
Lool. It was actually Omni or Shounen that gave him that name. But when I saw it I did think of Captain Awesome from Chuck and their shared personality of awesomeness :D--Cerez365™ 19:21, September 22, 2011 (UTC)