We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
I have information about a chapter, and I thought that I should post seeing as that it's not made-up. I didn't realize that I needed to wait
So, you're pumped by stuff in the nature transformation department. Check out my theories, and if you're interested, hit the talk page, just take a look at the archives if you're going to ask something someone might already have asked in the past. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:56, December 26, 2010 (UTC)
- There's another user with a page like that. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:15, December 27, 2010 (UTC)
- It is much easier to read than the one without Yin and Yang. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:24, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
I've added many new natures. I've been adding them for some time, but I wanted to hit a 50% milestone before divulging them. Plus, ShounenSuki made a new image, showing all non-Yin-Yang nature relationships. There's a link to it just above the two element combination icon grid. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:59, March 9, 2011 (UTC)
Height & Weight
Please to stop that rubbish you're adding we wouldn't care if they had AIDS, it's irrelevant... --Cerez™☺ 21:04, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
This isn't a medical lab friend, we don't care. Adding things like that goes beyond the point of triviality.--Cerez™☺ 21:07, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Fun little extra page
Just make a page that is the exact same title as your username and then add the title of your page after a /. Yours would be something like User:Timeel39/Timeline. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:03, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Help with this timeline
If you don't mind, may I please help you with this timeline? I noticed that you put
- Shimura Danzo born.
When it's supposed to be:
- Shimura Danzo is born.
Gaara must be in 0 and Neji and Tenten must be in 1BK. Why?
- It was CLEARLY mentioned in the article. Gaara is 12-13 and Neji and Tenten is 13-14 in part 1. --Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 09:51, May 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Mah Timeline
Hi friend! I still didn't get about Neji and Gaara. I will say you're correct regarding Ino. Neji was four when Hinata turned three. In Shounen's timeline's Gaara is in 0 (YNT). --Ilnarutoanime (Talk-Contribs.-Images) 05:06, May 3, 2011 (UTC)
Re: My Timeline
- You are able to edit the entire page at once instead of editing individual sections at a time. SimAnt 07:25, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
Minato's Birth year
Hello Timeel, I noticed that you put Minato's birth year as '26 BK.' Do you have any official source for his age being 26 at the time of his death?--KiumaruHamachi (talk) 00:47, May 20, 2011 (UTC) KiumaruHamachi
- A suggestion I have is: just make the timeline how you see fit. --KiumaruHamachi (talk) 12:15, May 20, 2011 (UTC)KiumaruHamachi
- Hmmm.. can we just say 26-29 BK? Because he died not thirty years of age or I can suggest he's 29. --_-_-=NejiLoverr26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 12:25, May 20, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Captain Awesome
Lool. It was actually Omni or Shounen that gave him that name. But when I saw it I did think of Captain Awesome from Chuck and their shared personality of awesomeness :D--Cerez365™ 19:21, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Your timeline is off on a few things. The chunin exams are are always held at least twice a year and the second time the exam comes around it is held in July. Go check the talk page on the chunin exam page. Another thing is, it is currently october 9th IN MANGA. So Naruto is about to be 17 the next day.
Go check out the Herobook online too, as it clearly shows that everyone was younger than their databook 3 Ages when shippuden starts(in db3 naruto is 16 and in HB he is 15), and Sai clearly says after they lose Sasuke that they have six months until Oro can perform his body stealing ritual, it was stated at the end of databook 2 and the end of part 1 in the manga that it will be THREE years from the time Oro used the jutsu on Genyumaru that he can use it again, 2-3 weeks later Naruto leaves to go train with Jiraiya.. so it is officially about 3 years later that Sasuke betrays Orochimaru and absorbs him instead. See what I mean?? there is more and I can add more but we need to discuss lots. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 08:17, December 1, 2013 (UTC)
- The whole timeline is off. There are common misconceptions such as Kakashi being 13 when graduating to Jōnin or less common misconceptions such as Tenten being born the same year as Naruto. Have you ever checked my timeline? Thanks for the "three months" of Sakura's training, btw. Didn't know about that statement. Seelentau 愛議 12:14, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
Timeline- BK and AK?
Hi! Because there are no solid years in Naruto, to make a timeline I must use some concrete event as a reference point. What a better event than the Kyuubi attack and Naruto's birth? BK is "Before Kyūbi (Attack on Konoha)" and AK is "After Kyūbi". Unlike our world, there is a year 0, which is the year of Kurama's attack on the Leaf Village. Timeel39 (talk) 05:41, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Ah, I see... Very clever and good event to start out with. Awesome timeline by the way! Maybe after the series is finished, it can be polished up and made an official page of the wiki. --KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 05:55, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! That means a lot. Keep checking in, this timeline will be fully updated in a month or so! I believe that we have the power to create a fully functioning timeline, despite the obvious plotholes that are the exception to the rule ;) Timeel39 (talk) 06:02, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
uh, hi. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm working on a timeline, too. That's why I compared our timelines and I want to know the following: How do you know what happened in 17 AK? The third databook goes as far as 12/31/16, since Might Guy's birthday is on the 1st January and he's only 30 in the third databook, not 31. Everything after the end of databook 3, meaning everything after Sasuke's MS awakening can't be dated as exactly as you did it. The only thing we know is that it's currently 10/09/17, but we don't know if, for example, Danzō died before his 73th birthday or not. We only know that every character who lived until the current chapter is one year older (such as Neji).
Other than that, you've got a few dates wrong, such as Kankurō's graduation age or the whole Uchiha massacre story. I know you didn't wrok on this timeline for a few years, so I understand that you probably don't know much about the "newer revelations" of what happened when etc. Seelentau 愛議 10:16, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
Date of Konohagakure's Founding
I'm trying to pin down the year of Konoha's founding, relative to Naruto's birth; is there any information you've found that could help me?