I never intended to add it. Its crap, its useless. I was just testing the code from my console and then when I moved Monobook.js ==> Common.js I tested that too and I guess I was beaten by Firebug's feature of not clearing the console window after running the code.--~ UltimateSupreme 13:17, June 1, 2013 (UTC)
add Chakra Chains Karin in her jutsu. Please
Question on idle talks
Yeah, thanks for that message, even if it was just an automated one.
I actually do have a question.
How long does a 'talk correspondence' need to be idle for it ti be considered dead?
Re: Not my intention T_T
I know the idea was born from a good place. I don't know if I'm just overreacting As usual but I have this overwhelming feeling that this is going to start another bad fad. One of the reasons why I was so against this is because I knew people would abuse it like this. This is why I prefer the times when we were expressly told that we weren't a democracy.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:29, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
Need help, could you please delete the last image i uploaded? if you can. File name: Chen Taijutsu Mater.PNG. I made a mistake in the file's name, after the image deletion i will upload the image with its name corrected :). Dan.Faulkner (talk) 15:09, July 3, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Mods Group
Hey, just wondering what your opinion is on this forum topic proposal. I'm aware you already posted there, but wanted to see what your opinion is of the idea in general. :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:18, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
- The reasoning for this being proposed was because there was a time yesterday in which no sysop was online and there was continual edit / revert warring occuring that could not be dealt with (it was dealt with by Omnibender, 2 hours later), so having a small group of users who can quickly protect a page until a sysop comes online to stop the warring would make it easier to get the point across that the user should use the talkpage. I will wait until you have read the whole discussion to make the full opinion though :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:39, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
OmegaRasengan is being rude
- This is all I am saying, I am not wishing you were banned, I stated I am surprised that your speculative article creations hasn't resulted a ban. What you are doing is speculating on something we do not know about yet. That is all. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 18:39, July 9, 2013 (UTC)
I need help, please
I was trying to do some minor edits on the new technique that Obito recently used, and they were reverted twice by two different users. I didn't made any intentional vandalism at all and all I did was adding a comma to the Third Hokage's name and removed the space to the end of the sentence with the first reference. Not only that, I even changed offense and defense to that of the British English's offence and defence. I don't know what to do without being blocked or have my edit reverted the third time. I need help, please. All I can do is wait. 02:07, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
It can be seen in []. 02:12, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
I am very sorry. I meant that you can look at the history to see what happened to my edits. I was trying to give you a link to the past and recent edits and the link didn't take me to the right location.02:12, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
I fixed the link now.02:13, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for understanding. But still, I wasn't adding any swear words, I didn't add any speculations, and I didn't even remove the whole text from the article. All I did was in honesty, was removing the unnecessary space between what the Third Hokage said and the reference of when he said it, and changed those the wording of offense and defense to match that of British English in that article, as well as according to what Hiruzen Sarutobi said by adding a comma.02:23, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
I literally don't get what's going on, TheUltimate3. When I did a minor edit without any real signs of vandalism, this happened [], yet when somebody else did it later, there was no reverting the words offence and defence to offense and defense at all. And when I made the next minor edit, this happened again [], and I wasn't even adding any false information. Seelentau and Ten Tailed Fox are responsible for this. I was intent on improving the article, not trying to vandalize it, destroy it or adding speculations on it. 02:41, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Okay. I fully understand now. I am calming down now. Thank you very much. I am just not too sure now if I can edit articles again without another one of those reverts. 02:44, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Okay. But would adding a summary would really help the other same users to prove I am simply fixing something??02:47, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Am I required to add a summary to my edit every time? I shouldn't take it personally in the first place, anyways. Reverts are bound to happen, anyway. I am trying to avoid being blocked in anyway possible. But I am still bound to make mistakes like everybody else.02:56, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you very much for the advice. It was really helpful. Not only that, you also helped me with not having to be completely ashamed of my edits and take it too personally.03:01, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
It's just that if I try to justify something regarding my actions, people could easily conceive it as a guilty conscience or assume or speculate as something else. If I try to do anything less than what is accepted, I would be told to not take it personally, calm down, not worry about it, or something else and be criticized for almost anything I have done. It's like I have to pick and use the best approach every single time in any Wiki for the first time so I get or receive none of that or at least minimize it or at best even prevent that from ever happening once or again. I cannot change the past so easily and I can only affect the present and the future. There is only so much I can take as a single person.04:57, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
Chapter 643 scan
Hey Ultimate3, I found a Chinese scan of the next chapter. But I doubt if it's real or not. check it please (Contact) 12:03, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm the one who has to apologize, sorry if that bothers you and I won't do it again. (Contact) 15:12, August 16, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please weigh in here? I know the discussion is long, but skim through it if you can; there are some important points. At this point, we just need some other opinions as the same users keep tossing it back and forth and, so far, everyone has their own opinions of what's going on. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 01:15, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- We might want to wait on some of these issues. Mangastream released a statement and said that these early chapter translations are highly unreliable, because they were leaked from a Chinese company who, like Viz, gets the chapters early, and then the scanalators made a hasty, Chinese to Japanese to English translation. Mangastream itself is waiting until tomorrow to release the chapters. It might be wise to wait for the RAWs, or, at the very least, a better translation, to clear the mess up. What say you? ~ Ten Tailed Fox 12:07, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
...I put Hashirama...
Unless I'm mistaken, this isn't the first instance of where two episodes in a row referred to the same character and in both, the image used in the infobox was just the one from the previous episode. I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember such a thing happening before. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 13:19, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Image of Not Shukaku Image
- Exactly, and you're welcome. ^_^ (Contact) 15:00, September 6, 2013 (UTC)
The Ten-Tails isn't a tailed beast, while I brought this many times in the past, I was told to **** off. I just wonder how this works, not nice... feels great getting ignored for sure--Elveonora (talk) 22:09, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
Not that much of a deal, I was butthurt only a little in fact. Now it's just an affect, crying out for recognition I guess. In short, it's just "told ya" and am now taking it out of proportions purposely. Sorry for bothering you with my psychosis.--Elveonora (talk) 12:06, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Tailed beast images
The images of the tailed beasts from Episode 330 do not count because they come from an anime OVA so they cannot be used to substitute anime images which were depicting original manga scenes. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:16, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- No, OVA's are simply random episodes the directors made up that have zero canonical reference to the manga. Replacing anime images that depict original manga references with non-canonical OVA images is bad as we then depict wrong information. And for a start, the image is poor quality to begin with, which is therefore inferior to a 1080p image. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:26, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Also, regarding the EMS image, it came from the episode previews, we do NOT use them under ANY circumstances here and we never have done. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:31, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Unless I'm very much mistaken (and other sysops can come to correct me), we haven't ever used images from episode previews on Narutopedia, previous attempts by other users have resulted in the images in question being deleted. Please don't respond until the other sysops have dropped in their 2c on this though. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:32, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm still calling you Ulti-sama >.> Just so you're aware. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 17:31, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
Where do you read manga?
Re: Picture of the Nine-Tails
Do you mean that I have to get an image for the current Kurama in that omake song?! I recently uploaded an image of chibi Kurama and it's on the article... So okay, got it (Contact) 19:13, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Done, but it has Naruto on it. Is it okay for you? (Contact) 19:34, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hey! New Idea!
Hey there, the name's David. I got this idea to expand the wiki, if you're interested.. It's about the battles in the Naruto universe, where you can get to write down every battle in detail, who participated, which techniques were used in it, the outcome, the benefits and losses, etc etc... Davysk (talk) 10:33, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
Ten Tailed Fox's behavior
Not only is he blatantly being dishonest in the debate, he's being condescending and purposely being overly aggressive. Can't you please tell him to cut it out?--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 18:15, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome!
First of all, thanks you for the welcome message! I really appreciated it.
I could use your help with something, I have found an issue at the page List of Clone Techniques and am not sure how I should deal with it. There's a technique called "Zetsu's Clone Technique" over there, but there's no article about it.
Please remove it from the list and add Parasite Clone (the real name of Zetsu's technique) there OR create the Zetsu Clone page with a redirect to the parasite clone page.
P.S. I also told Omnibender about the problem.
Nagato being of Senju Lineage misconception
I would like to point out that Zetsu's statement of Nagato being of Senju Lineage does not pertain to descent but to blood relations only, the original word that was used in the Japanese was 血統 kettō meaning blood, not "Shison" which means descent/descendant, it is more accurate to say that Nagato is a blood relative of the Senju (of Senju Lineage), not descendant
Lineage means consanguinity which means relationship by blood, it does not necessarily pertain to descent, only blood relations. By listing Nagato as a "Senju Descendant" the readers are given the wrong impression that his entire clan descended from the Senjus which is a falsity since the Uzumakis are only said to be distant blood relatives of the Senjus, if they descended from the same Apical Ancestor then they would be close relatives, not distant, which would contradict Manga Canon.
It is more correct to say that Nagato is a young boy/young man/ young male from/of the Senju Lineage, not descendant because the Genealogical coefficient of blood relationships that Nagato has with the Senjus hasn't been clearly established yet.
The Uzumakis are stated to be distant blood relatives of the Senjus, if they branched from the same common apical ancestor (Younger Son) they would be considered in Genealogical terms as close blood relatives, not distant, for that would mean they would be a sibling clan to the Senjus, but they're not. Being a distant blood relative pertains to distant blood relations not direct lineal descent like the Senjus have from the Younger Son. It is collateral kinship not direct lineal ascent/descent from the Younger Son
I would also like to point out this scan in the Manga that clearly defines the Senjus as being the only descendants of the Younger Son, not Senjus and Uzumakis:
I think it would have been better if you had made a forum instead of posting the same topic to talkpages of 7 people. I guess you didn't want people outside that group to comment on it, so that's why?--Elveonora (talk) 14:22, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
Re Questions about Sections
I think case by case. Some ninja have fighting styles that revolve around weapons. If they have a particular focus, I think their section should be more focused, by if they display a more varied approach to weapon use, either using several or using them in a circumstantial basis, them only one overall bukijutsu section is enough. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:40, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
- I agree with Omnibender. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 18:27, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Same here. There's no need for someone who rarely uses weapons or whose intelligence isn't outstanding to have more than a small mention of that. Seelentau 愛議 12:38, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
I gave my thoughts on Madara's talk page whenever ago. Re: him: while I didn't feel kenjutsu needed its own section, bukijutsu was debatable for the sole reason of his war fan. Maybe not enough for its own section, but it deserved some sort of special mention. ~SnapperTo 19:05, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
Wow. Sorry for the late reply. Been busy getting ready for school to start again, so I haven't been online much lately. Anywho, personally I think it should be a case-by-case basis. For characters like Naruto who rarely use weapons at all, even though he does use them, its not very important to mention it. Characters like Madara, on the other hand, who use a fairly unique weapon and actually incorperate it into their fighting, I could see. Intelligence works the same for me. I don't know why Naruto even has an intelligence section when Kishimoto goes out of his way to note that Naruto is intellectually stupid and 99% of that section is repetitive in mentioning every single instance in which he tricked someone with a Clone, whereas someone like Shikamaru, who is actually smart and uses it, should actually have it mentioned. Just my take. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 17:08, January 11, 2014 (UTC)
Since his tailed beast has been extracted, he's dead. The only way he could be "not dead" is if Kishi pulls a plot twist out his backside and says that B is of Uzumaki descent (wouldn't be surprised if he did) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 01:23, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
- Wouldn't be that surprised if Kishi pulled the tentacle clone crap again :lol: --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 01:28, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
hello theultimate3 i have read the latest manga it was 661 and i found out that tobirama was the first person regarded as the fastest shinobi and someone deleted it. i dont know why but its gone can you give me permission to write it. —This unsigned comment was made by Stonecoldstunner (talk • contribs) .
- The person who removed it is none other than TheUltimate3 himself. It is not a title and does not need to be added. Also, please sign your posts in future. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:44, January 18, 2014 (UTC)
Two quick questions: First, can you tell me why the wikia tells me I added weird gibberish under "unnamed jutsu" and "debut shippuuden"? Second, why are so many infoboxes today so broken? They just crash over the whole page, spamming everything with random numbers and grey boxes.Idontcareaboutmyname (talk) 11:23, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- SMW sometimes bugs out, it fixes itself in time though. Technically Wikia no longer supports installing the SMW extension because it's no longer compatible with the current MediaWiki version, so it's inevitable that weird bugs will occur on here. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:26, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Thank the Light, Speysider explained it because I had no idea what was going on. I know its a bug we get from time to time but damn if I knew how to fix it.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:24, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
for the gallery thing, look at the last paragraph of Sasuk'e susanoo description. That's his new perfect susanoo on kurama,Riptide240 (talk) 20:42, February 5, 2014 (UTC) not complete That's a new form of susanoo look in the description last paragraph and in the weapons section that new sword is apart of his perfect susanoo like madara's giant samurai perfect susanoo Riptide240 (talk) 20:53, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
Just as Madara's Susanoo has a beaked, Karasu Tengu-esque hood prior to stabilizing it's chakra, so does Sasuke's. Just as Madara's stabilized, final Susanoo is depicted with an elongated tengu nose, a plated/feathered body, and plates of armor upon it's shoulder even when armed upon Kurama, so is Sasuke's.
I can understand the decision behind not including an image of Madara's stabilized Susanoo armed onto Kurama, as we have a perfectly acceptable, standalone depiction of it already present. But the form that Sasuke uses to do the same is not being shown in the other images. The "final Susanoo" that Sasuke has with the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan is not the same form that was armed onto Kurama. —「SaiST」 21:33, February 5, 2014 (UTC)
I understand why you may not like it(and I already think the section is too image heavy, which is why I'm not going to be the one to do the deed), but once we have a standalone example of Sasuke's stabilized final Susanoo, we could just replace it with that. —「SaiST」 15:40, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
You've brought a smile on my face :D and here I thought I was the only one who thinks Chikorita and its evolutions are great 'mons. People say it's the weakest starter of all and a weak grass-type in general, I tend to disagree, I recall destroying foe's 'mons with it like nothing ;) it just takes love and patience to raise. As weird as it may sound, the 'mon I got attached to the most through my career as a fan/player/trainer lol was my Tyranitar in HeartGold ._. never would trade him for anything. I guess because it took the longest to evolve and was more ore less invincible... EARTHQUAKE.--Elveonora (talk) 12:55, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, Water-type is overall the strongest from starter selection, almost every gen... Swampert = OP, Empoleon = OP and so on. I'm currently also playing White 1 and I hate the design of new 'mons and no old ones catchable and I much prefer Gens I-IV but I may finish V soon, one day, eventually, ultimately... in this one I picked Oshawott, not only it's cute, but has the most balanced stats and the best type coverage... also the final evo looks the best of the 3, from cutest to awesome to badass. Unlike from a snake, into a snake and again a slightly different snake or a pig and then this fugly humanoid pig forms 0_o (also Fire/Fighting is getting old) They are running out of ideas when it comes to design. Also they should FINALLY separate HM moves from ordinary ones, 4 moves max is very limiting and 2-3 from that often have to be Cut, Surf, Fly and shi* also things such as IVs (individual values) and EVs (effort values) suck and should be either reworked or removed completely.--Elveonora (talk) 13:12, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
Not really, that's why an Ice-type move should always be a part of Empoleon's moveset, against Torterra's double weakness (400% damage ftw!!!) and Empoleon is weak only against Fighting and Ground and takes normal damage from Fire and Grass, while poor Infernape has a weakness against Water and Flying. My Empoleon moveset:
- Surf (stab, effective against Infernape, instant kill)
- Ice Beam (super effective against Torterra, instant kill)
- Drill Peck (effective against both Infernape and Torterra)
- Flash Cannon (stab, not particularly good against those two, but has its uses against Ice and Rock)
The reason why I think Empoleon is the strongest Gen IV. starter are 1 immunity and 9-10 resistances 0_0 the most of all Pokemon I believe. Above average offense and defense--Elveonora (talk) 17:02, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
This user has been putting speculation on Naruto Uzumaki's Relationship page saying "Naruto HAD feelings for Sakura" when nothing has been implied that he's lost these feelings. I asked for him to provide a panel or piece of information yet he has not and insisted on putting same speculation back on the page. Can you please warn him? Thank you. --MegamanZero0002 (talk) 00:13, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
This might make for an interesting read — my friend at Central pointed it out to me. Back story: this was done between the times that Snapper first told him that I wasn't out to harvest his organs and now.--Cerez365™(talk) 18:58, March 12, 2014 (UTC)
- It was not fanart please leave it on Madara the epic god (talk) 16:36, March 13, 2014 (UTC) Madara the Epic God
I know chat hasn't been up for a full week, but I find it funny how many people advocate for enabling it, then hardly any user actually goes onto it and uses it. No point in enabling something that almost nobody uses. The most we've had on the chat is a few users from the Spanish Narutopedia, Simant and a couple other users: the times I've been in chat, it's usually just been me and 1-2 others, which sorta defeats the point. -.- --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:20, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
- There is the chat bit on the right side, but it only shows up in certain places [homepage, forums, wikiactivity]. Maybe a notice on the homepage, as well as a highlighted thread, would work to draw attention to it ? --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:51, March 18, 2014 (UTC)
I remember posting an image of Obito's Rinnegan without his mask on his page on January 3, 2014, but you reverted it shortly after to Tobi's Rinnegan with his mask. So shouldn't the picture depicting Obito's Rinnegan retain his mask like you did earlier or not? WindStar7125 (talk) 21:12, March 18, 2014 (UTC) WindStar7125
Tool user listing
Anyway you recall where the discussion it was decided that certain tool articles, for example Icha Icha and The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi, wouldn't have users listed as they weren't weapons happened? A few edits recently brought that issue up. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:46, March 24, 2014 (UTC)
Hey do u think Naruto should have a Kekkei Genkai from the Tailed Beast?