|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Re: Mokuton: Mokushibari no jutsu
Without the original Japanese, I can't a hundred per cent sure, but I'd say the name would translate to Wood Release: Wood Bind Technique. The fact that it was translated differently suggests there is something more going on with the name, though. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:18, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Just wait a few days. The raw will pop up eventually. However, since it is only released in Japan on Monday, it might take a while still. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:57, May 13, 2010 (UTC)
Wcrolas991. - SimAnt 22:13, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Nvm, dealt with :). - SimAnt 22:52, May 14, 2010 (UTC)
I am the one trying to be patient with you guys!! At the very begenning I asked you to go to the talk page first and to give it a few days for people to consider. This mess only started when you guys kept deleting it despite my requists for talk-So skip the moral high-ground! Thomas Finlayson (talk) 03:17, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. And how does this 'Recent Changes thing' work? Thomas Finlayson (talk) 03:25, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Fighting Tongue Slash
Would you mind making it 'In the manga, Fukasaku produces a highly pressurized stream of water from his mouth capable of even slicing through metal with ease.' The reason is that it, falsely, makes it seem like the difference is only with the anime. Thomas Finlayson (talk) 03:45, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey thanks for doing all the stuff about Will of fire page.
Hi on Jirayas abilities it says that itachi said to kisame that he would die but many fans say that this was an exadiration and that it was because he just didnt want to fight a hidden leaf ninja and a few fans have stopped going on the site because of that
The current page does NOT say a lot actually.
Karin is now helping Taka's former enemies, willingly. The guy we see Jugo and Suigetsu confronting is perfectly fine, and Sasuke has joined another organization. Thomas Finlayson (talk) 03:18, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
Well I just noticed him and this problem today(haven't been on lately) and I happened to recognized his name on the block log on another site.Good luck though dealing with him.Saimaroimaru (talk) 23:55, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Kushina's Verbal Tick
Kushina uses "(da)ttebane" (「(だ)ってばね」). Her nicknames are Tomato (トマト, Tomato) and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero (赤い血潮のハバネロ). Also, Konoha's Yellow Flash and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero together become Konoha (木ノ葉のオレンジ火影, Konoha no Orenji Hokage) ^^ --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 00:36, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
lol, no, very much alive. Can't help much anymore, since i batch watch/read naruto now :S. But hey, I do check this wikia quite often...but hell...that was quite a long discussion :S..World Cup '10 EEENNNNNGGLLLLAAAANNNNDDDD (AlienGamer ⁝ Talk) 03:00, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- lol, I might just, since I've got free time for the next 3 months..Till Calculus becomes the death of me next Semester :S..World Cup '10 EEENNNNNGGLLLLAAAANNNNDDDD (AlienGamer ⁝ Talk) 03:17, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- 7 epi's & 15 chapters :S..Was waitin for summer to watch it all, Plus the battle with Pain is one of my more anticipated, anime moments, so I thought i'd watch it all in one go...World Cup '10 EEENNNNNGGLLLLAAAANNNNDDDD (AlienGamer ⁝ Talk) 03:30, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Feel free, I have come to decide I will not be able to get through to you, especially since you keep bringing up points I already answered, several times, so I will just wait for another day. Thomas Finlayson (talk) 03:06, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- So they made a website where you flip a coin. Amusing.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 03:39, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
I was unaware that you were so cranky about this. But is saying something is not relevant really unbiased? Your edits were getting plenty 'cute' on your own, and the way you were ignoring a lot of what I was saying was, yes, annoying. I realize you can indeed do a lot to make my life miserable on the cite, but do you really think that follows the ideals of this place?
- The way I was answering comments after already doing so did not make it appear so, nor that you missed the sections made to deal with specific arguments so that it would not all blend into one big mass. And yes, it is 'site,' not 'cite,' I was annoyed when I realized that also. As for the 'halfassed "Oh look, I lost so let me be bitter about it,"' part, it was more about how you were implying that I was devoid of reality when I made that article that I found annoying, and led me to put up how I thought you guys were reacting. By block by the way, would that make me unable to access only that "site," or would it be others? Thomas Finlayson (talk) 05:27, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Oooookay. We have really gotten off the wrong way, and our arguments are starting to become more personal. Yet we will do neither ourselves or this site any service if we keep this up. So why not leave this behind us and try working to avoid future...disagreements?
- For instance, I have an idea that might help avoid future quarrels on talk pages, but I need your help. Interested? Thomas Finlayson (talk) 17:50, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
When is this article: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mutations gonna be deleted? I'm the consensus is deletion and even the article leader is expecting it. I know I seem rushy but this article just seems like a bad piece of fanfiction.Saimaroimaru (talk) 20:04, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome ^_^
and what forum are you talking about?
File:Kushina'sChains.jpg On the Kushina page, you should probably mention her chain technique and list it as a jutsu since being in Naruto's inner soul doesn't seem to give anyone any ethereal powers. HeWhoDoesNotLogIn (talk) 22:35, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually I have an comment against that already at Talk: Kushina Uzumaki under 'Unusual jutsu and the fox.' Thomas Finlayson (talk) 22:44, June 11, 2010 (UTC)
The Databook vs. Manga.
This is getting into a databook vs manga a little with the tongue vs. water thing. Can I make a talk page on that? Because the talk page for the article does not seem appropriate. Thomas Finlayson (talk) 02:21, June 13, 2010 (UTC)
Thanks and questiion
I recently reuploaded some images, three because they had to have their aspect ration corrected, and one because someone said it was too dark. I used an online image editor. The result was good, but now that I look at the files, the image editor made the files a LOT bigger. Should the revisions I uploaded be deleted? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:49, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Talk page images
When searching where was the new location of my tailed beasts picture i noticed your glorious userpage sentence: "I am he who watches they". Now, not a relationship with Naruto world, grammatically spoken, should it be y or m? I am not an englishman but I think use the language well. But I don't know is this some kind of unknown phrase to me, or just pure mistake? Ttogafer (talk) 10:21, June 20, 2010 (UTC)
About the Elbow page... the last symbol translates as violent, or violence, even as brutal and tyrannical, so why does everyone insist on saying that it's outburst?
Just because it was translated that way when the wikia first unveiled the page?
Additionally, outburst translates as boppatsu (勃発), and 勃 is spoken as botsu! Shortening or medial vocalization here is impossible, and the symbol is just plain wrong!
- Okay, I understand. It's just that when I brought it up in the Talk page (granted, it was about changing the translation of the last symbol), nobody replied to it. And I even looked back several times! So what do I do? --Reikson (talk) 13:22, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
Of course i will stay on NarutoPedia! Because i'm still curious about Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden. So i'll search a lot of information of some of the characters in there...So.. Thanks for welcoming me!—This unsigned comment was made by Konan-Chan (talk • contribs) .
For 8. tails
Is there a reason the picture keeps changing back to the original? -- http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User_talk:AlexGarcia
If youre going to take down what i put up i suggest you do the work of finding a better picture by yourself in the meantime. Also, reasons in full sentences would help. If i have to deal with your methods again im filing a complaint. Thanks. Newthx2u (talk) 23:28, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I personally removed the text from those images before posting them, thus removing the "scanlation" quotent. they were posted for what was present in the images and had no relevance to the text, altered or otherwise. until such time that non-marked images of the same quality come around (a day or two) those are the best that i and this wiki have to offer.
- also, scanlations are the sole reason most of our editors are able to be fans of the series and contribute to this wiki, in turn allowing you to undo those contributions, so show some respect your highness. Newthx2u (talk) 02:35, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
i have a question
i have a question it says on naruto chapter 476 that the hand seal 'RAM' is sheep. i confused
on the nine tails fox stream page this jutsu was never even used the bullet thing was but not the stream should i create a different page for the bullet attack
im confused i read naruto and shippuden and i also watched then fully up to this day and i also wait for updates but im still confused it didn't say in manga that danzo became a kage and Danzo said so himself that he did not become a kage . He was just a candidate. but it is still written in his page that his highest rank is a kage pls reply to this message tnx—This unsigned comment was made by Chakramasters (talk • contribs) .
I learned Japanese the hard way, by studying it myself. Most major libraries (at least in my country) should have some books about learning Japanese. There are also plenty of websites you can use, including Tae Kim's Guide to Japanese, The Japanese Page, and goo辞書.
Also, try to read as many manga and watch as many anime in Japanese as you can, even if you have to look up every other word in a dictionary. It will be especially satisfying to realise how much you can already understand after a while. Also, learn hiragana and katakana first and use it as much as possible afterwards. Rōmaji is evil. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:27, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
- There are two very important points to learning any language, without which you will never come far: Practice as much as you can and keep it fun. がんばれよ!--ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 19:48, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Unable to edit
I don't know how, but for some reason I'm unable to edit certain pages like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kisame, jinchuuriki, tailed beasts, etc. (even though the protection is autoconfirmed, not sysop) Why? KazeKitsune (talk) 18:24, September 4, 2010 (UTC) I know that happens to me to it says cant edit it.one day i tried to edit kisame so it would say he's dead but i couldnt edit. sooooo true. Amaterasu789 (User talk:Amaterasu789)
Re: Paper Angel
I don't have a raw yet, so I can't be absolutely sure. However, the spoilers all use Paper Person of God Technique (神の紙者の術), which would most likely be pronounced as Kami no Shisha no Jutsu, with the word for papaer person a homophone of the Japanese word for messenger (使者, shisha).
Also, according to the spoilers, Madara actually mentions Yin Release (Inton? Onton? Kageton?), Yang Release (陽遁, Yōton? Myōton? Hiton?), and Yin-Yang Release (陰陽遁, Onmyōton? In'yōton?). —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 09:28, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Re: If it isn't obvious...
Special:Statistics, download em all you want. Note that users and images are a whole other issue. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Oct 1, 2010 @ 03:56 (UTC) 03:56, October 1, 2010 (UTC)
I need details of naruto shippuden characters! will you help me?
I poked anti-vandalism task force, they should be able to nuke all those edits, and block it all when they get around to it... SimAnt 15:54, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
I would like to apologise about this. I did not mean to insult any follower of the Christian faiths. Despite not being Christian myself, I do have a deep respect for Jesus Christ and even consider him to be a bodhisattva. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:01, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
I didn't log in
Hi, TheUltimate3. ^^
I am the unknown contributor that edited Darui's page you just sent a PM to. I'm sorry, I wasn't logged in. I do have an account. Peace.
Hello Ultimate. Having read your profile I can tell your a man (Or possibly a woman, I dunno) of good humour, which is something always required in the higher ups of things like this so that people don't take things too seriously. Gotta say, after reading the Lightning Cutter talk page, I don't know how you put up with that sorta thing. Just seeing Ryun Uchiha's name makes me cringe to remember the absolute load of crap I read on the fanon wiki, never mind what he actually said here. Still, I didn't come to bitch, but simply to say hello, introduce myself and to thank you for all your hard work in trying to make this wiki better. So thanks again, see ya later. ^_^ --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 14:02, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
do you know how to make some websitw
Sasuke vs Kakashi
If you read closley....any manga with violence (THAT DEFINETLY MEANS US)--I mean really Orochimaru stabbing himself because he was tired.....yeah..... The love parts of the series isn't a problem, but yes read again—This unsigned comment was made by Gennojo Kuchiki (talk • contribs) .
when i create a page then i'm finished then i want to save it it save but when shut off my computer then open the page i made there's a box that said the page is been deleted how do i make the page not deleted when i'm done making it. and how do i put an info box i dont know how to....??--Brent1999 (talk) 10:38, December 23, 2010 (UTC)brent1999