|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Hey TheUltimate3, I was wondering... isn't it about time you deleted some of those old Wikipedia archives? They kinda mess up the Special:WantedFiles page and such. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 09:32, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Hello!What's going on?
Like the headline,Hi!You probably got this alot from other user with this number,but this really my first time here.But it's always cool to me for a welcoming.--22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:10, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
dont know if you know but the name of shusui's minded-controlling technique is doryoku. check the manga your self, 480 page 11. --Me1
- Don't you just get sick of this, Ultimate? D: ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 13:36, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
In response to your question, since you didn't reply in the other thread...
File:Seal_For_The_Flying_Thunder_God_Technique.PNG The image that depicts the "jutsu shiki" on the right; there are kanji marks on Mahiru's foot that can clearly be seen. The first symbol is 忍, translated as "nin" or 'burden' as seen in the first part of the word "ninja", as I mentioned in my first post on the Flying Thunder God Technique discussion board. --Reikson (talk) 14:07, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re: 2 Things
Eh, I'm not really good at css or colors I have bad color sense... But If someone wants to make a list of color values i can implement them... though some of them may make it harder to read. Simant (talk) 17:44, February 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, what would it do in the case of people like orochimaru who have multiple loyalties at different parts of the series. Simant (talk) 00:36, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
I guess I could take the first value in the list and use that as the primary affiliation. A problem though is, that I'm not even sure what filenames the css files are stored under on the wikia, also I don't have permissions to edit them; which even if I did have, I would still do poorly at color schemes. Simant (talk) 18:30, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Unregistered contributor 126.96.36.199
Hello, i am Unregistered contributor 188.8.131.52 as you called me. i mention it with a sense of humor. I love to accept your invitation and create an account in narutopedia. see you soon on the pages of narutopedia. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 17:58, February 16, 2010 (UTC)
Why is Sasuke's profile not done up realy well:S theres so much information that is missing from there!, and why are people saying that the info is already there:S when there isen't?. Sasuke's profile needs to be done up and REALY fast!.--00sasukeuchiha (talk) 19:52, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
Continuing our debate.
IF Akatsuki was around 12 years old and let's say Nagato was about 27 when he died, that would mean he would have had to create it when he was 15 years old which is a teenager. Yet that still wouldn't matter because we saw him when he was fighting Hanzo (do you remember him? He was the first leader of Village Hidden in the Rain) he was about 17-20 years old there and neither Nagato, Yahiko nor Konan appeared to be in Akatsuki or villains for that matter. Thus, if Akatsuki was around 12 years old, that would mean it would ALREADY BE CREATED by that time.
From what we know, Nagato has had no affiliation with Kirigakure yet Madara has. Also Itachi has stated Madara created Akatsuki http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/11/.
And I know Madara is an old mofo.
- I think it should be added, I said 12 years as it was the start of the series. Not Shippuden when Madara's crisis came to a head. That being said.
- /sigh. I know about Hanzo. That was where Yahiko died, at the approximate age of 25-30. We do not know specifically when that was, nor do we know how long it took Akatsuki to form.
- One doesn't actually need to be affiliated with a place to form a organization there. For example, someone with Pain's power could have very easily rolled up into Kiri and left without much issue. For sake of argument, Madara could have called Pain to Kiri, they formed Akatsuki, and Pain went back to Amegakure.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 05:20, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Ok I'm done discussing this with you. You're not providing any evidence against my already common sense statement and you're constantly bringing up the same facts I already know. All you're doing is backing it up with speculative nonsense that really doesn't make any sense.
Remember that link that I showed you. Itachi said it himself.
- To but in to what is apparently a concluded discussion: Danzo's article, courtesy of ShounenSuki, indicates that Danzo and Hanzo teamed up during the Third Ninja War, which would place Yahiko's death at the same time. Also, you're spending too much time debating over word choice. Nagato at least thinks he founded Akatsuki. That's all that matters as far as the wiki is concerned. Whether or not he actually created it remains to be seen. I also find the suggestion that TheUltimate is using too much speculation hilarious. ~SnapperTo 06:07, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Should I create links to crunchyroll for the original naruto series (ep 1-220) like the ones the Shippuden series already have? I'm hesitant because membership is required and I don't wanna direct people to stuff they might not be able to watch. Simant (talk) 19:13, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Re: New Spoiler Policy
Something weird happened, all of a sudden, the wiki skin no longer haves the orange background with Konoha's symbol, and templates everywhere aren't working like they're supposed to. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:07, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- You're not the only one, Omni. Haven't tried any templates yet, but the skin has gone poof! ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 22:08, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, the skin returned to regular pages, but during editing, it vanishes. The template thing I said is about the character infobox, it was if as it was half-rendered. Some stuff happened, some didn't. Images and names appeared, but boxes wouldn't collapse, and it wasn't aligned to the right. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:14, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
- It's a MediaWiki article, sysops are the only ones who can edit them. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:50, March 17, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about the image you just deleted. I was posting the tags to delete it and didn't see that you did until I clicked submit. Could you delete it again please. Sorry.
¥ Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥ 21:55, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
reguarding an edit :3
But its not an artist mistake.... would one like this really be ignored by kishimoto? we have to take it as it is, we dont know if it is a mistake so we cant assume it is, especialy if its something large like thisShelldone (talk) 15:05, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
really? prove it wasnt a mistake? you should be the one proving it is a mistake. the previous mistakes he made were obvious, but this we know nothing about yet, he hasnt adressed it. Just like the mistake he made with Torune's glasses on his mask, was fixed later on.... this wasnt. I said on the talk page, "Page 9 yeah the hair is blocking, but on page 10 its clearly shown as one byakugan because hair isnt blocking on that one. but you have to remember that the byakugan doesnt have a pupil unless its activated, as seen in previous manga chapters and even in the anime." What he did with the example you have given was a grammar error, this is a drawing. There are others who agree with me, like Deva27, and like i said, we cant assume it is a mistake, if by chance it is revealed later on to be a mistake that part can simply be removed and something stated in the trivia section. thats progress.--Shelldone (talk) 15:19, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
okay i did say something on her talk page, but im talking to you: actually it was two panels she had one activated, im not accusing it not being a mistake, im taking it for what it is. After she impacted the ground she was seen with one, then she prepared to attack pain again with that new jutsu she revealed. she could have activated the other later. but why assume things before its confirmed? --Shelldone (talk) 15:44, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
I looked around for some info regarding punctuation, but since I couldn't find it, I decided to ask: is there a default punctuation style we use here? Sometimes I see things written with traditional punctuation, and sometimes with logical punctuation. Personally, I prefer logical punctuation, because I consider it to be more accurate, but I wanted to do know if this wiki has a preferred style. What I mean by those styles is resumed here. It's been bugging me for a while now. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:43, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Just to let you know, there's a vandal that's really starting to tick me off, he's changing/puting up links using vulgar words. I'm not sure if this helps, but here's the IP adress: 220.127.116.11. --WhiteArmor (Talk) 14:59, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
3, there's a user named 888Gogeta that doesn't seem to get the point that you can't add an image to a page without asking, when you have the time to deal with him please do. --WhiteArmor (Talk) 15:00, April 12, 2010 (UTC) Sorry, didn't know that, I edit here and bleach wiki and there are multiple differences that I sometimes forget. --WhiteArmor (Talk)
- Is the Eiffel Tower a Tower or tower? Answer - tower.
- Is the Washington Monument a Monument or monument? Answer - monument.
- Is Wind Release: Rasenshuriken a Wind Release or wind release? Answer - ???.
- I didn't explain that well. Would you write "The Eiffel Tower is a Tower in France"? No, you would write, "The Eiffel Tower is a tower in France." ~SnapperTo 00:12, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Yes. If it's part of a proper name then it would be caps. Now if you can consider lightning release to be a proper name, IDK.
deva path abilities
I was curious why my edit was so quickly changed back. It may not be perfect, but it is a more accurate description of the deva path using various other jutsu. There doesn't seem to be anything inexplicable about it-- Miah —This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
Uh, your protection didn't really do anything, you protected it from unregistered editors, all parties involved in the case are autoconfirmed users. You'll need to change the protection so only sysops can edit it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:59, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
WHAT THE FUCK
stop fucking changing it im talking about something else fucking watch episode 167 at 3:42 and other ones there is the attack so please either stop editing it or make a freaking article i mean seriously do you even fucking watch the show jesus fucking christ learn more about naruto you god damn fuck face i mean i dont want to be rude but i am just so pissed off right now i mean i try to make a good article to help people learn more about naruto and i cant cause everybody keeps either redirecting it or fucking changing no offense to you but please just make the article urself cause every one obivously thinks im fucking retarded and that im not right at all so please just make it thank you. From ReibiKami
P.S i dont give a fuck about ur god damned rules if you want to delete me go the fuck ahead im just trying to help people have a fucking nice day