We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Ninja Destiny 3
No. It would be translated in English no matter what because we're an Eglish Wikia I believe. You can pose the question on the article's talkpage for more concensus but I think a trivia note should suffice. Adding expansion info to the pages as long as it's not on the jutsu page should be fine.--Cerez365™(talk) 05:12, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
Only if the game listed came after the one you mentioned, then you'd either change it or put it in the infobox. Otherwise, no. Don't arbitrarily add that it was used there.--Cerez365™(talk) 05:21, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
You would list that game if that was where the technique débuted first. So if there's a game in the infobox already, and it came out before the game you mentioned, then you wouldn't add the game to the article.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:14, March 31, 2013 (UTC)
I'd be more than happy to look at the talkpage, though I believe I already said my piece. As for working on templates and so forth, it would be best for you to consult with either SimAnt or UltimateSupreme.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:04, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Editing Templates
I know you didn't ask me about the topic ^ but I think that you'd need to earn a bureaucrat or sysop status to do that--14:22, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
The wikia could do a vote on which templates to put up you could suggest that--14:23, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
I agree with you, your wiki has a lot of great stuff Included I'm sure that this wiki should adopt the way your templates are designed we should bring this up on Talk:Narutopedia we could get alot of supporters on this (and I may even Join your wiki actually) -- 14:39, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
- Could you be more specific, do you mean the css styles? — SimAnt 15:42, April 2, 2013 (UTC)
I can't really find any interesting script there.
Not really a big fan of rounded edges. It just makes the css pages messy.
For the main page, it would be a good idea to make changes in the Sandbox and show it to the community at Talk:Narutopedia.~ UltimateSupreme 16:44, April 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hey do you have permission from UltimateSupreme-san to change the homepage now?--15:32, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
RE: New Layout
- i got a message from Speysider. So i don't need to do that and I'm not the admins after all... Just make us wait ok everyone got confused Kunoichi101 (talk) 15:43, April 5, 2013 (UTC)Kunoichi101
- The design looks good, but as I said to Kunoichi101, please don't go making an arbitrary decision to change the homepage, when not everyone has had their opinion heard. From the discussion I did find, there wasn't an overarching "yes" vote to change it. Overall, it comes down to this: do we need to change the design again ? It just got changed, I don't think we need to make another change to it, so soon. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:46, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
because I thought she was one of the admins since she was able to edit the main page.
- Always check the protection log before making that assumption ;)
And that "yes" was me. I did that because I like the change, and after it is put on the main page, everyone can vote on the new look.
- That's not a discussion works lol. A discussion works by discussing a change before it is made. If we did it your way, then we wouldn't get very far :lol:
But well, I feel this wiki deserves a better appearance.
- Like I said in the talkpage: there's already been a change to the homepage, do we really need yet another one ? I don't think the community will be happy to see a homepage changing every 2-3 months ;) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:57, April 5, 2013 (UTC)
The only thing that I might want here is the display clock and I have my own efficient method of doing it. But first how about asking the community using one of the forums?~ UltimateSupreme 15:10, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Please stop going to UltimateSupreme and bypassing the rest of the wikia when it comes to adding new features. The wiki does not consist of you and him running it, there are other people here who use this site. If you want a new feature added, start a forum thread here, instead of just going to a sysop and demanding he/she adds what you tell them to. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:18, April 6, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Boxshots for Video Games
Kagura Shingan page
Re: Something wrong with infoboxes
Then bring it up on the talkpage, don't just make a random decision based on what you think. It doesn't work like that. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 12:01, May 31, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Kiba Inuzuka's Relationships
You could undo the vandalism edits by pressing Undo in the history of the article. First choose "History" and then compare the two revisions and then press "Undo" bottom for the newest revision. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 08:20, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah we should, but it's better that you could write the IP number on Jacce's blocking request section. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 08:33, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Teppei and how are you? I've noticed that you've uploaded many high quality images for the volumes covers, it's quite good for that. So if you have a spare time, could you continue your work for the other volumes covers? —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:05, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- That's why I said if you have a spare time for doing that. Take your time then and thanks for your work here. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:43, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Combination Jutsu
I think that "Shakuton" could be written in another way that different form "Scorch", it's better to wait for the raws to see more confirmations about this technique name. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 08:47, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry about this, I saw the message yesterday but I was on my way out. Any way, it's common for it to happen once you add an image to your signature. Curiously, it never happened to me :D --Cerez365™(talk) 13:53, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Blaze Release: Susanoo Kagutsuchi
Yeah, it looks like we have somewhere to mention the coating of weapons now which is great. We also possibly confirmed that White Zetsu was stabbed with an arrow, not a sword (long time discussion).--Cerez365™(talk) 13:53, June 12, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Swirling Gale of Light and Black Arrow
- Good, but I think it will be moved again for the exact translation of the name of this technique. Let's see what will Seelentau say about it. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:58, June 14, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Happy Birthday
Yamanaka clan symbol
Thank you for the reply! While it is true that their techniques aren't secret, I still don't understand why the Yamanaka's clan symbol isn't on the formations when they're part of it. The formation uses someone from each clan to perform it, which I thought was why the Nara and Akimichi clan symbols were on it. Joshbl56 08:05, June 24, 2013 (UTC)
- True but it works the same way with Akimichi and Nara secret skills as well. If someone could figure out how to use the techniques, like using the sharingan to copy the jutsu, then it's basically in the same category as the Yamanaka's jutsu. But what I was getting at earlier was that the formation is a collaboration jutsu yet only the Nara and Akimichi clan symbols are down for a classification. It just seemed odd the leave out Yamanaka when they're a part of it too. Oh well, thank you for giving me an answer :D Joshbl56 10:30, June 24, 2013 (UTC)