Re: Wood Release?
- That's fine. I can wait a day. On the issue on the Wood Release topic, my point can stand.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 12:38, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Wood Release
If you could
Because youre one of the main editors on the issue, would you mind taking a look at the forum page i created: Origin of the Chakra Receivers. Thank You. KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 19:36, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
I'm kinda right on the scale of the combined Bijudama from Naruto and Bee.
stupid **** or what is his/her name
Elveonora insulted me on my talkpage.
- Apparently he insulted me on Cerez's talk page too.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 22:39, August 29, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Translation Request
Fuen's Barrier Technique
The hand sign list is technically wrong because several hand signs are used out of camera so the hand signs list on the technique page doesn't show the full list of signs used. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 00:09, August 31, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Copied Content
If a wiki is copying our content without any attribution linking back to us, we leave them a warning. If that does nothing after 24-48 hours, we just notify Wikia Staff who'll close the duplicate wiki. It isn't the first time that this wiki has been copied word for word ;) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 09:30, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
Why did you delete this? I couldn't find a reason in the deletion log. (Evilpuppy (talk) 21:05, September 1, 2013 (UTC)) Well if you can't give me a reason I'll re-make the page. So for reference the jutsu in question was in episode 43 14:27 minutes from the end. (Evilpuppy (talk) 00:43, September 26, 2013 (UTC))
Because us small fries are nothing compared to the editing power of these "admin moguls." My changes to Madara's page were deleted too, without justification.--ElvinWindSword (talk) 02:25, September 26, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
Hello. I would like to report some plagiarism I've seen of a person from a Bleach Fanfiction site. This is the character: http://thebleachfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Van_Satonaka
In particular, the stolen content is all in the Powers & Abilities Section and I've taken the liberty of noting below all infractions I could locate myself.
- Kizuimōka - Stolen from Sasuke's Amaterasu Blaze Release shield.
- Byakko no Gōon - Stolen from Might Guy's Daytime Tiger.
- Suzaku Hayate - Again, from Might Guy. But the Morning Peacock technique.
- Kakumei Nukite - Stolen from Narutopedia's article about the Third Raikage's "Invincible Spear" Nukite technique.
- Seisenren - Stolen completely from the Second Mizukage's Steaming Murder technique, totally word-for-word plagiarism.
We did see that.
The previous chapter Obito wiped out everything in the barrier. Including Madara and Hashirama. But since an Edo Tensei's body rapidly regenerates after being obliterated, they regenerated quickly. Unless you believe both of them could survive four Ten-Tails Bijudama going off at once?--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 01:38, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Except I'm trying to prevent people from not hyping it up, Ten-Tailed Fox.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 01:55, September 5, 2013 (UTC)
Check page 08 of chapter 645, the Kurama Avatar Naruto sports now has rings around its eyes after he entered Sage Mode. Depending on where you read, you'll have to skip 'pages' 1 and 2 or 3 and 4 due to them being fanart.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 21:59, September 8, 2013 (UTC)
The Ten-Tails isn't a tailed beast, while I brought this many times in the past, I was told to **** off. I just wonder how this works, not nice... feels great getting ignored for sure--Elveonora (talk) 22:09, September 11, 2013 (UTC)
Except its skin has had woodish texture since day one of brown color and flowers grew on it down the line. It wasn't even that much about what it is but more of what it wasn't, by definition it couldn't be a tailed beast, yet you see, it stayed that way until recently despite more or less nothing new having been revealed. Same for its godhood, Kurama told us it's a god and you needed it to be stated twice in order to be true. Still, this wouldn't be the first time that this happened. I say something and it ether meets disagreement or gets completely ignored, then later another person comes with the same thing and suddenly it's true. But peace :-I--Elveonora (talk) 11:58, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
I really don't know why people keep swapping out 1080p images which are anime renditions of the original manga depiction. It's getting rather irritating tbh. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:14, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
- I know right ? It's stupid. OVA < Anime < Manga. OVA have never taken precedence over the manga at all, neither have they taken precedence over anime depictions of manga events. I posted about this on the image policy talkpage if you want to chime in: clicky here --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 21:36, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Tailed Beast Intelligence
Regarding the thing with Deidara and the Tailed Beast, what do we do then concerning the Tailed Beast article where it is stated that it is proven false that the tailed beasts are not intelligent enough by themselves to use their powers effectively? The Shinju article and the Tailed Beast article are thus in conflict with each other. The Shinju article is stating the tailed beast intelligence issue as a fact, while the tailed beast article states it as a belief that is false, as the tailed beasts show to have intelligence outside of their hosts. I would suggest changing the sentence in the Shinju article to reflect the tailed beast article in that sense, or just not mention it at all. --Popopoyotl (talk) 02:51, September 17, 2013 (UTC)
...aren't you mixing it up?
- But a normal Fire Release attack or Rasengan with Sage Chakra in it would still have to be powered by Sage Chakra. The Tailed Beast Ball shouldn't be any different (Sorry for the later reply, Firefox crashed).--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 05:42, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarification, a bunch of Sasuke fans want Jugo to have Sage Chakra so he's not 'useless' against Obito and so Sasuke can eventually gain Sage Mode himself via Jugo.--SuperSaiyaMan (talk) 07:37, September 19, 2013 (UTC)
Reply from Talk
Well the whole point of a collaboration site (wiki) is to democratically involve all members. I am not the only one who thinks you are being unreasonable when it comes to editing (go to your talk page and see Elveonora, SuperSaiyaman, and EvilPuppy to name a few). As a leader of this community you should allow innovation and collaboration not delete all edits that you come across and stifle creativity. By the way the only reason I kept reverting your reverts was because the image of the five kages near death is relevant. It demonstrates Madara's prowess and it shows how utter the kage's resolve was against him. It was also a major transitioning point in the 10-tail revival arc, since Madara's assistance in the plan allowed the revival process to speed up exponentially. --ElvinWindSword (talk) 05:14, September 26, 2013 (UTC)ElvinWindSword
Everyone has their buttons, and maybe Susanoo and/or size is yours. But please try to be polite to others. Your point can be made without calling others "conspiracy theorists" and the like. ~SnapperTo 19:50, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
Heyo, Fox-Boss-Sensei, I wold like to create a personal page like Kasan did w/ the unknown clan members. How would I go about doing that, and are there any restrictions/rules & regulations? KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 21:27, October 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Just go to User:Koto Senju/somesubpagehere, where /somesubpagehere is the name of the page (eg /Clan_Members). However, it must have relevance so don't bother making personal pages about fanon stuff as it will just be deleted. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:27, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Thank you, Spey. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 20:41, October 5, 2013 (UTC)
Thank yo both for replying, but Fox-Boss, if you'd still like to know which page i was referring to: (im not sure how to wiki-link the page) - http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/User:Kasan94/Unknown_Hy%C5%ABga_Members --KotoSenju (OldUser:JaZZBaND)-Talk-Contributions 20:47, October 5, 2013 (UTC)