We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Image deletion: AsuraPathPuppet.jpg
Teamrocketspy621, the image AsuraPathPuppet.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:45, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
- I play Clash of Ninja and try to make logical predictions about the upcoming games, that's about it, really. XD I don't think there are any "rankings" for the jutsu in Clash of Ninja, to be honest. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 21:00, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
Susano in genjutsu
My bad, I thought you meant the dark figure that appears when Sasuke is killing Samurais, though that looks a bit like Sasuke's incomplete Susanoo. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:26, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Right. It just occurred to me a minute after I made the edit that you were probably thinking of that dark chakra thing that Karin saw. Lol. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 19:29, January 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, good, I hadn't realized that it was changed. I found the old policy to be a bit too tight for my liking, but I followed it regardless. Good to know that the wiki won't hold back on "spoilers" now. Thanks for the tip-off. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 20:48, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Someone doesn't like you
It seems an anon really doesn't like you. Every now and then, it comes around, acts rude and threatens to block people, and then copies your sig. Just letting you know. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:31, August 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Meh, anon trolls don't scare me. What do I care if some no-life blocks me? It's not like he's in charge of the Wiki and wants to ban me from editing just for the sake of doing it to someone. I assume by "copying my sig," you mean he's taking it from other pages where I've signed and using it to make it look like I've signed threatening posts. I think the difference between the way he writes and the way I write oughta be pretty obvious, so I don't think someone will really mistake him for me. I'm not worried. Thanks for letting me know, and would you mind linking me to a few of this guy's posts? Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 01:42, August 29, 2010 (UTC)
Recently you commented that discussion pages were for facts and not meaningless babbling ,and speculation. Well I'm new to Wikia and even tho I read the rules I assumed (yes I know that makes an ass out of you and me (ass-u-me)) that the discussion page was there to talk about random shit that comes to mind about that particular topic. Even if some people talk about Might Guy in the Nagato section (lol). If that is not so please explain the discussion page rules so that I can stop making an Ass out of myself. ---TwinDragons
- Well, I think the biggest problem that I constantly see on talk pages is that people talk about the article in an inappropriate way; ergo, their discussion is about the article's subject (e.g. people talking about Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2), but it doesn't help the article itself at all and is just forum-style speculation (e.g. people asking for opinions if certain characters will be playable in the aforementioned game). What I'm saying is, when you talk on an article's talk page, talk about the article itself, not the subject the article covers. Teamrocketspy621 (talk) 00:15, September 1, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Crow in Gekitou Ninja Taisen
Awkward. Could you restore Crow to the list of playable characters in the games I removed him from then? The article on the puppet was recently moved from "Crow" to "Crow (puppet)" so the first could be used as a redirect for the species, which now appears in Itachi's Crow's infobox. Due to that change, I'm updating all links to puppet, and those seemed weird. I must have removed two or three crows from playable lists. When readding them, could you preview the change? The actual link to the puppet is the one with the brackets, but I don't know if the playable list template is set up to hide things in brackets. Depending on how it works, it may need a few more tweaks. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:55, August 3, 2011 (UTC)