Turned Into A Section By TOAF For No Specific Reason... Edit
^_^ Thanks for adding the fair use rationales to the images Tales-of-a-fan. Feel free to remove the deletion template after you've added the rationales to the image page.
Though, I am kinda a twitchy person about consistency, it's not that I'd try and force an opinion on a subject, but I like things being consistent. For example, the debate of ==Heading== vs. == Heading == I do prefer ==Heading== but I wouldn't force that, what really matters to me is that it's consistent. ie: That I don't see == Heading == on one page, then ==Heading== on another similar page.
So you mind just tweaking one or two things when you add rationales to be consistent with the other image pages?
- End the parameter's text with a period and don't leave a space at the end of the line.
- Use == Summary == not ==Summary== (Btw, the spelling is Summary not Summery just so you know ^_^ Spellchecking built into a Browser is a godsend...)
- And Put the == Summary == above the == Licensing == so that the page looks the same as if someone added the rationale into the summary box when they uploaded and selected a Fair use option from the licensing dropdown.
- ^_^ Take a look at this diff to get what I mean. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 7, 2007 @ 00:50 (UTC)
Thanks, I think I just about finished cleaning up all that needed to be cleaned in your to be deleted list that had to do with fair use, I understand completly what you mean, I think I'll get some sleep now thogh. *snores* Tales-of-a-fan 01:25, 7 October 2007 (UTC)
- ^_^ Getting better and better. Oh, ya, I should have pointed it out, but I actually made a page explaining the details before. Right here: Forum:Fair use tagging tips...;
- Just a question... You can never tell the gender of another person when on the internet, sorry if I'm wrong, but the name strikes me as Female, am I correct or mistaken?
- Btw, I'm trying to get a new user into IRC to discuss things, I might get TheUltimate3 to get into IRC chats to. You ever used IRC? If you want, you can get to Wikia ACG's channel with the instructions at Anime:Project:IRC, if everyone here gets pretty active on IRC I would even be willing to register a room on FreeNode for the Narutopedia. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Oct 7, 2007 @ 01:40 (UTC)
Actually I'm a guy, but I can understand you mistaking it, anyways, I think I went throgh most pictuers which needed a Fair Use that were listed on the to be deleted page, And I've seen the page on fair use tags thats where I got the tag for comics. I'm not a big fan of IRC'S at all actually, them and chats useally get on my nerves for some reason... Tales-of-a-fan 15:16, 7 October 2007 (UTC)