We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Sasuke defected to Otogakure and was the leader of Sound four while he was in the container on his way to Otogakure. Removing that from his infobox is considered vandalism and can lead to blocking. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 04:06, May 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Chapter 181 page 17, Sakon says that they decided that Sasuke would be their leader. Kimimaro was ill at the time and no longer a part of Sound Four/Five.
- Sasuke left Konoha to study for Orochimaru, he lived in Otogakure for over 2 and ½ years, thus he was affiliated to Otogakure.
- Tayuya, Jirōbō, Sakon, Ukon, Kimimaro and Karin were all Sound ninjas, and they never had sound headbands. Not even Orochimaru used a sound headband, except when he went undercover in Konoha.
Um I just received a few emails saying someone deleted all of this stuff. But now it's back. What happened? --TakaSasuke20 (talk) 14:41, May 25, 2012 (UTC)TakaSasuke20
- An anonymous guest user blanked your talkpage for no reason at all. It was reverted by Jacce --Speysider (Talk Page) 15:05, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Ok thank you--TakaSasuke20 (talk) 18:34, May 25, 2012 (UTC)TakaSasuke20
The moment you said "It requires the Sharingan" your point became moot because all techniques that stem from an eye is automatically an eye technique. That's just the way it is friend.
Maybe I should explain more a bit more. The word dōjutsu essentially has two meanings:
- Eye Technique: Byakugan, Sharingan, Rinnegan
- Eye Technique: Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body, Izanagi, Outer Path for examples of each. It's the eye yes but dojutsu are also the techniques that stem from them.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:28, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
My point did not become moot. Face the facts, It's a Genjutsu! --TakaSasuke20 (talk) 17:29, July 19, 2012 (UTC)TakaSasuke20
He was so named in the databook, as indicated in the databook reference. Don't go around renaming pages without checking for those references. If it has a reference from a databook, it's verified information. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:52, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Databooks list him as the author, for all purposes, he did name the character, so even if you don't think Kishimoto writes the databooks, this wiki does. Don't remove databook-sourced information. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 03:56, August 26, 2012 (UTC)