We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: Hey Edit
Re: Hey(: Edit
To restore a page to its last good version (i.e. revert) there are three options:
- If the bad edit was done recently, you can go to the page history, compare the current (vandalized) version to the good one, then press "edit" on the good version.
- In a similar way, you can do the same by checking your watch list. If the bad edit is the latest, you can press the "undo" button right next to the edit button.
- If you are a rollback user, you have an extra button called rollback, which removes all edits done by the latest editor. For example: if vandal A makes three bad edits, then vandal B does two bad edits, then vandal A does two more bad edits, and then somebody uses rollback, only the two edits that vandal A made last is removed. To become a rollback user, you must either undo so many bad edits that our bureaucrat Dantman notice you, or just ask him for rollback. ~_^
Re: Block Edit
It's what we do. Also please sign your posts wit four tilde like → (~~~~)--Cerez365™☺ 10:09, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Please ignore that, I sent this to the wrong person. Sorry. ~ Fmakck© (Images | contribs) 23:54, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
Revert edits Edit
Re: Akatsuki Edit
Lol, I suppose they don't. I was going to leave them a message, but Jacce took care of that.--Cerez365™ 11:34, November 26, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Question :) Edit
User names turn blue when the user in question has a user page. Otherwise, the name is red. It's the same with all other links on the wiki. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 16:56, November 27, 2011 (UTC)
- You mean this discussion? —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 10:53, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, no prob. I think it will be useful later on when all of the Jinchuriki are shown fighting more.
Also, do you think the implanted sharingan and rinnegan could have also been a factor in her increased speed? Just wondering cause I thought of trying to make another section on each revived Jinchuriki's page that look like this and need help with it. (If your wondering why I put that up then please read this) Joshbl56 08:01, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the reply. As for Fu's 'speed' I thought Naruto made it clear on this page that it's the shared field of vision (plus it showed all their Rinnegans at the top of the page) but I guess not. I just wanted to ask about the extra section because I don't want to have done all that work to just have it reverted later because they don't like what was put down. Joshbl56 08:18, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
Just a question Edit
Re- (: Edit
I dunno really but I suppose "contemplate" can also be used if there's a problem with it. o.O--Cerez365™
Picture Size Problems Edit
Hey, I have a wiki that deals with all type of anime shows and you can check out the links to watch the episodes of the shows; I hope that you with consider checking out my wiki, greatestanimebattles.wikia.com and sharing your knowledge of all things anime.--Maximumxero16 (talk) 00:29, August 23, 2012 (UTC)