Notice: This talkpage will be archived after reaching a minimum of 65,000 bytes in size.
Userpage abuse filter
Hello. I was trying to tag a userpage for deletion, but I couldn't. Came across this thread, and frankly, nothing has been done about it, as seen here. Any suggestions about this?
★ WS7125[Mod] 04:04, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Gud. Also, do you know what this is? Either I'm crazy or I am seeing colors... or both... and my preview and show changes button are just showing me blank spaces >_> ★ WS7125[Mod] 20:59, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Already did. ★ WS7125[Mod] 21:02, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
Oooooh boy, wait until I chat with you about that. It was just... ugh.
★ WS7125[Mod] 20:34, February 25, 2015 (UTC)
re: P1 filler
- If he didn't want me to change them, he would have told me, like he always does when I do something wrong. And shrugs, better to use names related to Kishi rather than wikimade names I guess, since you and I both know how anal users are about using "official names." And trust me, this is not the first time arc name changes don't make sense or are not that relevant to the events in said arc (For instance, look at this arc).
- EDIT: Also, DuelMaster93 provided little to no source as well, and we just changed them anyway so... /shrugs. Hey man, I'm just trying to be consistent. ★ WS7125[Mod] 18:36, February 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Give me a moment, please. I'll be there shortly. ★ WS7125[Mod] 21:36, March 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Ah, I see. ★ WS7125[Mod] 23:48, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Is this... → ★ WS7125[Mod] 01:44, March 7, 2015 (UTC) ...still too long?
- You probably did this edit after seeing my signature for so long, huh? Didn't think I noticed "Moderator" being shortened to "Mod" in your signature just like mine?
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 20:57, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I noticed the colors were all of a sudden gone when I was editing your page...
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 21:01, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
Okay, yes, I understand that she's ignored many, many warnings, but I was under the impression that users are infinitely blocked because of either:
- Flat out vandalizing the wiki and clearly having no good-faith and all ill-intent.
- Or sockpuppetry.
Yes, she gets into it with many users, myself included on many occasions, but I'm not certain she should get the punishment of a vandal or sockpuppet. ★ WS7125[Mod] 22:04, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- how did i ever make a vandalism? how did i do wrong? i mean of course i'd been blocked sometimes, but is this because you noticed my today's edits? Kunoichi101 (talk) 23:03, March 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Not surprised it's "just a name" as you say, but it's still nice to know that I, as a user, have "power," if you know what I mean... heh (jk). ★ WS7125[Mod] 14:57, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
Re: reporting bad edit
It was a format change. If you notice when someone makes a section the (=== title ===), what she was editing was the title being (=== title===). I'll notice there is no space between the "e" and the =. I'm not sure why there is a rule about not making edits that aren't reflected on the the page, but as a person who has had the misfortune of writing tech documents and other related code like things, format changes are sound.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:05, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Continue to report such edits I miss please.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:08, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Then I would suggest rewording it somewhat. Certain syntax edits (such as the aforementioned title thing) may seem unnecessary to you, but to the obsessive compulsive and those who worry constantly about uniform syntax, it is a sound edit. This is one where I am in agreement with her but keep me posted. I would like to know if her edits the pattern of her edits.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:52, March 14, 2015 (UTC)
if your going to bitch about me to other users cause your mad at me then grow up and speak to me about your issue. Im open to changes if you don't like something im doing. Yes i do talk page maintenance but i do also edit main space a lot so don't say that i don't. Im not trying to be your enemy or anything. Id also like to know what you mean by me making "pointless tasks" because if your referring to the attack prevention talk page then im not even the one that made that convo. I was asked what my thoughts on it were by another user and so i gave my thoughts. If something makes you mad then talk about it and try to fix it instead of turning into a tau like figure and trying to force others to do what you want. BTW i edit at least 20 different wiki so i don't do it cause im bored lol. I do it cause it should be done. My talk page edits don't bother anyone, there selected as minor edits and they fix talk pages. You have even told me when snapper was deleting my talk page edits that he was in the wrong. But now that your mad at me you say i was in the wrong. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Munchvtec (talk) 14:57, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
- i am only formatting them. i don't really see the issue with that. They are all marked as minor edits as well. Munchvtec (talk) 18:21, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
EDIT: If such an edit is unnecessary, why is a sysop doing it then? ★ WS7125[Mod] 20:40, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- That's exactly what I thought, it is indeed encouraging others to do the same edits. But I'll wait on you to ask him (after you're done, whenever that is).
- EDIT: And yes, that was a long wall of text on my talkpage. Will deal with that later.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 20:46, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, I'm not the one that reprimanded a user for doing such an edit, so you asking him would make a lot more sense, whether that be tomorrow or next week. No pressure.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 20:49, March 20, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah, I don't think we should reprimand users for doing edits like this. Too many editors do it already. And I do understand why users perform specifically that edit, because it does look annoying when a user just randomly sticks a picture with a caption in a paragraph.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 21:57, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
re: edit question
It's simply that whenever I edit, in the particular example you gave me, that's the most common way I see articles formatted as when I see them in source mode when editing, so whenever I see it without a space, I add it. Seeing those unmatched formats makes my inner consistency freak flare up. I usually do that sort of change along with other edits through articles, I've gotten some of those as edit conflicts as well, with the only difference between someone else restoring a better revision of the article and my edit being said space. Sorry for taking so long to answer. Between random lack of Internet and lots of personal real life crap, my wiki editing got pushed aside. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 00:10, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
Lol. Already removed it before you "stepped in." ★ WS7125[Mod] 22:57, March 27, 2015 (UTC)