I fixed the issue with your archive, since you seem to have done the first archive incorrectly, then tried again and created Archive 2 by mistake. Contents of Archive 2 are now in Archive 1 and I've tagged A2 for deletion as it appears to be accidental. :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:25, April 27, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Stop Adding that Picture
Oi man the only reason I was doing it at that time was because there weren't better pictures available than the ones I added. I admit it was pretty bad quality though, at least now there is a better version of the picture.--ElvinWindSword (talk) 19:22, May 28, 2014 (UTC)
So they were only standing there 24 hours and watching or they were chilling somewhere and entered the premises only once he was defeated or something like that, you say. And Tobirama who according to you didn't fight him had all rights to attempt a murder on Madara, because that makes so much sense.--Elveonora (talk) 21:40, July 11, 2014 (UTC)
I'd just like to ask a question and please don't feel it's intrusive. I was looking through the rights logs and am wondering how you got the rollback flag on your account? The logs don't seem to indicate the reason as to why and I can't find any message that you may have left enquiring into asking about them. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:48, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Hi, thanks for the help. Can you do something about Momochanx3. All he's been doing is put in false or biased shipping in the relationship thing. I politely told him to stop doing that as he could get suspended by the admins but he doesn't listen and continues to edit to his NaruSaku shipping standards instead of what is actually happening in the manga itself.--Michma12 (talk) 02:16, August 22, 2014 (UTC)
re: Elveonora @ Snapper's site
Being wrong and ignorant is not a "crime". Being rude isn't alright and I'm sorry it frustrates you, but it's not a cause for blocking someone. I'll leave it to those who have the rights to act on it to warn him first. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword, after all. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 21:33, August 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I would be lying if I said I'm surprised. It wouldn't be on every day's order for SuperSaiyan to not plot how to fracture my skull with a metal pipe or something. You must really hate me, since you constantly want me gone--Elveonora (talk) 08:23, August 25, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Can you stop deleting information you don't like?
The comment you put on Gemnist's talk page... lmao... Not trying to tease you, but I find it hilarious coming from a user who used to refer himself as "NaruHina fan" XD • WindStar7125 [Moderator] 15:59, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
Forum Warning #1
- I expect a lot more maturity from a rollback, SuperSaiyaMan. Even Elveonora dropped the subject. I suggest you do the same. • WindStar7125 [Moderator] 08:04, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
- No worries. But that was a classic example on why I refrain from getting into it with users in the forums. Look, I understand it's a debate board, but let's not make it personal by throwing insults calling others "biased." Not trying to ridicule you, but this is a painful truth: Those who call others "biased" are usually look biased themselves. • WindStar7125 [Moderator] 08:31, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
I want to know your reasoning behind your edits on Naruto Couples Wiki? If you are not the person who put NaruHina, SasuSaku, and SaiIno into the Canon Couples section as well as placing NaruSaku into the Fanon Couples section, then please disregard. But if it was you, then I want to hear why? --Jtw2014 (talk) 03:27, November 6, 2014 (UTC)Jtw2014
Re: What happened to Sasuke's article?
I have no clue. Glitch in the system, I guess. • WindStar7125 [Moderator] 01:15, November 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Kind of common knowledge at this point...
The same can be said to you. First off, yes, Hinata is on the poster, along with Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, Sai, and Shikamaru. Nana Mizuki is a singer, she sings! Characters, not just the main ones, get their own characters songs in numerous animes. But that does not mean she's been promoted to "main character over Sakura". That's the problem. You know what? I'm taking this to the talk page on Hinata's article. I'm going to continue my statement over there.--NinjaSheik 03:00, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
1.) Exactly! You have the read the edit over more carefully! 2.) WindStar7125 is right. You need to stop being bias in your edits, you know. I know you got into conflicts with other editors because of it. Anyway, since you finally realized the way I reverted the edit, I'll take my leave now.--NinjaSheik 04:56, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
To avoid users crying of spoilers, is all of that true? ~•WS7125[Mod] 00:26, November 29, 2014 (UTC)
Is there any particular reason why you feel a need to constantly get into revert wars with other editors over your edits? When someone reverts your edit, do not go and immediately revert it and restore your edit: instead, take your issue to the articles talkpage and reach a conclusion with the other editors. Your constant edit warring is getting pretty annoying and disruptive, not to mention the fact that it violates the 3RR, so I would start thinking about the policy before you revert any more edits you are involved in. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 11:39, November 30, 2014 (UTC)
That doesn't matter to me. What I mentioned was that your wording wasn't at all good. I agree with you, but the original wording was better written. -- KotoTalk Page-My Contributions 21:45, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
Question: Toneri and TSB
What color were Toneri's chakra orbs in those "HD images?"
~•WS7125[Mod] 00:16, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay. The reason I asked is because of what FF-Suzaku said here. He said that Toneri has "Chakra Orbs - Not confirmed to be Truthseeker Orbs but that's what most people are calling them, and they reportedly work the same way. His presumably glow green because they're infused with chakra from his Tenseigan Chakra Mode." Just be mindful of that.
~•WS7125[Mod] 00:19, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
Ōtsutsuki clan KKG
- Never mind, already handled. I say this advice kindly, and I do not mean to be condescending and rude when I say this (and if I do, I apologize, that is not my intent), but please verify things next time rather than just insert popular assumptions or opinions in articles. I, along with other users, have particularly seen you do that a lot. It is the reason why things like this happen to you and accusations of bias from other users such as this and as well as this tend to be thrown at you sometimes. I do not hold anything against you, nor am I trying to call you out or insult you, but please work on toning that down. -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 01:33, January 15, 2015 (UTC)
- Well, yes, you clearly did think that, my question is, where was that indicated or stated? This is what I am talking about. Please do not insert things in articles because you "just thought they were." Each user cannot insert statements in articles with the mentality of doing so "just because I think it is." You have to know. Edits of that particular nature must be either sourced, or taken to the talkpage and agreed on with a consensus. The Ōtsutsuki clan had the Byakugan before encountering the chakra fruit. Everything else was after. Like I said, I do not want to put you on blast or anything, for you are not the only user that does this, but you do it a lot, so please take heed to the advice I am telling you. -- WindStar7125 (talk | contribs) 01:51, January 15, 2015 (UTC)