We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 11:29, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for encouraging me. Hope that we can cooperating for a long time. --Sulina (talk) 09:59, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
Please use the preview feature. Instead of making several small edits to change just a small thing, use that feature so you make more concise edits instead of scattered ones. Also, in those infobox references you're adding, they're unnecessary when the moniker or alias is something used frequently. For example, there's no need for a reference in Minato's infobox when it says he's the Fourth Hokage. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:55, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for your announcement. I'll care of this. --Sulina (talk) 10:02, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
Relationships in infoboxes
Thanks, guy :D --Sulina (talk) 10:05, March 29, 2014 (UTC)
Sasuke desert image
Hello, how are you? I have a request: if you have the time, can you edit out the English text of the last page of 682 with Sasuke in the desert, and then upload it? Thanks a bunch!--KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 14:08, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- You should read Userpage policy: they are for talking about yourself as an editor, your page has nothing to do with you as an editor and is against policy.
- Reading Talkpage policy would be beneficial: talkpages are not forums, if you wish to ask a question about the series, please post in the forums and add the article name to the topic section below the thread. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 12:49, October 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. How do I edit my userpage for right?
- Sr for my fault. Of course, I've already known that.--Sulina (talk) 13:36, October 29, 2014 (UTC)