- Steveo920, when writing articles please remember to use Shippūden and Mouryō. Both "Mouryou" and "Shippuuden" are incorrect. We use hepburn romanization, while those use wapuro romaji.  It might also be a good idea to make use of a spell checker while you are editing. Most browsers nowadays have them available, I can give you tips on how to get one working depending on what browser/OS you are using. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 2, 2008 @ 17:14 (UTC)
Steveo920, articles are supposed to be written in past-tense. Please do not write any articles mentioning "currently", the moment a new chapter or arc comes out all of what you've written needs to be re-written because it will be incorrect since "current" is no longer current. Articles are meant to be written so that no matter what time they are read at, how far the reader is in the series, or how long they have existed for, they still are relevant to the reader. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 5, 2008 @ 06:59 (UTC)
Steveo920, please stop copying articles from leafninja.com, that is called copyright infringement, and is illegal. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 10, 2008 @ 04:25 (UTC)
You managed to remove 4k characters..Edit
And still made the section good. Impressive...Good work.--TheUltimate3 23:59, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Image deletion: Team Minato2.jpg Edit
Steveo920, the image Team Minato2.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:35, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: Stone Armor.jpg Edit
Steveo920, the image Stone Armor.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:35, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
Pay attention. It's not Darui's...It's the continuation of the Raikage speech
Fourth Hokage's AppearanceEdit
Tsunade's article Edit
I left this bit on an IP user's talk page. It applies to "you" as well:
- "I'm going to ask you (whom i'm assuming is that Steveo user as well) to please stop reverting the changes that have been made to Tsunade's abilities section. Making another edit after it won't help, there's a history section. But since apparently you need reasons:
- That bit about despite her feminine build is unnecessary since I don't remember seeing a woman in this series that had a masculine build.
- That bit about wielding a kunai with a single finger is fodder since all she did was take the kunai out of Naruto's hand.
- "advanced understanding of the flow of chakra"— she's a medical ninja as stated before.
- The first sentence of the Chakra Reserves and Control has been mentioned one time too many and was shortened to actually talk about her chakra reserves and control.--Cerez365™ 15:39, August 8, 2011 (UTC)"
Also stop making decent edits and then shoving back the fodder that was removed along with it.--Cerez365™ 04:44, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Itachi article Edit
I keep forgetting I've had problems with you in the past and even though you were banned at some point, you don't learn.
When someone corrects your edit, and even goes as far as to leave a detailed edit summary of why it was changed, stop going around and making more changes and then attempt to sneak the same edit back into the article. I've already explained that the way it was makes it sound like Itachi and Shisui are the only people of the Uchiha that were praised for their dōjutsu prowess.--Cerez365™ 13:01, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change Edit
- When he reversed Itachi's usage of the technique on Sasuke himself.
Steveo920, 23:01 , July 31, 2012
We don't list them in infoboxes. The only non-blood relations we list there are spouses, godparents/children, and lovers (though very rarely that last one). Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:40, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Madara phasing Edit
Kakashi fire dragon flame bullet Edit
Violation of the Image policy Edit
- As long as all watermarks are removed, yes. Also, please fix your signature because you are required to have a link to your userpage and talkpage, per Signature policy --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:37, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Editing Assistance Edit
what's with you Edit
Adding back sensor type statuses to characters that had them removed? The removal of each was discussed, how about saying a world on the talkpages before re-adding them?--Elveonora (talk) 11:01, October 16, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, didn't know it was discussed and decided upon. Steveo920, 9:15, October 16, 2013
In the OVA adaptation of Madara's fight against Hashirama. Steveo920, 19:33, November 20, 2013
Madara talk page. Edit
Re: Removing Rinnegan transformation image Edit
I'm not too sure why I chose to use the word "horribly" but I meant that the image itself at first glance may mislead readers especially since it could easily be another dōjutsu altogether. Of we did use gifs, I think that would've been better used there.--Cerez365™(talk) 07:14, December 31, 2013 (UTC)