- Steveo920, when writing articles please remember to use Shippūden and Mouryō. Both "Mouryou" and "Shippuuden" are incorrect. We use hepburn romanization, while those use wapuro romaji.  It might also be a good idea to make use of a spell checker while you are editing. Most browsers nowadays have them available, I can give you tips on how to get one working depending on what browser/OS you are using. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 2, 2008 @ 17:14 (UTC)
Steveo920, articles are supposed to be written in past-tense. Please do not write any articles mentioning "currently", the moment a new chapter or arc comes out all of what you've written needs to be re-written because it will be incorrect since "current" is no longer current. Articles are meant to be written so that no matter what time they are read at, how far the reader is in the series, or how long they have existed for, they still are relevant to the reader. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) current discussion Dec 5, 2008 @ 06:59 (UTC)
Steveo920, please stop copying articles from leafninja.com, that is called copyright infringement, and is illegal. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Dec 10, 2008 @ 04:25 (UTC)
You managed to remove 4k characters..
And still made the section good. Impressive...Good work.--TheUltimate3 23:59, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Image deletion: Team Minato2.jpg
Steveo920, the image Team Minato2.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:35, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
Image deletion: Stone Armor.jpg
Steveo920, the image Stone Armor.jpg which you uploaded has been deleted. We suggest you look over our image policy before you upload another image to make sure you aren't breaking any part of the policy. ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 13:35, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
Pay attention. It's not Darui's...It's the continuation of the Raikage speech
Fourth Hokage's Appearance
I left this bit on an IP user's talk page. It applies to "you" as well:
- "I'm going to ask you (whom i'm assuming is that Steveo user as well) to please stop reverting the changes that have been made to Tsunade's abilities section. Making another edit after it won't help, there's a history section. But since apparently you need reasons:
- That bit about despite her feminine build is unnecessary since I don't remember seeing a woman in this series that had a masculine build.
- That bit about wielding a kunai with a single finger is fodder since all she did was take the kunai out of Naruto's hand.
- "advanced understanding of the flow of chakra"— she's a medical ninja as stated before.
- The first sentence of the Chakra Reserves and Control has been mentioned one time too many and was shortened to actually talk about her chakra reserves and control.--Cerez365™ 15:39, August 8, 2011 (UTC)"
Also stop making decent edits and then shoving back the fodder that was removed along with it.--Cerez365™ 04:44, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
I keep forgetting I've had problems with you in the past and even though you were banned at some point, you don't learn.
When someone corrects your edit, and even goes as far as to leave a detailed edit summary of why it was changed, stop going around and making more changes and then attempt to sneak the same edit back into the article. I've already explained that the way it was makes it sound like Itachi and Shisui are the only people of the Uchiha that were praised for their dōjutsu prowess.--Cerez365™ 13:01, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Mirror Heaven and Earth Change
- When he reversed Itachi's usage of the technique on Sasuke himself.
Steveo920, 23:01 , July 31, 2012
We don't list them in infoboxes. The only non-blood relations we list there are spouses, godparents/children, and lovers (though very rarely that last one). Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 17:40, March 25, 2013 (UTC)
Kakashi fire dragon flame bullet
Violation of the Image policy
- As long as all watermarks are removed, yes. Also, please fix your signature because you are required to have a link to your userpage and talkpage, per Signature policy --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:37, July 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Editing Assistance
what's with you
Adding back sensor type statuses to characters that had them removed? The removal of each was discussed, how about saying a world on the talkpages before re-adding them?--Elveonora (talk) 11:01, October 16, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry, didn't know it was discussed and decided upon. Steveo920, 9:15, October 16, 2013
In the OVA adaptation of Madara's fight against Hashirama. Steveo920, 19:33, November 20, 2013
Madara talk page.
Re: Removing Rinnegan transformation image
I'm not too sure why I chose to use the word "horribly" but I meant that the image itself at first glance may mislead readers especially since it could easily be another dōjutsu altogether. Of we did use gifs, I think that would've been better used there.--Cerez365™(talk) 07:14, December 31, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Amaterasu and Tsukyumi
Truth Seeking Balls not YYR
Why revert edits?
I'm sorry to bother you, but the reason for the edits I made on the Madara Uchiha page was because
- 1. His flight abilities were from being the 10-tails jinchuriki
- 2. Weapons Techs are usually closer to taijutsu rather than ninjutsu
- 3. That description, describing how he looked should be in appearance rather than abilities.--Deathmailrock (talk) 21:59, April 28, 2014 (UTC)
Common practice is to restore things when you believe they've been removed in error. If you don't restore the stuff, it's a safe bet that JustaNobody will. And only one of you is likely to be reasonable with your restorations. (hint: it's you) ~SnapperTo 18:11, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Madara Uchiha editing
There is a fine line from specific, and "He is so amazing look at all the things he can do". You do not have to tell me again how you aren't a Madara fan, but the edits speak for themselves. For example, before your edit the article stated that Madara could do battle with hundreds and the like. Your edit saw the need to add that he nonchalantly (this being a flag word) lifted and tossed enemies away. Previously it was stated he had a high tolerance to pain and used just his amputation. Your edit states that he tanked a Wind attack and his amputation when basically they amount to the same thing. I could go on.
- Basically, if something can be said with less words, it should. Some things I will give to you. A mention of controlling the Nine-Tails with his regular Sharingan, though that doesn't even seem to be that important. But over all, the point was to make things smaller but cutting out what isn't needed. Adding more details to something isn't needed, its just adding detail to to add detail.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 23:28, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
Minato's prodigious talent
I misreferenced the second sentence it was chapter 367 not 158, so if its not a big deal I will just return the sentence with the correct refrence. But to the point, the reason I say he had the potential was because Jiraiya specifically said "he had the talent to become top rated ninja". There is no doubt he is strong but I'm like 85% sure we've heard on more than one occasion that he died before reaching his full potential. So since he didn't reach it, it woulda make more logical sense to say that he was on his way to become one of the most gifted shinobi who ever lived. --Youngjusticeplayer007 (talk) 02:04, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
re: Tobirama's raw strength
Tsunade cold crumble with muscle strength alone a rock with her fist. Not one, I repeat, no one has strength that he/she can crack a wall by simply placing a hand.--Elveonora (talk) 20:01, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
Chakra is only visible when released in large amounts. You don't see chakra around Tsunade's fists all the time either, but you know it's there. You can't expect the author to each time have a character announce what they are using.--Elveonora (talk) 20:39, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
I disagree strongly with that tactic. What you're proposing is tantamount to sneaking in an edit, which is disputed, and hoping no one notices. That is not a solution to this problem. If you have evidence to suggest that your argument is correct, it should be presented on the talk page and debated. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 20px 01:22, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Then bump the discussion and ask for other viewpoints. Elveonora will no doubt jump in and continue disagreeing, but he alone isn't enough to get a point disproved. Ask the other members of the community their view point, argue yours, and whatever conclusion reached is what we'll go with. That's how it works. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 20px 01:30, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
Steveo, please fix your signature by putting links to your username as well as your talkpage. For example, just copy this into your preferences allowing the usage the wikitexts.
—[[User:Steveo920|Steveo920]] [[User talk:Steveo920|(Talk)]]
- No problem, if you did exactly what I wrote here, you don't ever need to add the time/date at every time. And now that works :) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 14:46, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Six Paths for Kaguya
- Which one? :D Well, since no one here really knows what the Six Paths actually are, I don't think we should conclude that Kaguya doesn't have the chakra. I mean, everyone related to her and her powers has it, but she doesn't? Sounds unlikely to me. Whatever the Six Paths are, I'm sure she has them (if you can actually "have them"). • Seelentau 愛 議 14:16, September 11, 2014 (UTC)
Sasuke's Snake Powers
I never said he couldn't use them, just that he hasn't. I recall him mentioning he lost the ability to use them after Orochimaru was extracted from his body, but I can't recall exactly where. Regardless, the point is that he hasn't used the White Snake powers, even in situations where they would have saved his life, like during his fight with Killer B and when Madara stabbed him. Arawn 999 (talk) 04:59, October 3, 2014 (UTC)
Look, I know your intents are good. It's obvious that you want to improve the articles, since some of your edits have been great, but you are too hasty to act. You add questionable content to the articles without bothering to start a discussion about it first on the talkpages. More than once did I have to remove the Revolution stuff and yet, it gets re-added anyway. I guess I yell at deaf ears--Elve [Moderator] Talk Page|Contribs 17:35, October 6, 2014 (UTC)