|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Which part of the infobox. — SimAnt 22:07, April 18, 2012 (UTC)
- I suggest first going over the included templates to see their documentation (the ones that have it), and going over Semantic Documentation, as it is easier to explain that way. — SimAnt 19:31, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The main css for the infobox is located at: http://anime.wikia.com/index.php?title=MediaWiki:Anime-Box.css . — SimAnt 19:47, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I have no problems with it. — SimAnt 19:59, April 19, 2012 (UTC)
- For templates used in another template goto the edit view for the main template and click "Show list of used templates". — SimAnt 20:25, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Goto monobook view, and edit a page like Naruto Uzumaki, all included pages appear below in the "freetext" area (where you edit stuff). — SimAnt 20:32, April 20, 2012 (UTC)
- I can take a glance and tell you what is generally wrong. — SimAnt 01:24, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- No semantic mediawiki extensions installed. — SimAnt 19:50, April 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Floating is based on css. — SimAnt 20:20, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
- You don't have all the css copied over. — SimAnt 21:10, April 22, 2012 (UTC)
of course, I don't want to argue with you. but read carefully, what i meant
Hey! I just realized that it's not just me who wants to use an image on their profile. Examples: User:TheUltimate3, User:Fmakck, User:Kai Maciel, User:Vecanoi ^_^ —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:11, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- I strongly believe that there's no such thing here as high level editors. We're just all fair. No one is excluded. And I just used TWO images which I think is considerable. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:21, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
Yes. According to the Talkpage Policy, messages either have to be extremely old or resolved conversations to be archived. One can also not tell someone to not post on their talk page.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 20:01, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Tell her not to again. If she continues to do so and I can see it I will step in. This also gives her time to mend her actions without being forced.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 20:05, May 5, 2012 (UTC)
i will not to do that again... there, happy?
Re: Past vs. Present ?
Articles are supposed to be written in past tense. The only exception I would make is the additional statement of "appears in the (whatever movie) that I think can be left in present continuous tense. That's just a suggestion however.--Cerez365™(talk) 00:16, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
Speysider, I know you're simply doing your best to the site. No one would really care whose image is that. So I personally think it's a big deal for the image. What are you saying I violated as for me it's a very minor one.
Most importantly, you're not being harassed on the wiki. Probably you are because you're sometimes sounding rude as well. As for the talkpage of the user, I'm being involved because I am. I personally suggest for you to concentrate editing. Stop giving suggestions (for a while) and doing (somewhat~like) arguments, you know it's annoying as well. I am not attacking you~
I love this site as well and (I personally think) we should act better to attract editors because if we aren't, people would lose interest and simply quit editing here especially if they're feeling the same way.
- Quote 1: Okay fine! If you can't really consider those two images, I have no choice.
- Qoute 2: I am not rude to you in fact I want us to get along well same as how I get along with Salil.
- Quote 3: LOL nope. I mean you should stop suggesting for a while then you may go ahead. As I said concentrate on editing for a while.
- Quote 4: Not all arguments, but sometimes is.
- Quote 5: And I know that. Everything has its end.
- —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 11:36, May 6, 2012 (UTC)
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Cite/Cite.php — SimAnt 17:54, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh my gosh forgive me. It's just I edit while reading and You know, I use LOL for it to look nicer. If you're annoyed then I would stop using it on your talk page. As for the edit, forgive me I'm not really jumping into conclusion actually I read the speech bubbles. Also it's just because I know they're dead so I thought they're revived. So this would spark a good debate, then. I have to admit it's offending. And for your sake I have to stop using 'LOL' and I hope my usage of emoticons doesn't annoy you. xD —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 11:50, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
|“||@IndxcvNovelist: Read Talkpage Policy. Don't remove my messages again.||”|
- Of course not! When did I do that? —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:22, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
I could not find it. I never did that because all I do is answer the talkpage.I think it's here. If it's this one it's unintentional. An edit conflict occured in my opinion. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:35, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- It's unintentional. Why would I purposely remove info on such notice? If in case it is, I will have my summary. I don't just remove notice like that. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 14:40, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
I'd appreciate it first if you explained to me why you are making a copy of the narutopedia offsite? — SimAnt 18:38, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- There "IS" an animanga.wikia.com, which we are affiliated with. It seems to me that you are trying to make a wiki to encompass the content of this wiki and the other anime/manga wikis, which would be a competing wiki. — SimAnt 18:47, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
- You are missing a namespace. — SimAnt 19:41, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Re: A real issue
It isn't so hard with these two since the watermark is in a easy place. But if I have more hardest images which I can't do by myself, I could ask you if it doesn't bother you, related to your proposition (who seemed to be one to me). Iruka-dono (talk) 17:42, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Episode 116 -> 02:03
Episode 117 -> 10:46
- Your replacement was unnecessary as you saw. Even with your image, the image glitch is still there. Like I said above, you just have to wait, it's a classical wiki glitch. Iruka-dono (talk) 19:39, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- It is a puppet, it's not him, in other words he wasn't himself. --Vecanoi (talk) 20:17, May 11, 2012 (UTC)
I'm sorry but I HONESTLY don't see the difference in either of the Anko vs. Kabuto pics. :/ Not sure if it's my computer or..... Sorry if I disturbed you or anyone else. If this is polluting your User, I'll remove it. —This unsigned comment was made by RJay (talk • contribs) .
Re: Useless templage
Re: Quick Question about file names
Re: Is this allowed ?
I assume that was three separate scenes placed side by side to get the same effect of the original manga one yes?
- Do I think it's allowed? I'm not sure, I have my doubts though because on a very technical level, it counts as fanart.
- Will I personally do anything to it if it is put into the article? No I will not. I also will not put up any particular fight for or against it either.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 22:29, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
I think I should tell you that I'm annoyed with you but not to a personal extent— because I still don't know you enough. I would explain to you why I'm annoyed with you. It's because I think that you want your images should be used instead and it seems you're sometimes rude.
As for the wiki it's only Kunoichi and I proposed to EzioLover. One more thing, as for my post on Jacce, why I'm hiding it? Because I don't want to hurt you and I'm not the type of person who would tell directly and entire people would see that you know. I'm not rude on that post.
If you're offended with all my posts that's because of that. I'm very sorry and I hope we would be in good terms again. I don't really like hurting people like this and I understand if you won't accept that. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 11:48, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
I'm not too sure why exactly you're asking me this, we have a healthy active team of administrators you can ask things like that.
As for the Dark Naruto image. All I needed to say was in the edit summary I believe. This blurriness you speak of doesn't exist on my screen, then again I am using low-specs technology.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:51, May 15, 2012 (UTC)
Re: reverted edit
Was pretty pointless wasn't it... Had I not made other edits to the page, I probably would've gotten the edit conflict notice instead of the edits being consolidated. And while apparently it doesn't take a lot to annoy you (people?) I'm fine with adding the rationale and or license to his/her images as necessary, I do it for others here as well. His edit was a productive one, I see no need to be creating any sort of issue out of an absent rationale. Other than that the user can write English somewhat at least, and the language is Portuguese, not French.--Cerez365™(talk) 16:00, May 16, 2012 (UTC)
Re: "Question (again :P)"
Then in that case, I do mind. If you feel so strongly that "they just look better at the higher resolutions for some reason :/" since apparently every square of pixel is standing out in the current images, then you're welcome to upload them as separate files and ask the community about it.--Cerez365™(talk) 14:04, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Summoning Impure World Reincarnation
- Its still not over and thats not what I did. I also gave reason as to why it should be called that because of the difference between reincarnation and what this technique does. The Fox King(email@example.com (talk) 15:32, May 24, 2012 (UTC))
Revived Akatsuki Profile Info
I believe I have justified my actions for editing their profiles. Please see Cerez's talk page.
- I do not see any response to show that Cerez disagrees with me. After I justified my actions. The Dark Sorcerer (talk) 17:34, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
I don't see many people disagreeing with what I am doing. And I don't really think it matters with people agreeing or disagreeing. I think that what matters, is that whether or not it is relevant, appropriate and necessary. And as I have stated before my actions have followed these. The Dark Sorcerer (talk) 17:38, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
I have not seen "many" people reverting my changes. Only a few which includes Cerez yourself and another admin. And you keep constantly reverting the changes not anyone else. The Dark Sorcerer (talk) 17:46, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Do have have any idea whether double frame images are allowed here? —¤S@lil ¤ (T@lk) 07:34, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hello Speysider, I'm just wondering if I could get your opinion on uploading the image to a different site (imgur, photobucket, imageshack, etc.) and then just linking it here. That way, no one is hogging the image uploads and you can still show the images. You seem to have a passion for these things and I would like to run this by you before suggesting something like this to an admin. Joshbl56 10:22, May 25, 2012 (UTC)
I do see how that would greatly annoy someone, though I'm not to big on uploading images here. Thank you for your answer. Joshbl56 10:28, May 25, 2012 (UTC)