Notice: This talkpage may be archived without warning.
WARNING: If you post on this talkpage with intimidating behaviour or harassment, you will be blocked by a sysop on sight!
- Some are lower, some aren't. I'm not going to scrutinize all of them so I combine them so other people can scrutinize. ~SnapperTo 08:57, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
On Kaguya and Ten-Tails merger, Blaze Release talk... if any of course. Call me paranoid, but from what I could gather lately, people either have no interest to participate in talkpage topics or they are actually scared and discouraged to do so, because of the elitist nature of certain individuals. I mean, if true, I can't blame them, with: "no, because I said so, that's final" everywhere. Hopefully you aren't such a case and simply aren't interested--Elveonora (talk) 23:10, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hello there, I'm sorry if am posting any picture without your permission but am not make naruto wikia distraction. Pls. forgive me and don't block me too.:( I just want to post any related to naruto characters pic. on this wikia. —This unsigned comment was made by MsAnimemangalover2 (talk • contribs) .
RE: Bot work
Sorry, I forgot the subst part. But, if forgetting to sign isn't a violation of the Signature Policy, how should I tell other users to remember to sign their posts?--JOA20 (talk) 18:51, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Karin obsessed accounts
I've blocked several dupes of that account by now. That one is the original as far as I could tell. The thing that annoys me most is the repeated questions in talk pages, asking to add things, despite being told in other occasions how stuff works here. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:43, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- Considering I had to permanently block three or four accounts, not really. At least this time he or she is pointlessly uploading bad quality duplicate images and shoehorning them into articles. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:45, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
Maybe her screen is so wide and/or her font is so small that she experiences collisions most others don't?
I agree that, from my perspective at least, the edit is useless. But it's also an edit that has no noticeable impact for those who don't need it. Which makes it as useless to revert as it is to add in the first place.
Now, if she becomes disruptive when adding it, like say by adding it to a hundred articles in ten minutes, well, that would be a problem. So let me know if she starts doing that. ~SnapperTo 18:08, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Which is why I say maybe her computer/device has an unusual setup that causes the summary to not be enough to prevent collisions. If I drop the page to 80% zoom, for example, the infobox starts hitting the credits table.
- Ask her for a screenshot of what she sees when the template isn't there. Then we can all find out if she's justified or not. ~SnapperTo 18:28, July 7, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Filler Images
- Alright, if I remember it I will surely do it :) for me it is no problem. --Kasan94 Talkpage 11:24, July 13, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Pyramid Quoting
oh. never really pay attention. to my replies i just quickly scan through replies to the actual reply i don't pay attention to who they are replying to
Actionmanrandell (talk) 13:45, July 15, 2014 (UTC)actionmanrandellActionmanrandell (talk) 13:45, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Possible alt
Central Wiki hasn't been keen on providing check user requests. I've tried once to see if another account was one of such duplicates but by my description of what the accounts were doing, they didn't find it disruptive. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:16, July 16, 2014 (UTC)
Have a problem is that I'm waiting for the new game to be announced in 2014 for the Nintendo Wii U is Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Project in North American and Europe? - Alexribeiro.soares.7 - Talk - Contributions 17:18, July 17, 2014 (UTC)
Wow... whenever I have an issue, you're the first to get to the bottom of it. Thanx for that. I'm sick and tired of editors on this wiki who edit article to suit their needs without a consensus. Next time, I have an issue with an editor, I'm coming to you, so thank you. WindStar7125 (Talk) (Contributions) 16:33, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
Accepting the Warning
I understand the Warning SuperSajuuk. --Paul Anthony Dy 16:28, July 25, 2014 (UTC)