|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Might not actually be that. The only thing I know about the English translation is that Viz does it. The guy adding the other English translations says he got it got it from the English Shonen Jump, which until now I didn't know existed. Is Viz responsible for that translation? If it is, I apologize for reverting instead of adding the Viz parameter, but an official non-Viz translation seemed weird. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 01:20, February 7, 2011 (UTC)
new shurikenjutsu classification idea
Hey there I just had a thought: What if we make a new jutsu subclassiification called shurikenjutsu for specific shuriken techniques only? I think it is a legitimate category and skills such as the String Reeling Technique could fall under them. What do you think?
i didn't mean that you can't edit my work, but you are only destroing, it not constructing it. What's the big deal for you that two images are in an article?
would you mind not changing the picture of haku please? it is the only edit i have made and i would appreciate it if you let me have that. I also find that it is more suitable, since on that page there is a picture of haku in his tracker ninja outfit,with the caption 'haku dressed as a a tracker ninja' so i thought it would be fitting to add a picture depicting him in his usual clothes.
- When trying to add the "Nintendo 3DS" system using the form edit for this game, no such thing exists. I've already added the system under the List of video games, but nothing happened.
- Under the List of Kumogakure characters, Motoi is listed twice, can this be fixed? Thanks in advance. ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 23:56, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, the cache thing worked, I see it now. And that's too bad about the Motoi's double listing. ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 00:09, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
When do you think the images will update? From now on do you think I should upload new images under a different filename, and tag the old ones for deletion. I wouldn't have noticed the watermark issue unless Omni pointed it out, so would you suggest next time I should upload them just do what I suggested above because I kind of got frustrated when Omni said the watermarks didn't go away, stuff like that doesn't really add to my credibility as a reliable source for images on the wiki. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 04:18, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh ok then, I have to go now because I might somehow manage 61/2 hours of sleep until school. And for future reference, when would you suggest I should upload an image under a new filename? ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 05:10, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Haha are they bothering you? I apologize if they are, could I maybe move them to a something like "...User:Fmakck/Images" or something like that. Well I appreciate you for asking though, they're more for my personal use to keep track of what I upload if anything else. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 02:23, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
- I completely misunderstood your initial question, I though remove them from my profile. And I didn't even notice the Crossbow image, I though I had removed it when I added the new Bow image. I went ahead and removed the images from the games from the profile though, I didn't want them there anymore. And please if you see anymore that are only used on the page itself only, please don't hesitate in removing them. But still, what do you think of moving all the images to a place like the suggested above? I think it would look better when someone goes on the profile, and not be attacked with dozens of images. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 02:42, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright that sounds good to me — I'll just keep them on the profile page because I don't feel like seeing 150+ images added to the wiki activity feed, if any problems arise due to the images being there, contact me and I'll remove them. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 03:03, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
I uploaded a newer version of the New Sexy Jutsu so that Fmakck could remove the symbol in the top right corner. We were going to use it to replace the older image that I uploaded, since it was edited to not show the subtitles, and this one is a full screenshot. Is there a reason that you didn't want it uploaded? Diamonddeath (talk) 1:45, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- It's ok. I figured that was the reason why it was deleted. Thanks for restoring it. Diamonddeath (talk) 2:23, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- So when the ref name tag is present, there should not be any page numbers following that tag, unless they share the same page number from the same chapter? ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 04:01, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
How come everytime I post something you have to go and delete it and without warning too? If it's because you think I'm speculating you're dead wrong. I never suggest at all for it to be added to any article when I post there. People have posted, many ridiculous speculations yet you ignore them. Why am I being singled out by you?--Darth Malice the Destroyer (talk) 05:33, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Most of the time I would just be asking a question, but them everyone assumes that I am speculating. The questions that I ask just end up sounding like speculation when I ask them. For the Izanami thing I was actually asking a question.--Darth Malice the Destroyer (talk) 05:45, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
I have a similar question about deleting forum post. If you going to delete something it would be nice to know why. I just makes me not want to be active in the community, because every time I post something it gets deleted.
Can you move Barrera de Limites de la División Sensor y de Inteligencia to "Sensor Division's Boundary Barrier". ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 04:54, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
I probably should have asked this before I uploaded the cover for Ch. 365, but are the black and white splash pages better than none at all. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 03:41, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm about to look through some of the artbooks to see if I can find some of the colored ones, if not I'll use the gray scaled ones. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 03:54, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
Forgive me for being too detail-oriented in my edits. It may make the contents hard to verify, because the subject can often be found on only one chapter page (or worse, a single illustrated panel). I'll try to remember which chapter or page it came from.
Hey snapper2, michma2 redid his edit over your edit in the Sakura page. Can you change it back? if I change it back he'll block me.
Sincerely yours, lelouchthelord
minor help on derpage
So i uploaded this image and and you can see after you stop laughing >.> I named it Madara and Yamato... could you rename it Kakashi and Yamato... that'd be awesome --Cerez☺ (talk) 15:57, March 13, 2011 (UTC)
- This one as well por favor . Dosu should be "Zaku" =_"--Cerez™☺ 08:57, April 8, 2011 (UTC)
- You can drop the "Sekka" bit off this one.--Cerez365™ 19:46, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
- File name--Cerez365™ 12:09, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes please remove the "NejiLoverr" thing. Thanks. --NejiLoverr26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 12:34, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Somehow managed to do this Talk:Raikage Office and Raikage's Office =_= can you rename them both to "Raikage Residence"...--Cerez365™ 14:32, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Where are the jutsus?
The jutsus for characters like Naruto and Sasuke are not showing. If u type in Sasuke in the search this wiki and click Sasuke Uchiha where it says Jutsu it only shows 9 jutsus instead of the usual 20 and then when u click Jutsu it shows 14 where are the others and also it does not show Rasengan for Naruto anyways help plz??--Vineet Gaara Rajput (talk) 19:51, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
Hey um snapper i am Joey97711 and i wanted to add a little more info on the zero-tailed masked leach in the info box. I dont know how to get permission to do that so i came to u. I would also like to make a recommedation for the characters like the list that you can choose from like loyalty and sex and the others. I noticed that most of them were combined to other. I think its a little more confusing and i would hope you can help get those selections back. When u get this please feel free to message me. - Joey97711
sorry but change the image of hinata in the second part does not seem appropriate because the better the anime you can change it or leave me that I deal with this item please bye —This unsigned comment was made by Jesicahyuga (talk • contribs) .
Could you edit Hanzo's main picture because I am not allowed to
Hey when you get this message please contact me back. Thx
hey what ep does naruto fight pain in and where is TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re:Lightning Release Body Flicker
So back when you renamed the page i changed the drilldown "list of tensei..." part. But i don't know what went wrong because now the techniques are there in the categories (like Rinnegan(1)etc) But there's no list at the bottom. --Cerez™☺ 21:52, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Oh ok, as long as someone who could do something about it noticed--Cerez™☺ 22:33, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
You know I thought it was just for Tensei but apparently it's the same for the Space-Time drilldown as well =\...--Cerez™☺ 23:05, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
I was fooling around with that page and I realized that if we leave the jutsu classification as the former eg "Tensei Ninjutsu" then then lists on the link page is populated...can we do that O.o?--Cerez™☺ 23:54, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
I hadn't even realized that the other filters became null. But i suppose it'll have to do for now.--Cerez™☺ 00:13, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
I was wondering that sometimes when I post things in infoboxes, that when I check on it later its been changed back?
Re: Possible issue
Well then...I did not know this ._."--Cerez365™☺ 21:36, April 17, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the information. Yes , I have a question. How i can insert images ?
Why did you delete my photo?With Itachi's fisrt mangekyo sharingan?For Image Policy? :-s
Hey snapper this is Davochip. Why do you keep editing off every thing iv contributed?? i am just trying to help the site. ps i'm no nube ether im completely up to date on the manga and the show. so i would appreciate it if you would stop editing me of. thank you
I have marked some of them with deletion tags. BTW thanks for the update on which one of them is unused and which one of them is not. As said before, some of them have been gatered in a very diffecult way so I still prefere to keep some of them even though they are unused, sorry! --Gojita (talk) 02:53, April 10, 2011 (UTC)Gojita
The first couple of paragraphs of the Background for Hanzō DEFINATELY need to be corrected. Would do this right now but I need to get to sleep as it is late. If you don't get to this I will correct it when I have some time. :) Im new so Hi I guess. ummm yeah. so... :D anyway bye. —This unsigned comment was made by BloodLimit (talk • contribs) .
I actually just corrected it. Just some minor stuff. Didn't specify that Hanzo himself implanted the sac into his body. somewhat made it sound like his village did it to him. left out a few details.. nothing major.. but i fixed it.
been talking to deva 27. bit of a confusion of whether or not it is that hanzo implanted it into himself or if someone else did. he says there was a mistranslation. You seem to have been on here long. do you have any reliable sources for verification?
Thanks. i need to know how to delete my old profile page: FAMGUY3.
From: Team 7
Oh, well. Thanks, anyway.
why have some of the articles like major articles been deleted?
Narutu Uzumaki Article
- Okay...sorry. I was trying to reach a middle ground with 'seemingly'. How long is the article blocked for?--NaruHina fan (talk) 07:07, April 21, 2011 (UTC)
Thank you for offering me the help. I'm sort of new to this.
No way is Kiba and the other better than MY Naruto!
Sword Of Totsuka article
Hey I was wondering about something. How can you make sure the images on an article appear as a slideshow gallery? Many pages that are for jutsu and tools have this, but for some reason the Sword of Totsuka page cannot. I have tried multiple times to identify the problem and nothing seems wrong. Could you possible help me out with this? I figured someone like you or ShounenSuki would know. Banan14kab 19:42, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
Wind Release Impulse...
Heh, thanks for noticing that, I had just sent a special:contact less than an 30 minutes ago about the gundam wiki special:BrowseData, since I am setting that up at the moment and the new filters aren't displaying at all. SimAnt 17:42, April 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hey I edited something to the Amaterasu post and I check and it's deleted for some reason. It's okay if you move it or modify it but please don't delete it, I had stumbled upon that information yesterday and I thought It'd be nice to add it here.
Ah thanks~ I noticed that as well yesterday that the caption doesn't show up under images anymore but I thought it was just something with the character infoboxes because I can't remember seeing caption under thm except for when I did it for the Unnamed Nara Clan Member--Cerez365™ 16:46, May 12, 2011 (UTC)
Neji Image (Other characters)
- He was not really looking to the right, he's in side-view. Maybe in missions which he was included. As for Naruto, can we get an image of him? I got one but he's looking in his Ramen. --NejiLoverr26 (Talk-Contribs.-Links) 04:37, May 15, 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that Cerez365 keeps changing my edit for Dynamic Entry and Hoshigaki Kisame. I was told to report to someone when something like this happens. Can you help me? MysticOrb
Someone had deleted the characters Unnamed Akimichi Member and I am trying to get it back. I have succeded so far and all that I now need is an infobox. I don't know how to create one so i am asking you for help. I reqire the same image but do not know how to obtain it. i trust that you may help me with this task. Thx. Joey97711 (talk)Joey97711
That suggestion you made about the tool listing is that being done? I ask because the tool listing disappeared from all the articles.--Cerez365™ 17:25, May 29, 2011 (UTC)