|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Are these episodes you are putting up based off memory, or Wikipedia's old episodes articles? Cause if it's the latter I'm impressed they survived this long.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 10:12, 2 July 2009 (UTC)
- Think u cud archive your page...Typing on it is reaallly slow now....-- AlienGamer--Talk-- 18:50, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
Why do you keep changing all the changes i make Your wrong know stop changing them
since the page is locked, for NA3, can you remove Tobi as there IS NO PROOF thats hes playable?
hey im trying to update the pics for hiramekarei and darui's sword and the images are not working how come?
- No problem, i'll have it up in about 20 mins...--AlienGamer--Talk-- 18:50, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- This or this?...Choose one and delete the other...If its still not gud enough gimme a nudge, and i'll look for another frame...--AlienGamer--Talk-- 19:21, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- No problem...--AlienGamer--Talk-- 20:04, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
Snapper2 you might want to look over the new blocking policy I wrote since Jacce has been making hasty blocks lately. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Aug 16, 2009 @ 08:10 (UTC)
How r u Snapper?
i'm creating new page. please leave a message before deleting it. '''Souvik'''
Sorry for the rough behaviour, please excuse me. '''Souvik'''
so, what should i do now? user talk:SOUVIK NASKAR
do u know how and on which age Tobirama Senju died?user talk:SOUVIK NASKAR
Three Buddhist Treasures Vacuum Destruction
Thats interesting, perhaps it refers to the chakra sealing that Chiyo did, using the three puppets, just as Sasori was stabbed? If it is the same jutsu, maybe thats what the databook refers to? It still seems weird to me, from the description on the wiki page, that the page should be called a fūinjutsu. --うちわファン (talk) 02:55, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't mean the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar, I meant this Note the shut kanji that is also on the Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar--うちわファン (talk) 03:34, September 13, 2009 (UTC)
What do you mean? Lidor 18:41, September 24, 2009 (UTC)~
- So you're gonna delete the images I uploaded? Lidor 18:50, September 24, 2009 (UTC)~
- No, try asking the uploader..I'll crop out the black bit and re upload it for now...--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 19:09, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
About a couple of pages you created
The pages Tomari & Kashike seems to be mixed up. Earlier under the name Tomari was the discription of Kashike, and the same went with the infobox's. I'm not sure if the names are wrong, or the text have been put in the wrong article. Could you check on it?..--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 09:38, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
- I've switched the text between the 2 articles, cause i think thats been mixed up, but could you please check on it?..--AlienGamer--Talk (contribs)-- 09:43, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
You created this page and at Debut Manga - it said Chapter 3, and Debut Anime - Episode 3. I searched through these but can't find anything related to Kumade Toriichi. Is it mistake or I am missing something?--Donatelo (talk) 14:58, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
- It is me, again. I read the whole chapter 12 and he is not even mention. I thing you did it wrong again. :) Next week I will read the chapters and will watch the episodes with Zabuza and I will try to find it.--Donatelo (talk) 18:01, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
Please Block narutosaru
im very sorry 4 give me
plz 4 give me i will never do the stupid thing again 1 question can i add a pic and wait can i add a fact if its missing.
New Infobox Pics
The Chap Is Out
- o wait sry, nvm. i see it was sound four but you converted to individuals. Simant (talk) 03:03, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
Filler is a wrongly used term
"Original anime episodes" is an actual and accurate term, its meaning is obvious: episodes made directly and exclusively for anime -instead of another media platform (eg manga, dvd). In the same way the term "Original anime video" means anime made only for video like Hellsing Ultimate and likewise the recent term "Original net anime" which means anime made (at least initially) for a network, like Xam'd.
Filler is a term made up for expressing discomfort, in other words for nagging. It's self contradicting that a story arc is "filling" something since it's by definition a complete chapter. It doesn't take the place of something else since the creators of the anime series who are in charge planned it that way. Any other view is just a matter of individual preference since any one of us is simply part of the audience.
Comparing, connecting and denying the story of an anime series based so closely on its relativity to the story of a manga is an baseless phenomenon produced by "internet" fans (and as a matter of fact is limited to the most part to Naruto and Bleach) since anime and manga are separate media forms.
The fact that fans in order be more intense or loud in their expression of distaste of a quality-wise inferior part of the series use the term filler which has a more degrading sound to it, doesn't make it valid or produce an argument as to whether the term filler discribes more accurately a certain part of the series than "original anime episodes" does.
To sum up, I find it very redundant and childish to insist on pointing out the obvious drawback or weakness of this particular type of anime series, by that I mean long and ongoing for years, since it's a fixed deal that many episodes will simply get boring.
Infobox Image Size
And? The picture's purpose was not to expand the page, but to shw Yagar's weapon in it's entirety. the fact that, that was only official picture of the whole weapon, is a coincidence. The other picture that was uploded was used to explain the Jinchuri itself, while my picture was cropped to show just Yugara, and the weapon... --Ccj290 (talk) 22:46, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
About this edit
- and im positive that mr. Bad Guy in This Plot used this technique to capture the birdy natsuhi is catching in the image ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 21:54, October 11, 2009 (UTC)
Anime Only Arcs
- I tried to use format=ul, but *shrug*, couldn't get it to update. Simant (talk) 05:45, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
I wasn't 100% sure, but I didn't think there were any jutsu that had references attached to users. If you see one point it out to me, ok? because the ~anime ~game thing wouldn't work with #negref, so i had to remove it. Simant (talk) 21:56, October 16, 2009 (UTC)
Kiba and his gang dot jaypeg
- Thanks, didn't know you could do that xD Well, it was a request from Kiba91, who wanted a raw replacement of his own image :3 ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 18:32, October 17, 2009 (UTC)
So where do i go to post a Forum. This wikia, FOR WHATEVER FREAKING REASON is very diffierent from any other i've been to & I didn't see a place where u can discuss your opinions. I left that on the talkpage because its the ONLY POSSIBLE REASON explaining how Kakashi awoke his Mangekyo. I disagree with leaving his Mangekyo as "it remains a mystery" & something(theory or not)should be there. Minato88 (talk) 03:17, October 25, 2009 (UTC)
Why don,t you like the new sharingan page? You see i change it because many people are looking for pictures of the sharingan in all of the 3 stages! —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) on 18:58, 25 October 2009.
Fourth Ninja War
Naruto Episodes being aired
I heard Naruto is going to be aired again on a Disney channel. Is that true? -User:Bignicky9
It is them.
No. I didn't download RAW episodes. I have downloaded all 220 episodes and updating images. These old episodes - I can't turn off the subtitles. But in the new Shippuuden episode I can turn off the subtitles. I don't know what will be the quality of dattebayo fan subbing(I like a lot their subbing), but I will download some episodes and I will see it.--Donatelo (talk) 05:08, October 29, 2009 (UTC)