|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Pages like Ninjutsu belong in the Naruto category, not the Jutsu category. If they are put into the Jutsu category it screws up navigation by making them show up inside the drilldown page. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 15, 2009 @ 02:57 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu Infobox
^_^ Same answer as always... Me in the mood to work with templates and forms.
Take a look at http://naruto.wikia.com/index.php?title=Rasengan&action=formedit. css is screwed up, rank is looking proper now. However the checkboxes for type up top don't seam to be looking right, and range is broken to.
For some reference see Form:Jutsu, Template:Infobox/Jutsu, w:c:souleater:Form:Ability. You're welcome to look up information about Semantic Forms and poke around with trying to change things. So you know, Firebug is good for tweaking css to experiment with, and you have a Special:MyPage/monaco.css page you can make changes you can view yourself.
range is working, I already lazily added
|values=Short, Mid, Long into the field to get it to work. The #arraymap and #switch are separate. The #arraymap splits up the data and #set's the semantic properties, the #switch is what decides what kind of text to output (All ranges, Short to Mid range, Mid to Long range, Short/Mid/Long-range). ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 15, 2009 @ 09:17 (UTC)
RE:Can you help me?
Well... for not starting a revert war... can i ask u why did u change Kiba's page? I mean... that last information is not from Pain's Invasion Arc... This arc ends in the chapter 449 and that info of Kiba is after that chapter...
Well, i think that's fine... but i wasn't the one who create that name for the arc... i just put it in Kiba's page because i saw it in other pages (Naruto, Sasuke...)
So... this name should be erase or what??
Re: Deceased contricts not doing current events
That's something I was considering on adding as a row into the character infobox in the future. For now "Deceased" means "At some point in the series or before it, this character died". ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 20, 2009 @ 21:00 (UTC)
- Where specifically? SMW does a little bit of magic with redirects so redirects will be resolved in the actual data annotated to the page. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 16, 2009 @ 02:03 (UTC)
- Yup that's the factbox listing page annotations, that has some redirect magic there to make sure that on things like say "User" for a jutsu whether you used "Naruto" or "Naruto Uzumaki" you'd still be able to browser by either. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 16, 2009 @ 02:24 (UTC)
- That's impossible to fix. The redirect magic is something SMW does, I can't make that happen to the categories. That's one of the reasons I didn't even want to create those categories, but one user complained that semantics didn't create galleries. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 21, 2009 @ 02:32 (UTC)
Re:Plot of naruto shippuden
Be nice, or I'll bite back! And I have sharp teeth >:3
I have to be frank and say that I don't like it when you say things like 'I'll kill you'. I do my best to help the wiki by cleaning up in the images, and that I forget to add surnames, and that I forgot that Zabuza even had a surname (that he does makes no sense to me - same with Kisame) shouldn't be a reason to say such things to me. I'm not mad or anything, just saying I don't like it too much. Thanks for what you do for the wiki, though, it's admirable! ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 13:05, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know ^^ As I said, it's admirable what you do. Just don't bite me! ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 22:14, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
Re: Characters in images
Re: Music Themes
Naruto Music's table format sucks (and the inline styles is completely against the way we keep the wiki clean) but it has information that the other two are missing. Plus two separate pages doesn't seam right, and "Naruto Music" is a poor title.
;) How about creating a fourth article and merging info from the other three into it then redirecting the others to it. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 26, 2009 @ 02:47 (UTC)
- Music probably, same format as the op/ed articles. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 26, 2009 @ 03:17 (UTC)
- I'll do a page history merge. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jun 28, 2009 @ 01:29 (UTC)
- I blocked Hellokitty4u for you ^^ I also deleted your user page. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 00:36, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
I think it would depend on the game. If Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4 shows hand seals (I can't remember) it would be really difficult to tell what they are. Naruto: Rise of a Ninja, on the other hand, has a hand seal mechanic. ~SnapperTo 03:49, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- No. Though Sasuke is seen using a hand seal for that jutsu (Tiger). ~SnapperTo 04:12, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
- Or, well, I don't have any closer access than what Mangahelpers and One Manga gives me. I don't have any of the volumes (they cancelled the sale almost before it began in Norway <________> ) ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 00:18, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Re: Can You fix this.
Re: Rank Question
Art-is-a-blast (talk) 12:17, 14 July 2009 (UTC)I think that you obviously saw that many of the game jutsus are derived from a ,Base Jutsu`. Like Minato`s Warp Rasengan. The rank is obvious, the Rasengan is an A-Rank jutsu right ? So.. if Minato uses a different version of Rasengan, it`s still A-Rank. Did you understand ?
- If a rank isn't given by an official source the Jutsu has No-rank. Infering rank of a jutsu based on similar jutsu is speculation. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jul 14, 2009 @ 17:16 (UTC)
Stop deleting my stuff...
Im trying to be useful here,but you keep deleting what I edit on Homura and Koharus pages,if you read what I write,its all true, I havent made up a thing, even if I have just made up an account... SakuraHaruno666
- Well, what you do with those edits is speculating. You do not state any facts on their abilities, only possibilities because of their background. ~Hakinu (talk | contribs) 23:42, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Images part 2
I understand, but it wasn't me that I added them though it was because the username name Tayuyaa who update them.
All I am trying to do is correct Fugai's page entry; the image of her features Kamina, NOT Fugai. All I am doing is posting the correct image of her from a screencap that I took myself, and it keeps getting uncorrected by the incorrect image. All I am trying to do is make things accurate.
So if I'm not allowed to fix things, then someone else should.
Re: Soft Redirects
Soft redirects aren't real redirects, they're just a template. If you really don't want them to show up, we could add a Category:Soft redirects. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jul 26, 2009 @ 23:26 (UTC)
- Erm, I was referring to the use of a category inside the template. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jul 26, 2009 @ 23:47 (UTC)
WikiText's tables support
|| col || col || col to create multiple table cells, and
!| h !! h !! h to create multiple headers inline. That is what was causing trouble. ~NOTASTAFF Daniel Friesen (DanTMan, Nadir Seen Fire) (talk) Jul 30, 2009 @ 20:35 (UTC)
what do you mean kakashi did not save her???minato save her..
Re: Jutsu name
There's a bit of an interesting situation going on here, I think. Listening to what is said in the anime, it does sound to me like the technique is called Yoraishin. However, the Japanese Wikipedia disagrees with me, saying it is the far more logical name Gyoraishin (魚雷針, Torpedo Nails). I wasn't able to find a more official source, unfortunately. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 15:52, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
I don't know exactly what you mean with "the accurate translation" for Yoshino Kaede, but I checked the OVA and pulled out some relevant information. Her given name is written as カエデ (Kaede, Literally meaning: maple), but no Japanese is given for her family name. Yoshino is definitely her family name, though. Her seiyū is Taeko Kawata. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 23:29, September 12, 2009 (UTC)