We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
RE: thanks Edit
I see, thank you----Silverblade1 (talk) 04:15, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Sage of Six Paths Edit
The color of it is all blue which is how it should look, the one prior to episode 80 had multiple colors. The only thing wrong is that there are a few circles missing.--Deva 27 (talk) 22:39, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Translation vs Anime Edit
My sincerest apologies Silverblade1 but I an currently at this time unable to answer your question properly with my current knowledge on the subject of your question. I have forwarded your question to ShounenSuki one of the Admins for the wiki with hope they he/she will be able to answer your question. You can view the question here: Translation vs Anime. Again I apologize and hope you recieve an answer to your question promptly.
¥ Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥ 00:48, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
- We use the literal English translation for two reasons:
- We use the original Japanese manga and anime as our primary source. Using the literal translation allows us to stick as close to this source as we can, without becoming unusable.
- There are not only multiple "official" English translations, each translating the names differently, but the various translations often don't even stay consistent with themselves. Using literal translations allows us to stay consistent and prevents debates about which "official" translation to use.
- I hope that cleared things up for you ^^ --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 01:21, March 29, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Orochimaru & Akatsuki Edit
Honestly Silverblade1, I don't care if I make enemies on Wikia as this is only something I do because I'm bored, not by any obligation. While it's nice to know what your opinion on the debate was I'm not going to concern myself with it anymore as a Admin has...finished the matter. Oh well.
Re: 4th Data Book Edit
there is no information about a possible fourth databook, but if there is one, there are to things that will most certainly come true:
- It will probably be released in 2011.
- it will almost definitely be called Jin no Sho (陣の書)
RE: Help with a page Edit
Well, is something wrong or has to be a reason...? i might don't know how to do in edit page or form.
P.s. I'm not sure who skipped or erase the chunin exams arc and presumably other arcs. I tried confusely undo them, but it was confusely unknown why that happen. just let you know
- Nope. It's just that the Property:Anime had the Naruto: Original in it and that was redirected by someone, and not revereted before server updated a quite a few pages. - SimAnt 02:33, April 8, 2010 (UTC)
About that... Edit
I asked someone to put the episode that were erased by someone is devious about the episodes. I just wondering about the episodes in "order" by episodes numbers
- It's not something that can be fixed easily. All of the pages in Category:Episodes need to be edited. Seeing as there are over 300 of them, a bot would be simpler. ~SnapperTo 19:55, April 9, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Pain Edit
The line is derived from the claim that Pain has never lost a battle. He lost to Naruto, hence the whole Naruto > Pain thing. Forums like to argue that Pain got shafted or something. ~SnapperTo 01:56, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Naruto's Senjutsu Edit
- It took three days at top speed. Pain could have been walking at a leisure pace. ¥ Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥ 23:00, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Omakes Edit
This site tends to have the entire Naruto episode uploaded, even the omakes (they appear after the credit). If it shows a picture after the credit (Naruto watching over Konoha, Sasuke's and Itachi's eyes glaring at each other, Naruto attacking while Deva path is watching, among others), its tends to be a sign that that episode didn't have an omake. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 20:22, April 18, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Tags Edit
Re: Pain's Summonings Edit
RE: ? Edit
Nah I just take breaks sometimes as all the email updates get a bit overwhelming. I still keep track whenever I have time of stuff that's happening and help out when i see something that needs correcting. ¥ Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥ 23:53, August 1, 2010 (UTC)
All the info and mistakes can take a while for the few good wikia members to fix, hope you enjoy your break--Silverblade1 (talk) 02:07, August 2, 2010 (UTC)