We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: hi..about samehade
Technically, I deleted your user talk, which is a different story then the user pages. However, there are strict rules for both. We have both the Talkpage policy and the Userpage policy. If you want to discuss Samehada, you should go to the swords talk page. As a matter of fact, this section might interest you. Jacce | Talk 20:34, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
thank you very much..
it will take some time and patience, but in the end i hope the mistakes will be minimized, thank you.Shauli (talk) 20:43, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
i have anothe question if i may..
for example, about tsunade, i read at the trivia section that she loves chiken wings, and someone wrote there in brackets "oh the irony". i had tried to delete it but coulden't even edit it, please explain to me why, and i it'w possible, change it. thank youShauli (talk) 22:06, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
- The info on what food the characters like and so on usually comes from the databooks. Since they, along with the fanbooks, are written my the author of Naruto, their info is considered trustworthy. If you want info from the databooks and fanbooks, you should ask ShounenSuki. He is the one making translations from Japanese for us and some other stuff. You just have to leave a message on his talk page, which is a more effective way to talk to other users then just write the question on your own talk page, as they might not notice it.
- As for Tsunade's page, it has been targeted for so much vandalism that I protected it with "auto confirm protection", which means that unregistered and new editors can't edit it for a while. Jacce | Talk 22:42, December 5, 2009 (UTC)
hey guys, just wanted to say that i edited shikuro aburame page and forgot to sign in, my comment was about the assumption that he is the son of shikuro aburame(manga e475-p8), and as shounensuki said, only confirmed data is allowed, if someone has a problem with that i will be glad to learn. Shauli (talk) 15:32, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
another user reverted my edit' if someone from the guys, jacce or shounensuki would make a decision if it is confirmed data or an assumption that madara made, and try to correct the page again. or at least give me a straight answer, thanks alot/Shauli (talk) 21:55, December 24, 2009 (UTC)
Until it is shown that Madara was lying, or else assuming his abilities, it's not up to decide if what Madara says is true or not. If he says so, it is so until some other character disproves it. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:14, December 27, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Naruto Movie
Your welcome to re-add it if you can state it without being redundant. - SimAnt 17:16, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I think that "in the japanease movie poster the fourth hokage minato namikaze is seen holding a mask in his hand, very similar to that of the charecter behind him on the tower's left side is wearing." is poorly written. - SimAnt 21:50, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, it's just a habit I have picked up to instantly revert edits that don't flow properly. I always welcome people who try to help while following the rules. - SimAnt 22:41, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re: hatake kakashi's page
I saw your question in ShounenSuki's page. When Itachi put Naruto under genjutsu with his finger, he didn't use Tsukuyomi. That Itachi was a clone, which had 30% of Itachi's chakra. When that Itachi began to fight he said something along the lines of "don't worry, I won't use the Mangekyō Sharingan, or rather, I can't use it right now". Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:20, September 26, 2010 (UTC) you are one of the few that i accept there answers without hesitation. although i knew he was a clone with 30% oh his power, i did not remember the line with the "don't worry, I won't use the Mangekyō Sharingan, or rather, I can't use it right now". still thanks for the answer.Shauli (talk) 20:52, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
Re: hey there..about muu
The master/teacher thing was actually the last reason I reverted your edit. In the first place, you broke the grammar, punctuation, and flow of the text. However, I must say that I find teacher a more appropriate word, as master implies a kind of servitude. Ōnoki was merely taught by the Second Tsuchikage. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 11:30, January 27, 2011 (UTC) got you,my english is not of a high level as yours, the grammar, punctuation thing needs a lot of work. even though' i disagree about the master issue, the whole naruto world is based on servitude, guidence and following orders even if it does not seem like it,in some of the teems. master and a student was used alot in naruto, both in the manga and anima. thanks for the correcting comments aniway.Shauli (talk) 12:24, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: a little help here..
- It seems to have been a bit before he committed suicide/was murdered.
- Who says he willingly gave Danzō his eye? It might have been taken by force.
- I don't understand this question.
- He obviously freely gave his eye to Itachi. Danzō is a different — and unknown — matter.
- I don't consider Itachi truly alive right now.
- I do consider him pretty much fully powered.
- Possibly, but it could just as easily mean that these special techniques only occur in certain Sharingan, as a kind of extra mutation.