We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
For your profile: if you mean the section with the avatar, just hold your marker over that section and you will see a edit button. For a user page, we have a Userpage policy. To edit talk pages, just do as you did on mine and Omnibenders (although you should sign your posts with ~~~~). Also, there is a Talkpage policy. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 08:45, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Baji's Infobox
- Well I'm not a translator, but you can try asking ShounenSuki. He's a great translator! :D :)) --Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 10:49, December 24, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Mokuzu Criminal's Name
You're a new editor here, so you should first consult Seelentau, who does the work of translating. He actually watched anime...lol :P If you know japanese language, then it's very good, but first consult Seelentau. akz! 07:07, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
The image you uploaded of him. Could you please crop it so that he's the only one there. Thanking you verily.--Cerez365™ 16:58, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Ah, it's fine. I'll do it then.--Cerez365™ 17:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, sorry then lol. Not a problem--Cerez365™ 17:33, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
He'll show up there soon enough. I know they were introduced early, that's not the problem I have. I dislike what seems to be conflicting personalities of Kiri in the manga and Kiri in the anime. Believe me, if they had done that to Tokuma or Muta I'd have raged just as hard.--Cerez365™ 17:53, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Anime DVDs full names
I don't know. We never really covered the DVDs like we have covered manga volumes. I think that simply adding adding the names used for the arcs from the DVDs should suffice for the time being, though they're not always very accurate. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 19:21, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
You're welcome. Yes you are right, i do work with the images the most. Earlier much more than now because there are so many fast users who upload the pictures as soon as the episode comes. --Vecanoi (talk) 12:59, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! This is quite easy, example, when you're going to put in an infobox images from Anime and Manga, you just need to put here:
Re: Character's Images
<imagename>.<png/jpg>;<Anime/Manga> <--Then you're going to put that semi-colon sign, as well to the other image. :D Did I explain it well? :))) Well Happy New Year! --Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 16:36, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- I forgot to tell you, Shakmoot, the second one should be below the first one. :D Have a blessed 2012 too! ^_^ --Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 17:10, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
- You're welcome! :D --Ilnarutoanime -NejiLoverr- 17:40, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Please don't create the article or episode pages before they are available/released. Even if the title is available. It breaches the Narutopedia:Spoiler policy.--Cerez365™ 20:47, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
As soon as Crunchyroll releases it you can create the article. Anytime before that supposedly breaches policy.--Cerez365™ 15:45, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Re: 6th Shippūden movie
Heller Shakhmoot~ Well uhm, I can think of two possible ways to do it:
- Add a disambiguation title to the upcoming episode like "Meeting (Shinobi World War Arc)"
- But with that you could also move the current episode of Meeting to "Meeting (Invasion of Pain Arc)" and then turn the page "Meeting" into a disambiguation page like Jukai Kōtan just in case you want more uniformity.
As for the filler stuff ~w00t~ =_= Not too sure about what to call the arc, you might want to ask the community, I'm bad at naming stuff but i think something shorter than that would be better or more catchy O.o--Cerez365™ 19:05, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Lool. You know for some reason I always think that Narutopedia makes the arc names xD Four episodes sounds amazing especially when it seems to be based of actual manga stuff.--Cerez365™ 19:37, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for moving the page, I just used the name on the Wikipedia page since it's supposedly the most accurate and it was just to get the page up. Thanks :) --Speysider (Talk Page) 10:58, May 24, 2012 (UTC)
- True and I got the episode's name from Wikipedia, which is pretty much accurate for all the names. Although, as you say, best to wait til the episode is released. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 10:21, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Infobox editing
Hi Shakhmoot. I'm fine and I hope you are to.
- Yes. You are no more auto-confirmed. 04:48, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
When you press the link I gave you, a lot of links shows up right. I would click: "I think I found a bug". When you do, you end up at a e-mail form. In the big box, just write that you lost your auto-confirmed status on Narutopedia, despite being one earlier. Then some admin will respond and help you. That's what they exist for. ~_^ Jacce | Talk | Contributions 03:55, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I think it would be better to use this link. 03:57, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Did you check your email spam folder? — SimAnt 19:33, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Well if it has been more than 2-3 days, send it again and make sure to check your spam folder. — SimAnt 19:47, August 30, 2012 (UTC)
Attack of the Gedo Statue - I created it first this time lol. Might want to list yours for deletion, then move mine to the appropriate name --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 10:53, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Re: A question
Heller~ I'm all right , hope you're well too. ^^ To my knowledge, Viz is the Naruto manga that is officially published by Viz corporation. The subtitles you see on crunchyroll videos would go in the English tv section along with any dub names.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:15, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- I would disagree on using the subtitles for the English TV section. I'd assume that they are used until the dub itself is released and the field is then updated. Just so you know. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 22:18, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Both have always been used, not just the dub. It's so that people know what the technique is despite us possibly having the literal translation.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:23, October 15, 2012 (UTC)
Shakhmoot, we have become aware that you have violated one or more rules that have been listed out in the Spoiler policy. Please make sure to read the Spoiler policy again as well as the other policies listed in the Rules Index so that you are not blocked for ignoring the policies. Any queries about why you are receiving this message can be directed to my talkpage.
The user has left the following message in regards to this notice:
Episode articles should not be created until the episode has actually been released and has finishedMany thanks for your co-operation. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 11:19, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Apologies, I wasn't aware since I'm on my iPad at college right now :P --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 11:28, November 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Episodes 286-287 translations
I'm fine, thank you. :)
- 雷鼠激震 Raiso Gekishin literally means Lightning Rat Violent Quake
- 雷撃 Raigeki literally means Lightning Attack
- 軒猿衆 Nokizaru-shū literally means Eave Monkey Troop.
- btw, the mentioned village is the 杉の里 Sugi no Sato, which means Cedar Village. As usual, the charactar's names have a meaning, too:
- 苦い Nigai means bitter
- 辛い Karai means spicy
- 甘い Amai means sweet
- Their names are written in Katakana, though
Re: Chikara arc
Re: Characters infoboxes editing
Yeah that's fine with me. We need to make the distinction where they have different voice actors for different stages of the characters lives. Regulating the names would also be good, so we have a "trend" to follow. If one person voices them all-throughout their childhood and adolescence then you can just put something like (younger years).--Cerez365™(talk) 20:55, November 8, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Cliff Climbing Practice 2
Hi there. Don't worry about the file type. When I get the opportunity, I'll upload a newer version of your file (overwriting your current one) with a higher quality image. :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 19:49, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
- I generally don't take requests but will accept requests whenever I have the opportunity. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 20:09, November 13, 2012 (UTC)
Where exactly are you getting the katakana name for some characters, and their voice actors? I'm catching up on over a day without coming here, and I saw that in at least one name you added, Yurinojō, it has one character that I pretty much only see when seeing Chinese text. The "no" part of his name. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 20:08, November 14, 2012 (UTC)
Re: iwa shinobi, chukichi and benihisago images- Cropped images
Thanks for that.
About the episode images though:
- Could the image used for the Allied Mothers Force suffice?
- I'm not sure about that one. The episode felt like it was a misnomer as there was no real situation where you could say "that fits the title" or something.--Cerez365™(talk) 11:55, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Oh okay well:
- Taku- there's no better image for him because of the short space of time he was seen
- Watase- can be cropped
- Ino's Mother- don't think that gets any better
- Yokozuna- don't think it should be cropped because of his broad shoulders, he'll look boxed it
- Amai - could use a cropping
- Himushi- could be cropped a little
- Karai - nope
- Nigai - Not too sure because of the angle in his, don't think there's any better angle
- Zaji - nope
Oh, there's a 480 one as well? lol I'll do them but you can always just download them and reupload them under a different filename. Though I need to clarify the restrictions that this template is placing on constructive editors.--Cerez365™(talk) 12:40, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I already started and I hope, I made no mistakes yet.Norleon (talk) 13:39, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Chapter #611 translations
School's bugging me, but other than that I'm okay.