|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
|“||If you want to ask any question to me. Don't forget to put your signature on the talkpage. And I'll answer as soon as possible.||”|
No episode ? :cry:
- Ahh ok, good to know there's no episode next week. Only reason I wondered about today is that 334 never showed up on Crunchyroll and I only knew about it from the episode article page. Kabuto is becoming the true villain every episode now. Wish Itachi would just use Izanami >_> --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:36, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Kisame won't ever be making any further appearances in the series, because he's ... well, dead. Unless someone decides to ET him into existence... --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:56, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Don't forget the future fillers, movies and games. Who will do the voice acting for Kisame? Let's wait for that... http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a553/anaspet06/Shakhmootssign_zps2a261e68.png(Contact) 21:07, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Ooooh I forgot. Won't happen again :)Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 10:12, October 18, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98
Re: Image cleaning
I see you undid one of my changes on the Shinra Tensei page. I would like to know what I did wrong.
Sir, I believe "Viz Manga" and "English TV" are two different things and the names of the jutsu should be mentioned for both of them (even if the name is the same).
Re: Name changes
- I think Prajna group is an unnecessary construct though. Nobody who reads Narutopedia wants to know what things were called in the origin language of Buddhism. Besides, take a look at the trivia points. They are probably named in connection with the masks they are wearing - which is a thing in Japanese theater. There's no need to involve the Sanskrit word for wisdom here.--Karunyan (talk) 03:29, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
That's what I call this episode, the last few were no worse, it's getting better, perhaps all the complaints about low quality have gotten into their hearts so that's why they started to listen. Also it seems we are getting one of the first promised "canon filler" episodes by them the next week. Also unless I'm blind, we may be witnesses to the first female Uchiha with a Sharingan 0_0 hot lol. Also Tayuya was flatchested while alive, I wonder where those breasts came from, damn vitamins--Elveonora (talk) 12:44, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
._. very bad quality? What exactly wasn't up to notch? The geometry was superior to the manga even, Kishi made the scene with oral rebirth look like Kabuto was a giant in comparison to Itachi due to the angle or something. I didn't notice any flaws, the extended scenes only added to it. And by 14 tits are long fully developed in most cases I believe. I GET IT!!! Those tits were from Jirobo, Kabuto just pasted them there on her chest using Sakon&Ukon's creepy demon limbs no jutsu ;D--Elveonora (talk) 13:03, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
Right, the latest manga chapter sux, literary no one is interested in Jesus talk. The only good parts were Obito grabbing Naruto by the neck and Rin's overly attached girlfriend/rape face, proves even Kishi can be funny from time to time.--Elveonora (talk) 19:21, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
I work on the french Naruto wikia and I saw you created the page on the episode 338, Izanagi and Izanami. I wanted to know how you know the names of the Uchihas that appear in it, Baru, Naori, etc.. Their names are not given in the episode, or it's possible that french fansub don't give them, or maybe you have some informations sources that I don't know. I looked on the websites of TV Tōkyō and Studio Pierrot, but I found nothing on them. Can you give me your sources to help your french friends? :-)
Thank you very much in advance and excuse my english.
Hi! I was just wondering if I could upload a 720p-resolution image for the clashing Tailed Beast Balls created by Kurama and the othere? You know, in Two-Man Team? Thank you in advance! --EternalBeast 00:21, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Today's episode image
A request to join our group, Anime Lovers.
Hi Shakhmoot....! We, some anime lovers, have made an FB group with name "Anime Lovers". Please join this group and be a part of Anime Lovers. https://www.facebook.com/groups/585262118207427/ 05:46, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not gonna drop the PolicyRemind template here as this just seems to have been a mistake, but episode preview images with English text on them are not allowed as it is considered a copyright violation. You may have forgotten this, so just reminding you :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:40, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- The images are not in violation of anything.
- It is Japanese text for one, not English.
- Only text added by unaffiliated third parties is forbidden per local policy. The anime is not a third party.
- They do not violate copyright, because they don't. Or, rather, they are no more in violation of copyright than every single other image on the wiki.
- ~SnapperTo 18:57, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- So the Naruto Shippuden logo being on a screenshot from the anime is not a copyright violation ? I'm pretty sure that it is. Or is it now the case where sysops change the wording of the rules whenever it suits the situation ? The Shippuden logo in the picture would count as a watermark, unless I'm just a total idiot. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:16, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Rai and Naori Uploads
I was just wondering why you were credited for the images of Rai and Naori from the previews that I uploaded. Was there something wrong with my files that you needed to get newer images, or maybe did you just reupload mine? Diamonddeath (talk) 05:46, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, ok. So, PNG is preferred, then? That's strange that the quality was bad, though, since I screencapped is at 1080p. Anyway, thanks for reuploading them at higher quality. Did you just save as a PNG using a program? Diamonddeath (talk) 06:54, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
I haven't had so much fun since anime episode Planetary Annihilation, Madara getting pwned reminded me of Pain, can't wait till they animate it. There's something very satisfying about seeing him being tossed around like a rag doll :D--Elveonora (talk) 14:15, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Madara knows how to make bi*ches wet for sure. The best part is that Madara is holding back all along, he could just easily send a giant boulder from heavens on them if he wanted. And yes, the animator guy is underrated, the cartoony look was done on purpose and it fit well the fast paced action :-) too bad no anime episode tomorrow tho--Elveonora (talk) 15:31, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
We do? That's perfect and missing it is the last thing I would do, it's been good lately, I hope it stays that way. But I can already see the anime-only Naruto fans throwing up once the mask breaks and they see Obito's fugly face. The only good part about Tobi being Obito was his flashback as Madara found him, the chapters were well drawn and written, not to mention gory and so on. Since Kishi made him into cheap antichrist copy, the manga sucks.
My honest opinion is that what actually ruined Naruto is Naruto himself, I used to like the character but come on, he is boring, childish and predictable. One more Jesus speech to Madara or Orochimaru and I'm done--Elveonora (talk) 15:43, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Also, what I predict is that now he has Rinnegan back, all he has to do is just suck all the tailed beasts back into gedo dude using outer path and call it a day, would be a nice trolling on his part--Elveonora (talk) 15:50, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Better question is when he became master surgeon I believe. You can't deny it was too much over the top, the likelihood of him cutting Zetsu's arm exactly at the place that it would fit his own and him magically connecting the optic nerve and blood vessels just by sticking the eye in... 0_0--Elveonora (talk) 14:23, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Re: volume 67 tankobōn images
Howdy. I wouldn't be able add the images. Where I've been for the past 2 months or so doesn't have all that wonderful an internet connection and I opted to carry my tablet instead of a laptop. Any way, I was able to find it which you guys can use. You can remove the link after you've copied it.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:16, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Kakashi's ANBU special anime arc
It says something like
Don't miss the popular anime Naruto Shippūden next year, it airs on TV Tokyo every Thursday night at 19:30! A new chapter called Kakashi ANBU Volume ~The Shinobi Who Lives in the Darkness~ will be aired on Thursday, 6th February 2014!!
It takes place after the "Battle of Kannabikyō". After having lost his closest friend Obito and taking Rin's life with his own hands, Kakashi is in the midst of despair. Did that man drop in the ANBU Black Ops...!? (not entirely sure about this) The fascinating story of the ANBU time of Kakashi is revealed, so stay tuned!! Seelentau 愛議 09:49, December 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Ah, don't worry, it isn't bothering me at all. It just appeared a bit chaotic when three users upload the same images at the same time. :D We should arrange that a bit better the next time to avoid wasted work but the anime's on break for the rest of this year anyway, right?
- In general, it's mostly you who does all the image-related work since I, for example, was too busy to be engaged with this topic the last two months, so the kudos go right back at you! :) Norleon (talk) 11:55, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
Exactly, they couldn't have chosen a better fit. He still even has this "Madarish" tone to his voice. Although as you say, weird that they replaced the original child VA, he was better imo. Also excellent choreography, it made everything more detailed and clearer than the manga chapter was. Thanks to his voice alone, he is kinda likeable even... too bad his character is a BS. This whole "I ain't a villain but a victim" and "take my hand and redeem yourself" subplots are getting old--Elveonora (talk) 11:36, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
You are most welcome. I'm very observant when it comes to these things. Although for some reason the thumbnail version has those pixel problem but that's ok. Just as long as they're gone in the full view version.--LokeTheBrave (talk) 01:07, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
Volume 68 Release Date
I was just wondering how you knew the release date of volume 68? Do you have any other information on the volume (cover, how many chapters, title, etc.)?--KirinNOTKarin98 (talk) 21:59, January 1, 2014 (UTC)
In the end, there wasn't much censorship after all, was there? An average-good episode, my gripes are that the choreography could have been handled much better, too many jokes, also Obito's new kid VA isn't bad at acting, just his voice doesn't sound as good as the old one did I think. Also I feel they should have somehow included the ending with Obito vowing over Rin's corpse.--Elveonora (talk) 14:30, January 16, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Translation request
I'm ashamed that I ignored your request until now, it's just that such a text is a bit too much for my skills, I was afraid of translating it, because I don't want to give you a half-assed translation. However, I'll try and give you as much information as I can:
It's a one-hour special about Obito's past. Furthermore, the secret story of Akatsuki's formation is revealed
The reason for calling himself Madara is...!?
The left text is about Obito seeing the moment of Kakashi killing Rin and, refusing this reality, how he's determined to create a world where Rin lives. Carrying on Madara's will, he begins to act as "Madara Uchiha".
The box with Tobi's mask is about him contacting the Rinnegan-wielding Nagato and the others. The text next to Nagato is about him, who's behind Akatsuki and has the Rinnegan and Uzumaki blood. The text above Konan is about her and Yahiko, obviously.
That's about all the picture tells us. Seelentau 愛議 10:54, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
The chapter's cover
- Heh yeah, I've just been really busy and have been in the shadows, reverting vandalism and ensuring images have proper tagging xD --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:45, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Episodes 346-347 cast list
Old Man is fine, but I have no idea about 紋沈. It's either Monchin or Monjin, but I don't even know who that character could be... I'll see what I can get from the Kakashi text later. Seelentau 愛議 10:36, January 24, 2014 (UTC)
Settei heights guren arc
I only found 2, one of Guren as a kid which puts her at 150cm, and her adult one which puts her at 168cm. I need to find a website where I can upload all of my settei for free. It has to be able to upload jpg and png filetypes though. ItachiWasAHero (talk) 09:09, January 26, 2014 (UTC)
Re:Latest episode's images
Thank you! I saw that another user did such a thing a while ago and thought "why not me too when the opportunity arises?". Many images from the Pain vs Konoha arc and the background story that was told in it are in really bad shape and if I have access to HD images, why not? :D
I also have a question about the images. There are those black bars at the images's left and right that need to be removed. Why are those there in the first place and why do we remove them? Idontcareaboutmyname (talk) 10:39, February 3, 2014 (UTC)
They lay a whole new light on some characters. Kakashi in most of Part I. was sorta of an artificial character, now he is more human. Also the relationship between Hiruzen, Oro and Danzo is awesome lol. Talk about backstabbing. I imagine it was Minato who disbanded the Root, but after his death and Hiruzen again becoming Hokage, I guess it ran like:
- Danzo: "You need me Hiruzen, this village needs me, you know it!!!"
- Hiruzen: "without a word leaves the room and makes a yes gesture" therefore Danzo with the Root "officially-unofficially" continues his actions.--Elveonora (talk) 14:56, February 6, 2014 (UTC)
- Yup!! Wonderful touch from Pierrot, and as you said. So much information were revealed here and there. And they even closed the plothole that Naruto's name becomes secret between his parents and his godfather. I loved Hiruzen so much.. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 12:29, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
If only the filthiest of filling fillers never filled the anime, it would have been so good from the start. When they expand on the manga, it generally tends to be good, but things like one piece arc, spiderman episode, mummy returns, bandits, cursed castles and other shi* shouldn't have happened. And yes, ************ Tsunade, Hiruzen is where it's at, Kishi killed him too early damn it.--Elveonora (talk) 12:37, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
By the way, you know the official site for the arc, right? Kakashi is portrayed not only as a 14 year old, but also as a 20 year old. He got 20 shortly after Shisui died and Itachi joined the Akatsuki. So I guess we maybe gonna see something from that point of time later in the arc. The same goes for Yamato, too. Seelentau 愛議 17:09, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know about it. And as you said, I think it's better to wait for the next episodes to see what will happen exactly. Those ages weren't be set randomly I suppose. Perhaps and hopefully we'll see something about Obito as well. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 11:23, February 14, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Two Guns technique
351 image request
Re: Characters images
Despite my inclination of replacing certain links the way you're doing now, the number of instances of that VA's name you have to replace seems huge. I think you would've been better off asking Jacce or UltimateSupreme to run a bot. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 21:52, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Looking up his name as romaji, my first result was his entry at Anime News Network. I don't use it much, but all around, credits included, I've come to learn it's pretty reliable. I suggest looking it up there as well. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:18, February 23, 2014 (UTC)
Volume 68 cover
Re: Chapter 666
Yes, I can:
- The remaining opponents are four people...!!
- Guruguru, a mysterious man who can freely use Mokuton. Originally created by Madara's hands, he's an artificial body of Hashirama's cells. Seelentau 愛議 14:16, February 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Aaaaaand I forgot about it. Jesus Christ, I'm a terrible translator, sometimes. Sorry, man. I'll see to it as soon as I can. Seelentau 愛議 13:28, March 6, 2014 (UTC)
Dunno, they weren't that bad. Although the whole point of them was nothing but to give an excuse for Yamato's nickname "Tenzo" ;D also we have learned that Orochimaru is a pedophile vampire and we could see half naked little boys in tubes, worth it. Still, the mist chick is hot, stupid Tenzo for letting her just walk away, I mean Kinoe, I mean Yamato, I mean whoever... his "wood" hadn't grown yet it seems. I wonder what's next, oh right, the Sharingan obsession of Danzo's is about to start, can't wait--Elveonora (talk) 01:16, March 7, 2014 (UTC)
Greetings, I've been trying to edit Kabuto's info-box, so the difference between his transformation, and original form are showed, the same way the "Part I" and "Part II" But Kabuto has been seen in his original form as the starting point of part 2. Do you recommend any labels for the two forms of Kabuto?WikiTroll (talk) 03:03, March 8, 2014 (UTC)