|“||If you want to ask any question to me. Don't forget to put your signature on the talkpage. And I'll answer as soon as possible.||”|
No episode ? :cry:
- Ahh ok, good to know there's no episode next week. Only reason I wondered about today is that 334 never showed up on Crunchyroll and I only knew about it from the episode article page. Kabuto is becoming the true villain every episode now. Wish Itachi would just use Izanami >_> --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 11:36, October 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Kisame won't ever be making any further appearances in the series, because he's ... well, dead. Unless someone decides to ET him into existence... --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 20:56, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Ooooh I forgot. Won't happen again :)Inoyamanaka98 (talk) 10:12, October 18, 2013 (UTC)Inoyamanaka98
Re: Image cleaning
I see you undid one of my changes on the Shinra Tensei page. I would like to know what I did wrong.
Sir, I believe "Viz Manga" and "English TV" are two different things and the names of the jutsu should be mentioned for both of them (even if the name is the same).
Re: Name changes
- I think Prajna group is an unnecessary construct though. Nobody who reads Narutopedia wants to know what things were called in the origin language of Buddhism. Besides, take a look at the trivia points. They are probably named in connection with the masks they are wearing - which is a thing in Japanese theater. There's no need to involve the Sanskrit word for wisdom here.--Karunyan (talk) 03:29, November 2, 2013 (UTC)
That's what I call this episode, the last few were no worse, it's getting better, perhaps all the complaints about low quality have gotten into their hearts so that's why they started to listen. Also it seems we are getting one of the first promised "canon filler" episodes by them the next week. Also unless I'm blind, we may be witnesses to the first female Uchiha with a Sharingan 0_0 hot lol. Also Tayuya was flatchested while alive, I wonder where those breasts came from, damn vitamins--Elveonora (talk) 12:44, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
._. very bad quality? What exactly wasn't up to notch? The geometry was superior to the manga even, Kishi made the scene with oral rebirth look like Kabuto was a giant in comparison to Itachi due to the angle or something. I didn't notice any flaws, the extended scenes only added to it. And by 14 tits are long fully developed in most cases I believe. I GET IT!!! Those tits were from Jirobo, Kabuto just pasted them there on her chest using Sakon&Ukon's creepy demon limbs no jutsu ;D--Elveonora (talk) 13:03, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
Right, the latest manga chapter sux, literary no one is interested in Jesus talk. The only good parts were Obito grabbing Naruto by the neck and Rin's overly attached girlfriend/rape face, proves even Kishi can be funny from time to time.--Elveonora (talk) 19:21, November 7, 2013 (UTC)
I work on the french Naruto wikia and I saw you created the page on the episode 338, Izanagi and Izanami. I wanted to know how you know the names of the Uchihas that appear in it, Baru, Naori, etc.. Their names are not given in the episode, or it's possible that french fansub don't give them, or maybe you have some informations sources that I don't know. I looked on the websites of TV Tōkyō and Studio Pierrot, but I found nothing on them. Can you give me your sources to help your french friends? :-)
Thank you very much in advance and excuse my english.
Hi! I was just wondering if I could upload a 720p-resolution image for the clashing Tailed Beast Balls created by Kurama and the othere? You know, in Two-Man Team? Thank you in advance! --EternalBeast 00:21, November 28, 2013 (UTC)
Re:Today's episode image
A request to join our group, Anime Lovers.
Hi Shakhmoot....! We, some anime lovers, have made an FB group with name "Anime Lovers". Please join this group and be a part of Anime Lovers. https://www.facebook.com/groups/585262118207427/ 05:46, November 30, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not gonna drop the PolicyRemind template here as this just seems to have been a mistake, but episode preview images with English text on them are not allowed as it is considered a copyright violation. You may have forgotten this, so just reminding you :) --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 14:40, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- The images are not in violation of anything.
- It is Japanese text for one, not English.
- Only text added by unaffiliated third parties is forbidden per local policy. The anime is not a third party.
- They do not violate copyright, because they don't. Or, rather, they are no more in violation of copyright than every single other image on the wiki.
- ~SnapperTo 18:57, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
- So the Naruto Shippuden logo being on a screenshot from the anime is not a copyright violation ? I'm pretty sure that it is. Or is it now the case where sysops change the wording of the rules whenever it suits the situation ? The Shippuden logo in the picture would count as a watermark, unless I'm just a total idiot. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:16, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Rai and Naori Uploads
I was just wondering why you were credited for the images of Rai and Naori from the previews that I uploaded. Was there something wrong with my files that you needed to get newer images, or maybe did you just reupload mine? Diamonddeath (talk) 05:46, December 8, 2013 (UTC)
I haven't had so much fun since anime episode Planetary Annihilation, Madara getting pwned reminded me of Pain, can't wait till they animate it. There's something very satisfying about seeing him being tossed around like a rag doll :D--Elveonora (talk) 14:15, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Madara knows how to make bi*ches wet for sure. The best part is that Madara is holding back all along, he could just easily send a giant boulder from heavens on them if he wanted. And yes, the animator guy is underrated, the cartoony look was done on purpose and it fit well the fast paced action :-) too bad no anime episode tomorrow tho--Elveonora (talk) 15:31, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
We do? That's perfect and missing it is the last thing I would do, it's been good lately, I hope it stays that way. But I can already see the anime-only Naruto fans throwing up once the mask breaks and they see Obito's fugly face. The only good part about Tobi being Obito was his flashback as Madara found him, the chapters were well drawn and written, not to mention gory and so on. Since Kishi made him into cheap antichrist copy, the manga sucks.
My honest opinion is that what actually ruined Naruto is Naruto himself, I used to like the character but come on, he is boring, childish and predictable. One more Jesus speech to Madara or Orochimaru and I'm done--Elveonora (talk) 15:43, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Also, what I predict is that now he has Rinnegan back, all he has to do is just suck all the tailed beasts back into gedo dude using outer path and call it a day, would be a nice trolling on his part--Elveonora (talk) 15:50, December 11, 2013 (UTC)
Re: volume 67 tankobōn images
Howdy. I wouldn't be able add the images. Where I've been for the past 2 months or so doesn't have all that wonderful an internet connection and I opted to carry my tablet instead of a laptop. Any way, I was able to find it which you guys can use. You can remove the link after you've copied it.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:16, December 11, 2013 (UTC)