|Hi! Please remember to sign your messages with ~~~~|
|Also, do add a header whenever starting a new topic message!|
Your infoboxes here, are split into different categories. As ours are placed in a full fledge single page, being found here; http://narutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox/Naruto/Character?action=edit . Is there any chance you could help, we have unlocked the page as well.
- Ours are exactly the same way, Sigma. ~ Ten Tailed Fox 20px 02:05, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
Hi UltimateSupreme. Is it possible you can run your bot to remove all the unnecessary references of Naruto manga around the wiki? This appears on the disambiguation pages, but also in every reference tag. Considering this is the Narutopedia and it's only one manga, it is quite redundant to state "Naruto": it would make sense if it was split into two series, like the anime, but it's not. Thanks. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:43, July 3, 2014 (UTC)
Also I have another bot work that needed to be done. Can you change the voice actress from "Mariko Tōnai" to "Mariko Higashiuchi" in the wiki? Since it's been confirmed lately in her webpage. Thanks so much —Shakhmoot (Talk) 09:39, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
- No, just change the surname from "Tōnai" to "Higashiuchi" since there's another voice actress whose first name is "Mariko". Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:14, July 4, 2014 (UTC)
I sent this originally to Dantman, but he's asked me to contact other sysops who delete the redirects left behind from the images that I move to other names for an answer. To save time, I'll simply quote what I wrote to Dantman:
One of the main things that I do on the wiki is to move images to new file names where appropriate. The problem is that this leaves redirects that then need to be tagged for deletion and that could take a while. I believe Wikia has a custodian flag that provides the ability for a user to suppress redirect creation so I'm asking if it's possible that I could be given the "custodian" flag to suppress redirects. Thanks.Please reply when possible. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 19:31, July 10, 2014 (UTC)
Hello. I took a look at the kekkei genkai page and I noticed that the Rinnegan section ended up taking about half of the page, because the section tags apparently don't work as they should. May you take a look at it?-- JOA20 20:02, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
something unusual may be going on
I swear that my edit count rises dramatically fast or even randomly jumps. Perhaps I have a brain damage and I've lost the ability to perceive time or I'm even seeing things, but not so long ago, I barely had 9000 edits. Then a few days later it's 9100 and now over 9200. Isn't it possible that somehow one edit counts as more due to a bug? Because beside my talkpage and forum activity, I barely edit any articles at all, so I don't see how could my edit count increase so much lately. But yeah, this is 99% me just being mental, but still worth knowing for sure, thanks.--Elveonora (talk) 18:31, July 14, 2014 (UTC)
Is The Sasuke Uchiha Page Quality Getting Worse?
Hey there Mr. UltimateSupreme, I just wanted to ask your opinion on wether or not the quality of the Sasuke Uchiha page is worse than before, because it seems that way to me. I went to that page a few days ago and I saw that it was less descriptive than the last time I went there, along with more grammar mistakes than usual.
I tried to undo the mistakes and edit it to make it better and closer to how it was before, but some guy(s) keep(s) undoing my edits and bringing back the terrible ones. I tried fixing it again, but there were just too many edits for me to alter. I actually think that they might be worsening the caliber of the page on purpose, but that could probably be just me being sore about the whole thing. Still, it would really help if I got your thoughts on the matter, and if you think that the Sasuke page is worse off compared to before, or it's just me not liking the new changes. Thanks, CroniclerX (talk) 00:16, July 15, 2014 (UTC)CroniclerX (talk) 08:02, July 15, 2014 (UTC)CroniclerX (talk) 08:04, July 15, 2014 (UTC) CroniclerX
P.S. The main guy who keeps changing the page is called Steve920.
- The page is likely getting worse because we're trying to cut down on its length. We only want to report what is necessary, there's too much on the page that doesn't belong there or simply overhypes the character. You'd have been better asking this on the forums --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:04, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
The Gadgets tab keeps disappearing from the Special:Preferences, despite it having been previously restored when it first disappeared. --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 16:03, July 19, 2014 (UTC)
I'm using this in my global.js, but there's no check to see if the script is already loading, which causes the text to duplicate on the drop down here on this wiki. If it's possible, can this be added to the Dev Wikia with a check to see if it's already in use? It's pretty useful imo. Thanks! --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 17:46, July 24, 2014 (UTC)
- I'm unable to disable the gadget here, as the tab for gadgets is missing as before. I don't know what Wikia is doing, but it sounds like they may be potentially looking for another way to do gadgets. :/ --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 15:55, July 25, 2014 (UTC)
Hello! I am the admin and bureaucrat of Code Geass Wiki and would like to request an affiliation if possible. I hope to receive a favorable response. Thank you for your time. 06:07, July 29, 2014 (UTC)
Sup. Is there a way to hide forum discussions from my feed that doesn't affect ones marked as "Narutopedia Discussions" or else affect viewing forums on any other wikia, like Naruto Answers for example? --Cerez365™(talk) 14:12, August 6, 2014 (UTC)
- A while back, you updated Null Edit so it wouldn't double load if users had it in their global.js. However, for some reason, the Null Edit button double loads on all user pages and user talkpages. That seems like a bug.
- For some reason, I cannot null edit anyone else's user talkpages, only my own. Is that a bug? --SuperSajuuk Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | Channel 09:47, August 20, 2014 (UTC)