We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Re: I believe that you unjustly blocked my IP Address Edit
You see, there has been a long discussion about whether it is lightning release or not. In the end, we just putted "presumed" after it's chakra nature. And since I have encountered several IP:s that removed info like that from infoboxes, I mostly reacted by instinct. Jacce | Talk 06:13, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Chōza Akimichi Edit
You can add a technique to a character's jutsu list by adding the character as a user on the technique's page. However, when did Chōza use the Super Multi-Size Technique? --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 18:13, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
- In the manga, he definitely used the normal Multi-Size Technique. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 18:24, March 31, 2010 (UTC)
UK vs US English Edit
- You shouldn't care if your reasons satisfy anyone, as they are indeed your reasons and that is all that matters. They do satisfy me, though. I am intimately familiar with the feeling you're describing. It's a shame to see you go over what really shouldn't be that much of an issue, but since it is that much of an issue, I bid you good luck. I hope to see you back someday. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 21:26, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Apology Edit
You will stop using this whole site due to a few grammatical differences of words from the same language? Well I guess that's your choice. But just to let you know, I grew up with the UK spelling, then adapted to the US spellings when I moved, and to be honest, I barely even notice the changes. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 20:28, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Dust Release and Mei Terumi Edit
- Dust Release: we really need to tell people that Mu and Onoki are the two users in existence. The infobox only tells us known users, which means potential unknown users can also use the ability. We don't want to cause such confusion.
- Mei Terumi: Lava Release has two variations: lava that melts everything and quicklime that solidifies like cement, we need to differentiate these two.
Okay? Yatanogarasu 06:51, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
Alright, good enough for me. Sorry for any trouble. Yatanogarasu 07:02, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
A quick question... Edit
Hello, this question isn't wiki-related but more "naruto shippuden" related. Well, you know how in the very first episode at the begginning where naruto faced sasuke? Well, afterward they met up with this orange dragon looking guy who seemed to be made out of bubbles. Well was he the "spirit" of the 9 tailed fox? If i am wrong, who is he?
Thanks,05:29, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
Really? Well, that's some new trivia for me! Thanks :)
05:29, March 29, 2011 (UTC)
Wind release is mentioned in the taijutsu section above it. SimAnt 02:29, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
- If you feel strongly you can take it to the article talk page. SimAnt 02:41, March 31, 2011 (UTC)
Creation of All Things Edit
Good catch about Izanagi still being used in some articles. Just need to point out a technical thing: in cases like this, when we point out the translation of something and add kanji and rōmaji, there's a template which already contains code for some stuff, such as parenthesis and italics. Below the editing field, there's this big box with many links, such as non-Latin characters, wiki mark up, and templates. The translation template is the fourth one on the list. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:54, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Ignore me, I see you found the template already. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 23:56, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Madara Qoutes Edit
I got your message saying "Any time you post a quote, you need to make sure that the quote is actually important to the character." Then why is Madara's quote from chapter 510 "I am Madara Uchiha who obtained Hashirama Senju's power!" "Now, as the Second of the Six Paths, I am a unique being." not in the quote section? This quote is more important then his famous quote "The true power of the Sharingan... this Madara Uchiha's power!" because Madara gives more information about his true identity.Reddju (talk) 22:32, April 12, 2011 (UTC)
- The power he obtained was Hashirama's DNA because in order to use Izanagi you need DNA from both the Uchiha and Senju. When he says the Second of the Six Paths he means he's second incarnation "of the Six Paths", Sage of the Six Paths was the "first incarnation of the Six Paths" and Nagato was "third incarnation of the Six Paths."Reddju (talk) 00:17, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
- I get what saying now my bad, but PLEASE in the future if becomes important can you post that quote. Because to me "I am Madara Uchiha who obtained Hashirama Senju's power!" "Now, as the Second of the Six Paths, I am a unique being." is his best quote and makes him even more of badass.Reddju (talk) 02:29, April 13, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Block Edit
At least Tobi is better than the previous Madara that was displayed ;)
No problem for pointing it out ;D I'm kind of new to editing Wikia's but I'm getting there! Thanks again for changing what I put to something different than what it was (wrong before) :)
God help me on this signature part...