We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- TheUltimate3 (talk) 02:45, January 22, 2014 (UTC)
Damn atheists... well, I don't get paid for preaching, I have already said what I had to say, to me it's obvious to be Deva Path, not sure why it isn't to others.--Elveonora (talk) 14:28, February 7, 2014 (UTC) Ikr is so obvious but people refuse to believe it.--Rinneganmaster (talk) 19:56, February 19, 2014 (UTC)
- Obvious does not mean certain. We don't know for sure, therefore we don't add it. So you should stop doing it too. Noweeaboohoo (talk) 00:03, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
Whoa guys I think Elveonora and Rinneganmaster are right. Obvious does mean certain. I think is safe to add it until proven wrong. Think about it if madara happened to revive somebody then is safe to assume that it is Naraka path. Im just giving an example to show my point.--Madaraisop (talk) 00:07, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
- I think there was a discussion before and that you are jumping to conclusions. But I will leave it to the hands of the admins, may they decide. Noweeaboohoo (talk) 00:33, February 20, 2014 (UTC)
yes it is kind of like gentle fist but it might be a stronger form of it, since it could create such damage.I think it is a form of gentle fist. so it should not be deleated. IT might be a kekei Genkai of byakugan (Jajati (talk) 11:34, June 13, 2014 (UTC))
Is there any particular reason you put a delete tag on Madara's talk page? This page is an asset to the wiki and I doubt it would be considered for deletion. Yuri BaraMessage me 01:59, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
- You can't delete discussions that don't violate any policies, man. No matter how insecure you feel about it and no matter how unnecessary you may think it is, it's an asset to the wiki community and is the wiki's property. Deleting it would violate said policies. --WindStar7125 02:02, September 21, 2014 (UTC)
It was by accident sorry--Rinneganmaster (talk) 22:37, September 23, 2014 (UTC)