We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
My apologies, but I'm not sure the drop in quality was worth whatever brightening you did. Besides, we prefer a pure RAW scan to whatever touch ups may be provided. ~SnapperTo 06:23, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Hey, um...
I didn't respond, because you answered the question I had. Once the question was answered, I saw no reason to respond if it didn't help move the discussion forward. Good to see you kept the discussion going however.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:49, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re: a contention
I will decree nothing as it is not my right. I can't just go around throwing my will on things without a reason to. If you feel something is wrong, change it. If a discussion comes up, discuss it. You don't have to go through me.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:19, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Keep trying, send a message to the talk pages of people actually doing the reverts.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 13:31, June 28, 2010 (UTC)
I've noticed you are adding a lot of kanji to the jutsu articles. I was wondering if you were simply guessing these kanji, or if you were also checking whether or not there were official sources stating the kanji and even whether or not the names given are actually correct.
Because if you are not doing those checks, adding kanji is meaningless and even counter-productive, as they imply that the name given is correct, which it isn't in many, many cases. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 21:27, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't usually bother with the anime, but those rare times I did, I found errors in practically each and every technique name, whether in the given translation, the rōmaji, or the kanji.
- You should never take even 'official' translations at face-value, nor is a half-way decent effort good enough when you could just do it properly.
- I'm not saying you should stop, but at least check if the names are correct, including rōmaji and translation. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 07:56, August 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Not just that, I've noticed that often, the rōmaji, translation, and kanji noted in the articles are all wrong. What I'm asking you is, when you look up kanji, do you go through the trouble of actually checking whether the rōmaji and translation are correct in the first place? BEcause if you don't, you're only making the misinformation bigger and your efforts will be in vain. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:38, August 11, 2010 (UTC)