Re: Kabuto's trainer
Yes he is in the Nijū Shōtai (in the anime that is) Though the only examples of these that I can remember is in the anime, it's not impossible to have jōnin on a team and they aren't the leaders. Usually they are supposed to be the leaders of their squads but sometimes the need may arise where several jōnin could be on one squad with one of them being the commander.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:26, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Namely?--Cerez365™(talk) 14:16, September 3, 2012 (UTC) Sorry about that, i need to learn how to use the wiki properly, but why don't you rename him to kabuto's genin team leader ? --Jmootam1999 (talk) 14:22, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
We can't know an official rank for Tokuma unless it's stated in the manga or the databook by Masashi Kishimoto.
The colour/hue of your flak jacket also means nothing, it's just something the animators do sometime like switching between Konoha shinobi wearing blue and black outfits.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:06, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't know how "standard" the Akimichi attire is with the exception of the kanji for "food" on their armour, but Chōji wears an outfit similar to that of his father.
- For Shikamaru, what do you mean by extra attire? He wears the standard Konoha attire it's just that his mesh armour shows.
- The Hyūga that we've seen in robes have all been in their home. Tokuma didn't wear that when he went out to join Anko's team.
As for the Konoha 11 and other wearing distinctive clothes, I think it's simply because Kishimoto wants them to look distinctive as the central characters. It's not a law that you have to wear the village's standard attire it's just that most people do.--Cerez365™(talk) 17:44, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Kabuto's genin team leader
That's speculation. Konoha didn't know that the three spies had anything to do with Otogakure and as it stands, their commander is a loyal Konoha-nin (as far as we know at least).--Cerez365™(talk) 13:41, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Candidate for deletion
- Oh sorry I thought you had left me that message.. Only that page has been tagged for deletion, not his account. 13:56, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Shizune's team
First, please remember to sign your posts. Secondly, we don't know for sure that those three people are part of Shizune's team which she spoke of. I knew that I shouldn't have named the file as such but I couldn't find anything better...--Cerez365™(talk) 18:53, September 9, 2012 (UTC)
- He did look a fair bit like Ittan. However, as Omni said anime cannot kill manga cannon characters.--Cerez365™(talk) 13:01, October 19, 2012 (UTC)