We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
- Here are several other pages that can help you with where to begin-
- Wiki Activity – A great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help out.
- Help Pages - If you're new to editing or having trouble getting something to work, the help pages are a great place to start.
- Forums - The forums are used for a number of things, from proposing policy changes to general wiki discussions. Please use Naruto Answers for asking general questions.
- Administrators - A list of Narutopedia's administrators. If you need additional assistance or are having troubles, feel free to contact an administrator with the details.
- Special:Upload - A page that provides you a form for uploading images easily.
Always sign in before you edit – This is so that we can recognize you!
Always sign your posts - When leaving a message on someone's talk page, remember to sign it by clicking either the 'signature' button or by typing four tildes (
~~~~). This is so the person knows who to reply to.
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more contributions. And again, welcome to Narutopedia. Please leave a message on my talk page if I can help with anything! -- Omnibender (talk) 16:16, June 19, 2014 (UTC)
We typically don't put as much detail in filler arc sections for most characters, as their participation tends not to be the main thing in those. We try to describe only how they relate to the main plot, and usually there's a link in the section pointing the person to the main arc page, where most of the detail is. Feel free to edit those sections, just don't go overboard with details. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:09, June 26, 2014 (UTC)
Your contribution to the new crat thead wasnt at all nosy and it helped a bit in my opinion. btw i thought you where a dude till i just saw your profile page lol, just thought you where a bronie as am I though i don't like telling others this. Munchvtec (talk) 02:23, September 9, 2014 (UTC)
XD, I get that a lot. And thanks for telling me that, about the beaurocrat thread. I was worried I was just butting in, so thanks :) --Plane in the Desert (talk) 14:11, September 9, 2014 (UTC) Plane in the Desert
For future reference
Oh, yeah. I forgot. Thanks :)--Plane in the Desert (talk) 14:31, September 16, 2014 (UTC)Plane in the Desert
You aren't interrupting anything, feel free to message me anytime. The reason I moved your thread is because it was in wrong section. Wiki Discussions serves only for topics concerning the whole wikia.--Elveonora (talk) 17:25, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
It was locked for a reason. It will be unlocked after the time period set on it expires. I know what you're talking about, I see the errors in the page as well, but TheUltimate3 seems unlikely to unlock the page so someone can make an edit. It's likely to be a waiting game from here. --WindStar7125 19:32, September 30, 2014 (UTC)
Hello :) A big THANK YOU for helping over at Sakura's page (soon, I know). I've noticed a lot of people's complaints since ages for her page to be updated. Well, I guess not many notice how her's and others' pages are like that. Feel free to come over and talk (with me) ;p --Hisana456 (talk) 11:48, October 1, 2014 (UTC)