We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Since I'm being unable to leave a proper commentary in the edit summary because of how fast others are editing it, I'm giving my reasons here, I don't know if others share them. I don't think it's good to call Madara the central antagonist. Despite his involvement in the event which kick-started the series, Madara had no involvement at all with the plot during part I. He wasn't involved with the Chūnin Exam arc, with the Invasion of Konoha arc, Find Tsunade arc or Retrieve Sasuke arc. Madara practically didn't exist during part I, which is a sizeable portion of the series, so I don't think it's fitting to call him the central antagonist. Calling him a major antagonist already conveys his importance, without making it seem he was involved with every significant development in the series. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:27, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
- You know, cursing people isn't going to help get your point across to others. In fact, it'll very well make it harder for you to do so. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 16:41, July 2, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Madara Uchiha
How about some questions?
- What did he do for Gatō?
- How did he help Orochimaru during the chunin exam/sound invasion?
- What did he do while Orochimaro and Jiraiya were looking for Tsunade?
- How did he help Sasuke defect?
- Silly? Bastard?Small brother (talk) 12:04, July 3, 2011 (UTC)