Hello Patsoumas1995, greetings and welcome to the Narutopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Madara's Mind Control Jutsu page.
We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
Naruto Uzumaki's Jinchūriki Forms
Please to understand that Naruto was attempting to transform into the full beast. What happened to him was simply a side-effect from the poor relationship that they had before. As such a category will not be created for it since
- it's not a form
- it wasn't his intention to become a chibi Kurama
- it'll probably never happen again because of the improvement in relationship between the two.
When Naruto does transform into the beast (since apparently he's only gained the Tailed Beast Mode) it'll simply be added to the section as the successful bid to transform into the beast.
As for your bodily functions or lack thereof, I'm sure no one on this wikia cares whether or not you're constipated— they make laxatives and enemas that can help you with that.--Cerez365™ 20:32, January 26, 2012 (UTC)
Six Paths of Pain and Madara
The Six Paths of Pain technique is the use of corpses or bodies and manipulating them through the use of the Rinnegan and Black Receivers. Madara has done none of that, therefore he cannot be listed as a user in any way at all. Please stop adding him to it. We don't list people as technique users because they have the potential to use the technique.--Cerez365™ 13:31, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- We add things only with a minimum of logical proof. Gai never uses Ura Renge, but since he taught it to Lee, it's sure he known it. Madara uses Susanoo, therefore, he can uses Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi because Susanoo need the two to be usable.
- We don't know the potential of Madara's Rinnegan and the techniques he knows with it, he only uses the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal who requiring the Rinnegan and so, it's speculation to add it a user of the Six Paths of Pain since no logical proof exist in the manga neither the anime that he can uses it.
- It is not because someone has a Kekkei Genkai that he can uses it with the same potential that someone else having the same Kekkei Genkai. For example Itachi, Kakashi, Madara and Sasuke have the Mangekyō Sharingan, but only Kakashi is able to uses the Kamui technique. Light-Revan (talk) 15:28, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Again I said please read the Susanoo article. Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi were stated to be prerequisites for Susanoo. Therefore if the person can use Susanoo they can use those two not have the potential to. That's a completely different thing. Also, remember to sign your posts using four tildes (~~~~) or the signature button please. --Cerez365™ 15:49, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
The whole "Amaterasu + Tsukuyomi = Susano'o" was only for Itachi, since this information on the Databook was talking about Itachi and only Itachi was a user back then. Sasuke later revealed that someone needs to unlock his two Mangekyou powers to unlock Susano'o, in Sasuke's case Amaterasu + Blaze Release = Susano'o. What I say could be wrong, but it coud also be right it's debateable if Sasuke can use Tsukuyomi, and if Madara can use Amaterasu & Tsukuyomi, so, those jutsu shouldn't be placed in users that haven't used, or referenced the ability to use them.Patsoumas1995 (talk) 17:00, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Blaze Release are Amaterasu derivative techniques, not a new power. Until we have an evidence to the contrary, Amaterasu + Tsukuyomi = Susanoo for everyone. Light-Revan (talk) 17:15, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Blaze Release is casted from the opposite eye. It's a new power, related to Amaterasu.Patsoumas1995 (talk) 17:28, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
I don't know how. If you, or anyone else could make the page better, you could do it. If you can't, feel free to delete it.Patsoumas1995 (talk) 17:26, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
Mk. Firstly, please remember to sign your posts using four tildes (~~~~) or the signature button.
Secondly, in order to add references simply click the ref icon at the top of your page to get <ref>''Naruto'' chapter 0, page 0</ref> then fill in the relevant chapter and page(s).--Cerez365™(talk) 21:06, April 7, 2012 (UTC)