We do hope that you will stay for a long time. Enjoy your stay as we work to become the best Naruto info site out there. BELIEVE IT!
If you're looking for something to do why not look over the Forums or more specifically Narutopedia Collaboration for a list of projects we're working on. And the Community portal has a lot of recent discussions and places to go listed on it.
want to know what episode naruto used it? look at this episode. http://www.goodanime.net/naruto-shippuuden-110-naruto-shippuuden-110
I know, but Kabuto threw those at Naruto... So they technically Kabuto's...--Omojuze (talk) 06:19, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
what?! geez... you didn't pay attention to the episode.
Repeated violations of Image policyOmojuze, this is the second warning regarding a violation of the Image policy. Please read over the Image policy again as well as the other policies listed in the Rules Index, before you continue to edit, otherwise you may be blocked from editing for a short time. Any queries about this message can be sent to my talkpage. Thanks. --Jacce | Talk | Contributions 14:42, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
What Omni said. Feel free to comment on the forum topic, although I wouldn't hold my breath, since if you aren't one of the chosen ones, your opinion means nothing.--Elveonora (talk) 21:08, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hagoromo and Telescope Jutsu
Articles without content
- Infoboxes and a stub are no actual content. We as an encyclopedia are text based, an article without text defies our very existence. So please add some content if you can. • Seelentau 愛 議 20:39, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- See? It works. If you have the name and data for the technique, then you should know how it works, too. If you know it, you can add it. If you don't know it, don't bother with the article. I mean, why bothering with it if you don't have anything to say about it, anyway? • Seelentau 愛 議 20:56, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
There's been no indication the nature or its type was stated in a databook. Until it is stated, it is simply your own speculative opinion and will not be acceptable in the article. Whatever you think it should be does not make it true. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 15:27, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Some help with Sensory articles
1) Yes, it should.
2) Their unique sensory techique is fanmade and could very well just be an ability of Kurama and his jinchuriki. The generic sensor technique should be used only for those who are kanchi type ninja, I think. • Seelentau 愛 議 19:29, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- ^ if possible. --Sajuuk [Moderator] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 19:33, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Now I understand what you want, here's what I thought, from the movie "Mummy" you can include some animal summoning like Swarm of Locust, scarab beetles and summoning dead, also summoning Dragons would be cool idea. May be Suna would be powerful than other nation with these summoning.--Naruto uzu6254 (talk) 22:55, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
Re:On Uzumaki Chains for Karin
First who are we? Second she didn't used Adamantine Sealing Chains that stated by DB so she is not user. Third there is no need create new pages just mention her in trivia. ./ Rage gtx (talk) 10:53, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
- No it was as i said here is FF-Suzaku's translation:
FF-Suzaku wrote: ("It's basically saying that we've gotten a glimpse of Karin, who is also from the Uzumaki clan, using a fragment of the jutsu.
The term fragment (片鱗, henrin) can also be translated as "a glimpse" or "a portion," at any rate it means that it's not the "whole thing." Her sealing chains are just an incomplete, rudimentary version of the jutsu.
The term was also used in the shinobi compendium, explaining that the Yin and Yang Release hiden jutsu by various clans are only a "fragment" of the original Yin-Yang Release (this actually probably applies to all applications of Yin and Yang in the basic non-elemental ninjutsu, not just hiden jutsu).")
- No you wrong at core FRS isn't fair expample since jutsu itself complete without SM it just hurts user. Right example here would be Rasengan before 3 step(i mentoned it in talk page), or if you saw Hyūga special where Hanabi tried to learn kaiten she got incomplete "fragment" of kaiten - so would you consider her as user? Moreover it is not even about what we consider Kish himself in his DB stated that Karin did not used Adamantine Sealing Chains, and remark explaned why, i know there is many mistakes and errors in databook but about Karin and this technique it's right. ./Rage gtx (talk) 12:39, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
Adamantine Attacking Chains
She could be a savant and was insantly able to use the complete version of the chains. We don't know. What we do know is that the Attacking Chains was made specifically so that Karin could be listed "correctly". Not so we could also list Kushina incorrectly.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:04, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Thread Closed and the Challenge
Yes I closed the thread because I didn't want to cause a problem and for people to get the wromg idea that its fine to do fanon here. As for the challenge I have bot forgot about it. But I also want to tell you that like Kishi a chapter comes out once per week that's how its going. One episode per week. Its going to be about 5 episodes minimum. I already posted my arc info on Naruto Fanon Wiki but tomorrow everything involving the first episode will be updated and I'll send you the link and you'll go from there. Unless you want the link now to see what you're going to see tomorrow. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:04, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
Truth is I did this to prove that I am a talented writer. I could've care less about the actual bet of getting you to agree with whatever my ideas were. But so you have seen it on Naruto Fanon Wiki? --Rai 水 (talk) 20:22, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
I know I didn't need to go that in depth for appearances but that's just how I am. They've worn their previous outfits for a good amount of time. Having them still continually wear the same ones is what I would call being lazy except for people like Kakashi who wears the standard shinobi outfit. But yes as a matter a fact I'm updating tomorrow but I'll message rignt away when I do finish doing so. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:40, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey i apologize for my behavior the other day in chat. i hope we can be friends here :). I never though users would get mad based on others opinions. Munchvtec (talk) 14:03, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
About Tobi (Zetsu)
Yeah... the jutsu articles you added him to because of me... I've removed them. I was misled by this translation that stated Obito's acting persona was Tobi (Zetsu)'s personality emanating through Obito (read the entire thing, it's a strange translation, it basically said Obito's silly Tobi persona and Tobi the Zetsu clone were the same thing). However, I rechecked it with Tau and he said what that translator did was indeed out of the ordinary and might not be reliable. So I sincerely apologize for any confusion.
~•WS7125[Mod] 23:22, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Whether or not it's against policy isn't the point. They are old comments about old versions of articles that were, at the time, constructive and well-intentioned. They should not be removed for reasons of obsolesce. ~SnapperTo 19:51, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Sen and Yome
Sen was somewhere between Fu and Shino, she had no speaking role. Same with Yome, who you could see at the corner of the screen when the genin in Sakura's room ran to the voices. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 15:46, January 22, 2015 (UTC)