want to know what episode naruto used it? look at this episode. http://www.goodanime.net/naruto-shippuuden-110-naruto-shippuuden-110
I know, but Kabuto threw those at Naruto... So they technically Kabuto's...--Omojuze (talk) 06:19, January 10, 2012 (UTC)
what?! geez... you didn't pay attention to the episode.
Repeated violations of Image policyOmojuze, this is the second warning regarding a violation of the Image policy. Please read over the Image policy again as well as the other policies listed in the Rules Index, before you continue to edit, otherwise you may be blocked from editing for a short time. Any queries about this message can be sent to my talkpage. Thanks. --Jacce | Talk | Contributions 14:42, August 29, 2012 (UTC)
What Omni said. Feel free to comment on the forum topic, although I wouldn't hold my breath, since if you aren't one of the chosen ones, your opinion means nothing.--Elveonora (talk) 21:08, April 29, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Hagoromo and Telescope Jutsu
Articles without content
- Infoboxes and a stub are no actual content. We as an encyclopedia are text based, an article without text defies our very existence. So please add some content if you can. • Seelentau 愛 議 20:39, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
- See? It works. If you have the name and data for the technique, then you should know how it works, too. If you know it, you can add it. If you don't know it, don't bother with the article. I mean, why bothering with it if you don't have anything to say about it, anyway? • Seelentau 愛 議 20:56, November 8, 2014 (UTC)
There's been no indication the nature or its type was stated in a databook. Until it is stated, it is simply your own speculative opinion and will not be acceptable in the article. Whatever you think it should be does not make it true. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 15:27, December 10, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Some help with Sensory articles
1) Yes, it should.
2) Their unique sensory techique is fanmade and could very well just be an ability of Kurama and his jinchuriki. The generic sensor technique should be used only for those who are kanchi type ninja, I think. • Seelentau 愛 議 19:29, December 14, 2014 (UTC)
- ^ if possible. --Sajuuk [Mod] Talk Page | Contribs | Channel 19:33, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Now I understand what you want, here's what I thought, from the movie "Mummy" you can include some animal summoning like Swarm of Locust, scarab beetles and summoning dead, also summoning Dragons would be cool idea. May be Suna would be powerful than other nation with these summoning.--Naruto uzu6254 (talk) 22:55, December 24, 2014 (UTC)
Re:On Uzumaki Chains for Karin
First who are we? Second she didn't used Adamantine Sealing Chains that stated by DB so she is not user. Third there is no need create new pages just mention her in trivia. ./ Rage gtx (talk) 10:53, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
- No it was as i said here is FF-Suzaku's translation:
FF-Suzaku wrote: ("It's basically saying that we've gotten a glimpse of Karin, who is also from the Uzumaki clan, using a fragment of the jutsu.
The term fragment (片鱗, henrin) can also be translated as "a glimpse" or "a portion," at any rate it means that it's not the "whole thing." Her sealing chains are just an incomplete, rudimentary version of the jutsu.
The term was also used in the shinobi compendium, explaining that the Yin and Yang Release hiden jutsu by various clans are only a "fragment" of the original Yin-Yang Release (this actually probably applies to all applications of Yin and Yang in the basic non-elemental ninjutsu, not just hiden jutsu).")
- No you wrong at core FRS isn't fair expample since jutsu itself complete without SM it just hurts user. Right example here would be Rasengan before 3 step(i mentoned it in talk page), or if you saw Hyūga special where Hanabi tried to learn kaiten she got incomplete "fragment" of kaiten - so would you consider her as user? Moreover it is not even about what we consider Kish himself in his DB stated that Karin did not used Adamantine Sealing Chains, and remark explaned why, i know there is many mistakes and errors in databook but about Karin and this technique it's right. ./Rage gtx (talk) 12:39, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
Adamantine Attacking Chains
She could be a savant and was insantly able to use the complete version of the chains. We don't know. What we do know is that the Attacking Chains was made specifically so that Karin could be listed "correctly". Not so we could also list Kushina incorrectly.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 19:04, December 26, 2014 (UTC)
Re: Thread Closed and the Challenge
Yes I closed the thread because I didn't want to cause a problem and for people to get the wromg idea that its fine to do fanon here. As for the challenge I have bot forgot about it. But I also want to tell you that like Kishi a chapter comes out once per week that's how its going. One episode per week. Its going to be about 5 episodes minimum. I already posted my arc info on Naruto Fanon Wiki but tomorrow everything involving the first episode will be updated and I'll send you the link and you'll go from there. Unless you want the link now to see what you're going to see tomorrow. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:04, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
Truth is I did this to prove that I am a talented writer. I could've care less about the actual bet of getting you to agree with whatever my ideas were. But so you have seen it on Naruto Fanon Wiki? --Rai 水 (talk) 20:22, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
I know I didn't need to go that in depth for appearances but that's just how I am. They've worn their previous outfits for a good amount of time. Having them still continually wear the same ones is what I would call being lazy except for people like Kakashi who wears the standard shinobi outfit. But yes as a matter a fact I'm updating tomorrow but I'll message rignt away when I do finish doing so. --Rai 水 (talk) 20:40, January 1, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey i apologize for my behavior the other day in chat. i hope we can be friends here :). I never though users would get mad based on others opinions. Munchvtec (talk) 14:03, January 6, 2015 (UTC)
About Tobi (Zetsu)
Yeah... the jutsu articles you added him to because of me... I've removed them. I was misled by this translation that stated Obito's acting persona was Tobi (Zetsu)'s personality emanating through Obito (read the entire thing, it's a strange translation, it basically said Obito's silly Tobi persona and Tobi the Zetsu clone were the same thing). However, I rechecked it with Tau and he said what that translator did was indeed out of the ordinary and might not be reliable. So I sincerely apologize for any confusion.
~•WS7125[Mod] 23:22, January 4, 2015 (UTC)
Whether or not it's against policy isn't the point. They are old comments about old versions of articles that were, at the time, constructive and well-intentioned. They should not be removed for reasons of obsolesce. ~SnapperTo 19:51, January 12, 2015 (UTC)
Sen and Yome
Sen was somewhere between Fu and Shino, she had no speaking role. Same with Yome, who you could see at the corner of the screen when the genin in Sakura's room ran to the voices. --OmegaRasengan (talk) 15:46, January 22, 2015 (UTC)
Twin Lion Surging Shot source
It is not and never was my job to translate a full novel or anything like that. It isn't even my job to translate anything on my own. Translator means that it's my job to ensure that everything Japanese-related is correct (Jutsu names etc.), but since the manga has ended, there's not much left I need to correct. Everything that I do on NF is not part of my job, I do that on my own accord. So yeah, that's your answer. And if I don't contribute much as a sysop, then tell me what you want me to contribute. It's not like I'm deaf to the wiki's voices. :) • Seelentau 愛 議 13:59, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Tenseigan: Scattering Truth-Seeking Balls
Two reasons actually. One: They have never actually been called Truth-Seeking Balls if memory serves me correctly. They acted like them but due to being Tenseigan Glowing spheres instead of the black spheres we know Truth-Seeking Balls to be....yeah. Two: In relation to number one, Tenseigan Scatter would have better been served as something like Tenseigan Spheres or something, because like the Truth-Seeking Balls, moving them to do things aren't really a technique. Now we don't have an article on the Tenseigan spheres, but because we don't know that they are Truth-Seeking Balls, we should.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 14:41, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- You're right I haven't. It doesn't come out until February in a format I can actually watch it. Forgive me for not resorting to piracy. As you seem to have the film in your possession, if you will provide proof. And no I will not look myself the burden of proof falls to the accuser and all that jazz.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:03, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- a)Irrelevant, as you were the one who moved it. b) Not in the US. It is coming Feb 20th for me the only way I'm watching that within the next month is piracy. c) covering my own arse in case you did ask me to find it myself. d) related to c, I don't have to look for proof that your claim is correct or incorrect that falls on you.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:19, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Because I can't assume something when there is no way of actually being true. Like I said before, usually people provide proof included when making these kinds of changes, otherwise we would have had this kind of stuff done months ago when the movie was first released in Japan. Adding insult to injury, Naruto uzu6254 has provided a link of the spheres being referred to as a Chakra Rosary instead of a Truth-Seeking Ball.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 15:26, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not sure, may be you could've added as a variant instead of creating a page to be safe, because we are not sure that they are really different from TSB, their appearance is same tho and works like defensive shield same as TSB. There are lot of differences: 1)If you could check Retsu no Sho the TSB behind Hamura are little smaller in comparison to normal TSB so my guess is Hamura had those same as Toneri. 2)With relation to 1 I think they are TSB like how Hagoromo and Hamura had the different TSB staff. 3) All of his technique depends on this. The point is: was it correct to create a page? because we are not sure, we will leave others to decide.--Naruto uzu6254 (talk) 16:19, January 28, 2015 (UTC)
Re: Credits Information
- If the group was named in the credits, I would have been renamed that group for a long while ago, but anyway you're welcome and no problem at all :) —Shakhmoot (Talk) 16:00, February 4, 2015 (UTC)
I was looking through our list of jutsu from that game, and I noticed you added quite a few of them. What exactly is your source for those names? I'm adding the game names where I can, but there are some, so far Rasa's gold dust jutsu, that I can't find through google or forums. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:44, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
- Think you can link me those videos or the uploader's channel? I've looked for those before and didn't find it for UNSR. Gold Dust Storm is from UNS3 and was made following the naming convention of one of Gaara's game jutsu. It was my wish at some point to compare the Edo Kage's movesets from UNSR to their hacked into playable forms from UNS3 to see which of their named jutsu from UNSR actually debuted in UNS3. Then I didn't find those videos. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 18:52, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
RexGodwin suggested changing Team Fu's image so i thought you might want to voice your opinion on the talk page, considering how persistent you were about keeping the current image. --Sarutobii2 (talk) 05:56, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
I think it would be better to first decide how to treat the novels, as in when and where novel-only stuff gets listed, what level of canonicity they have, etc. It would also help if there was something to say beyond the fact that the things exist. ~SnapperTo 20:41, February 9, 2015 (UTC)
U. Gi. O.
Apologies for intruding, but I happened to notice that on the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki, you are indefinitely blocked. What exactly did you do over there? ಠ_ಠ ★ WS7125[Mod] 21:06, February 24, 2015 (UTC)
What are you doing?
On your recent edits following the Transformation Technique. Its one tning for you to remove characters from the jutsu page but why on earth are you removing info regarding the technique on character pages? --Rai 水 (talk) 19:34, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Proving a point
Hi. I don't know if you've noticed what SnapperTwo told you here, but I tend to agree with what message he is trying to convey about certain actions you do on the wiki. I want you to read this. Snapper provided it, and I want you to find time and read it fully. I understand you want consistency, but at the same time, please do not perform certain actions or make certain edits just to prove a point or just because others did it to demonstrate your disagreement with them. Such as, tagging things for deletion because something you feel that shouldn't be deleted is tagged for deletion. Or, needlessly creating unneeded articles because other articles of similar status exist.
Not only does that contribute to the problem I addressed in this thread, it creates more work for others, and constantly doing that over and over again is considered disruptive. If you disagree with something or feel that there is something wrong, please talk it out and use direct discussion first, rather than add to the problem by performing the same wrong action and claim it's for "logic" or "consistency" or "just to prove a point."
I do not tell you this to harshly criticize you, nor degrade the contributions you have made here, because I understand you've grown from bad past wiki experiences and I do appreciate the devotion and work you put in here. This is a means of advice. Please notify others of a problem or issue you happen to notice and use discussion more rather than take initiative and perform unnecessary actions. That won't solve the problem, but only adds to it and creates more problems. Many thanks for your time. ★ WS7125[Mod] 23:23, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not accusing you of disruptive behavior. I'm asking that you use discussion first, rather than create articles just to prove a point (as you did here) to ask for others to get deleted. Performing an action such as that is not needed. Once again, I did not say you were being disruptive, I was asking you to refrain from such behavior because if it became a bad habit, then it would be disruptive.
- You did not create an article and nominate it for deletion. I never said you did that. What I said was, you created an article, then used the talkpage and claimed it was "just to prove a point" and ask for others to get deleted. I'm asking that you discuss things first, before creating articles "just to prove a point."
- What I also said was, to quote the Wikipedia link I need you to read,
|“||If someone nominates one of your favorite articles for deletion... do not nominate another similar article for deletion, giving the same rationale.||”|
- Did you create an article and nominated it for deletion? No, you did not, but you did do the actions I just pointed out above.
- You did politely voice your opinion on the matter in the talk page (not accusing you of rudeness nor hostility), but I'm asking you do that first, rather than create articles just to prove a point and request that other of similar status be deleted.
- Again, I did not accuse you of disruptive behavior. I merely said that doing it over and over and making it a bad habit is considered disruptive, so I kindly ask that you discuss things first, and before performing actions just to "prove a point." Also, please read the link provided by Snapper and I. It's for the sake of advice, not to accuse you and put you on blast. I do not do this out of dislike nor disrespect for you. We've had good interactions, and I'm hoping this one will be another.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 06:30, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Still not the message I'm trying to convey. Basically, for future reference, please use discussion only to prove a point, not create an article and then ask if it and others of similar status should be deleted. For more, read this in its entirety, please.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 14:00, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Asking a question on the talkpage isn't a crime. Doing things besides discussion just to prove a point is. Please ask for others' opinions first, not after taking action.
- ★ WS7125[Mod] 14:32, March 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Glad to hear you read the link in its entirety. Many thanks for your time. ★ WS7125[Mod] 14:55, March 4, 2015 (UTC)