Re: 289 techniques
mh, the i-form of a verb is similar to '... and' in English (as far as I know). Maybe 'Decepting and Beheading' would be better, but otherwise, the translation is good. What would be the standard? Seelentau 愛議 01:13, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- oh, without Cloud Style in it. Sorry, I'm tired, it's 3 o'clock in the morning here^^ 裏霞斬り translates to Reverse Haze Beheading, but looking at other techniques with 霞 in it, you use mist, so it's Reverse Mist Beheading. Seelentau 愛議 02:11, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Olá.. vc poderia dar uma ida rápida na Narutovicio?? Estamos precisando de uma ajudinha sua, o Eduardo.fontes.566 te chamou........http://pt.narutovicio.wikia.com/wiki/Especial:WikiActivity Assim q puder entra no chat por favor.
Omni.... Ninguem está Fazendo isso de Minha wiki é Melhor que a sua, eu Vi a Mensagem do Samemaru aqui no seu Mural,PURA FALSIDADE dele.E sinceramente eu Gostaria de ter sua ajuda e pode deixar que Ninguém vai Te envolver nessa História, náo quero ser Dono do mundo como ele disse, mais O Krauss já mecheu demais com Minha wiki e eu agi, isso pq sou Fundador de uma Wiki, eu só quero o Bem da Narutovicio, Se alguma Briga acontecer.... fique tranquilo vc não vai ter nenhum envolvimento nisso. Mais, mesmo assim me Desculpe pela confusão, se vc não quiser ajudar minha wiki tudo bem, eu entendo. Espero a Resposta. --Eduardo.fontes.566Eduardo.fontes.566 (Mensagens • Contribs) 23:40, November 21, 2012 (UTC)
Lightning Release Armour
It doesn't matter, He didn't combine the Body flicker with the lightning release armour, He just fully charged the Lightning release armour, Naruto isn't any faster. —This unsigned comment was made by Tzahi (talk • contribs) .
Re: Lightning release armour
As you can see here: Chapter 544 page 13 A said it was his fastest punch, Which basically means it doesn't has to be his top speed. Since against minato he also didn't combine the body flicker against him.He basically used it in order to avoid the amatereasu, Yet naruto isn't any faster. Tzahi (talk) 00:18, November 23, 2012 (UTC) A'ight since you do not answer i am reediting it back, Please do not edit it again cause we'll reach no where, Talk to me before so we can solve it. Tzahi (talk) 00:28, November 23, 2012 (UTC) Guess you're right, Though it looks fishy because i was quite sure you can't attack while using the body flicker Tzahi (talk) 11:10, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Show changes since
Just remove the container from here.—
Re: Outer Path chakra chains
I don't know why, but I don't have the page where Son pukes Naruto and tells him about the chains, they're missing in my raw-folder. Could you give me those pages? Seelentau 愛議 14:18, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Do you mean 使う 'tsukau'? It means 'to use'. Son says 'These are the Demonic Statue's chains used with/through the Rinnegan Outer Path'. Seelentau 愛議 17:22, November 24, 2012 (UTC)
Sobre a Narutovicio
Olá Omnibender. Acho que você se lembra de mim, queria lhe dizer que o Samemaru que é um utilizador da Naruto Wikia, lhe mandou uma mensagem falando certas coisas impróprias e com uma falsidade um tanto alta. Queria lhe dizer que não estamos lhe envolvendo em nenhuma confusão, você não tem (nada) a ver com esse desentendimento do Eduardo Fontes com o João Krauss, que é o Lider da Naruto Wikia. O Samemaru, que foi o cara que te mandou aquela mensagem, dizendo que nós somos rivais deles, e queremos que eles se deem mal, e ficamos nos achando os maiorais, foi totalmente mentiroso. Ele falou isso por estar com inveja de você estar nos ajudando. Como queremos que você continue nos dando apoio e ajudando quando puder, peço para que você entre no chat da Narutovicio, para conversarmos melhor. A partir das 7 horas da noite pra frente, você terá mais chances de encontrar ADMs on por la. Desculpe por qualquer transtorno..
Link do Chat : http://pt.narutovicio.wikia.com/wiki/Especial:Chat
Re: Kisame and Itachi
I read over that part and haven't found it. He does praise Itachi's skills etc but doesn't say he's better than him. Maybe it was said on the infamous mistranslated.--Cerez365™(talk) 15:22, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry for butting in, but are you guys referring to when Kisame admitted that Itachi will be able to against Jiraiya and he cannot? It was during Part I of the series, somewhere between they left the Leaf Village to go chase down Naruto. They were on a cliff, if I remember correctly.--NinjaSheik 18:35, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Naruto SD: Powerful Shippuden
- How come Naruto SD Powerful Shippuden isn't appearing on the Naruto games category below every Naruto game?--Droidkaju (talk) 19:54, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Oh, so this is how it works here. On another wiki (which I'm mainly at), we use redirects for any alternative names, as well as misspellings.--..Chi.do..ri...Talk.to..Me.. 23:03, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
Given that the images of the Kage which are used are generally ones of them with the hat on already, I kinda see adding the image to the respective articles as redundant. However, I did think of another use for them, but I'm not sure if you're the right one to ask. Any way, do you know if it's possible to add the images beside the occupations, like the way we're do a nature transformation? Of course I think I'd have to ask Droid to remove the part that hangs down and such so they're smaller.--Cerez365™(talk) 22:37, December 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I have an idea, how about putting the Kage hats on the Kage's occupation.--Droidkaju (talk) 18:29, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Omni-senpai! :) Sorry to bother you, but I kinda need advice on something. You see, when I opened my inbox to my e-mail today, I got an e-mail titled "Beta Tester". It was message from the Wikia Community Council. This is what the content said:
I am writing to officially invite you to join the Wikia Community Council. We are adding a limited number of members, and we have identified you are a potential member because of all of your great contributions on Wikia.
The Community Council is your opportunity to give early stage feedback about new features. You’ll earn a special group right that will give you access to the Community Council wiki where you’ll participate in discussions directly with our product managers and staff to give feedback on our early ideas, screenshots and more.
We’re inviting a very limited number of people, so please let us know if you’ll be able to participate by replying to this email. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Director of Community Support"
I know that must be busy with other things, but I wanna get some advice on what I should do about this. I'm also gonna ask several others for their opinion on the matter, but as one of the my senpais who I respect greatly, I'd appreciate your advice on this subject.--NinjaSheik 21:53, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for replying, Omni-senpai. :) It is true that I have thought about the benefits I could bring to the Narutopedia if I do become a member of the Council. They are basically the "leading government" (or masters or something) for all of the wikias out there, so when they change something, it affects pretty much every wikia out there (unless they give you the option to use it or not). Like you, I'm not big on a lot of new changes, probably because I'm not big on change, either. I, for example, don't even like the new wiki skin and prefer to use the monobook skin. I will, however, learn to adapt to changes and be willing to go along with the changes.
For now, I think I'll think more about the offer. I already sent them an e-mail, asking a bunch of questions and stuff. Gotta know what I'm going to get myself into, right? :P I am interested to see what windows can be open for me and the Narutopedia by being part of the Council. Anyway, thanks again for replying, Omni-senpai. :)--NinjaSheik 23:30, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Olá Omni, bom gostariamos que vc voltasse a nossa Wiki pra deixar claro certas histórias.... Venha por favor http://pt.narutovicio.wikia.com/wiki/Especial:Chat
Hi Omni and how are you? I've noticed that in Dokku, Leo, Miina and Shiseru's profiles, there's a problem on their infoboxes about the age (the source). it seems to be coding problem. How could be fixed? Thanks —Shakhmoot (Talk) 10:36, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- The age field can only accept numbers.—
Not really. Obito's infobox has the Kakashi Gaiden note in his Part 1 age, and that works. Those references should still be listed somewhere, and it's weird, because when I look at the infobox in the Infobox namespace, the reference looks ok. The problem is when the infobox is transcluded into the article. Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 15:08, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- It works, but there's an error in the infobox when you put anything other than numbers in the Age field. --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 15:22, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- I am seeing an error on Obito's infobox as well (when it is used on its article).—
"<sup>(KakashiGaiden)</sup>" is not declared as a valid unit of measurement forthis property. But I can see the age atleast.—
- Don't really see a point in adding a reference if we won't be able to even see it.—
Cracks Edo Tensei
Well Itachi did.. and Madara has and in some chapters has no... I don't think he does have them and it is a mistake that he has had them since he severed the contract to Kabuto... and Itachi and madara got free differently, I think Kabuto could regain control of Itachi with another mind controlling tag but not Madara. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 23:50, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
Sarutobi and Fire Release
um hello remember me the guy who said that all Sarutobi had fire before chapter 613. Ummmmm..... yeah I WAS RIGHT PROVEN WRONG BY A 13 YEAR OLD —This unsigned comment was made by Drew8324 (talk • contribs) .
...wasnt that stated before anways, or atleast that they specilize in it? i have read the entire manga so far, seen almost every episode but cant really remember where i have heard it before...might of even been narutohurricane.com when i was going there.--J spencer93 (talk) 01:53, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
- It says you blocked him. o.O --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 20:24, December 12, 2012 (UTC)
Ah, no apology necessary really because I wasn't here during that time and it was all during the "course of duty" and such. I only wish I was able to see what it was like to view the website as a banned person.--Cerez365™(talk) 05:33, December 14, 2012 (UTC)
- You must be talking about the manga websites where it shows an image with Naruto without the whiskers, the images on the websites does not count only the book.--Droidkaju (talk) 15:02, December 15, 2012 (UTC)
União das Wikis
Olá, Omnibender eu sou o Eduardo o fundador da Narutovicio, eu tenho uma noticía que eu queria te contar..... Eu estou querendo unir as Wikis de Naruto brasileiras em uma só.... ou seja Todas as Outras wikis de Naruto brasileiras vão se fundir na narutovicio.... Vai acontecer uma União entre a Narutopedia PT-BR, Wiki Naruto, Naruto wiki e A Narutovicio será a base de todas elas. eu quero conversar um pouco com vc.... Porfavor espero que leia isso e não me ignore... porfavor. eu preciso falar com vc. Entre no chat de lá porfavor...
--Eduardo.fontes.566Eduardo.fontes.566 (Mensagens • Contribs) 03:09, December 16, 2012 (UTC)
Bom..... tudo bem, eu só insisti porcausa da minha equipe, que queria ter vc na equipe também, Bom, os outros ficaram animados com sua vinda, mas eu não, pq eu sabia que vc não ia nos ajudar, por isso eu não estou surpreso, mais pelo menos poderia ter respondido as mensagens. Bom, eu acho que aquela wiki tem futuro diferentes de muitas por ai.. mais eu queria que o Brasil tivesse uma wiki boa e de qualidade sobre naruto. como os outros ficaram contentes com sua chegada lá., eu tive que fingir estar feliz também. Só, que precisavamos de alguém com sua experiência. Mas fazer o que né.
Passar bem.! --Eduardo.fontes.566Eduardo.fontes.566 (Mensagens • Contribs) 02:07, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
An image request
Hello sempai, a request. I'm trying to find better pics for the Wood Release: Cutting Technique to display it's long range version and maybe a better one showing the branches multiplying on contact. I believe there are in better display in the chapter that Obito uses then, soo if you could find and send/post in the article it would be great. Darksusanoo (talk) 02:21, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I was just coming on your page to say hey and I saw next to your name SYSOP. What does that stand for and for? Anyway I was going to ask you if you could make a info box for me on my page. But I think I am going to see if I can get that going on the avatar wikia. Talk to you later. Hopemon (talk) 21:57, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
That a shorter way to say Admin and nice. And it ok for the info box. I will be asking someone on the avatar wikia later. I need to get to work on there to help out like on here. ha. Hopemon (talk) 22:24, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
I apologize about the spaces because I honestly didn't know I was putting in too many. I was taught to put two spaces between each sentence, so that's what I'm used to doing. Please remember that I'm still a genin. Raidra (talk) 05:23, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Strange, the exact entry here is (I translate as exact as possible): "Sekka - Male - 36 Years old - ANBU - Volume 43, Page 181" - "He is strong as a tiger - a persistent runner. If he once focuses a target, he does not let it escape." Maybe there are different translations. How do we handle that now? Is one databook version more important than the other? Norleon (talk) 20:08, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, that really sucks, there isn't anybody else here who understands japanese, right?Norleon (talk) 20:15, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
It is now clear that it was a translation error, so I will ask for a direct comparison regarding the ninja ranks in future just to be sure. Starting with Suname : My databook says he is an ANBU, what does the english scan say?Norleon (talk) 12:45, December 24, 2012 (UTC)
Project Versus J's Gallery
The last edit was mine.
The details were redundant, and made the whole section awkward, grammatically incorrect, and long. Do we need to know he has peach skin and "onyx" eyes? Do we need to know how long his hair is? (Should we start including his long eyelashes too?)
Also, I removed intensifiers and adverbs for better writing. There is no need to say "extremely", "generally", "kind of not really", or anything of the sort because it's fluff. Either he is, or he is not. If the sentence is not objective enough without an intensifier, I say remove the sentence.
Re: Wikipedia list of episodes
Does that make any problem for the wiki? I've noticed especially in the current filler arc that Wikipedia is copying what's written here on their articles. But for the others the differences aren't to much for me. At least it links on the Wikipedia's articles. Sorry if that interrupts you. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 12:53, December 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I revert most of my edits there after comparing the articles on Wikipedia and here as well. Some of them have identical summaries. thanks so much for your observations. —Shakhmoot (Talk) 16:32, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Stupid question here, but should we be upset that this anonymous user keeps copying and pasting our summaries for the episodes onto Wikipedia? 'Cause for some reason, I don't like that someone is stealing our work and posting it on Wikipedia. Besides, Wikipedia polices, according to what I've heard, don't allow full detailed summaries onto their articles.--NinjaSheik 21:41, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, I see. Someone needs to alert the admins there, then. I guess of the admins like you or Jacce-san should talk it over, then, Omni-senpai. Well, thanks. :)--NinjaSheik 21:50, January 31, 2013 (UTC)
Do you know how to create templates?? like this, where i can just reuse it? http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox/Naruto/Character Qtin Davis (talk) 15:57, December 27, 2012 (UTC)
- At the risk of sounding like an arrogant buttinski (an American slang term for someone who butts into other people's conversations or business), I'm an artist. If you'd like, I could design icons for you and see how you like them. My work lacks polish, and since I don't know Japanese, someone would have to insert the symbols into the icons, but I'm willing to try. I'm not trying to replace ShounenSuki; I just want to help out. In a day or two I can submit something for you and see if you like it, sort of an audition. If you don't like my submissions, then that's that. Raidra (talk) 00:35, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
- That's up to Omni but sure send a submission. To Omni, I see. Its sad to see him or her go. What happened and when did they leave? I know I myself just up and disappeared but I had matters in real life to handle and just plain laziness but I'll slowly get busy on N-Wiki again. If only I continued trying to learn Japanese. Thanks for the answer. I just wanted to make sure before i submitted more ideas. Even if they don't end up on the table due to circumstances, we can still talk and debate them out.Umishiru (talk) 07:41, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Chapter 21
Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you approve and I understand about the names. When you do come up with names, just post the names with kanji on my talk page in the "Audition" section. Then I can make another draft (one that's more polished) and you can see what you think. By the way, I apologize for the typo in my image description, and for neglecting to mention Weld Release in it. I was distracted at the time. Raidra (talk) 21:04, December 30, 2012 (UTC) Also, I'd forgotten that you'd already rejected Stream Release for being too much like Storm Release. Raidra (talk) 21:21, December 30, 2012 (UTC)
Hi. It looks like a spambot to me; very similar to the one we had on Anime answers a month ago except that it was moving pages to random namespaces instead of editing them. I got the anon-moving disabled there. Maybe you should contact the vstf. They might be able to help. ~ UltimateSupreme 16:16, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks Omni! --Speysider Talk Page | My Image Uploads | Tabber Code | My Wiki | Channel 18:44, December 31, 2012 (UTC)
I understand. I'm very sorry for putting informations that weren't directly confirmed by the manga or the author. I promise I'll search for references the next time. --JOA20 (talk) 12:26, January 2, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Re: Wicked Gong Mouth
- Estinguishing Curtain Field or so. It's quite a difficult name to translate :/ Seelentau 愛議 16:18, January 6, 2013 (UTC)
Just a quick message!!
I know this may be late, but I'm curious. On Wednesday, October 10, 2012, what did you do for Naruto's birthday??
why did you deleted the page i did earlier ? its true the girl was Minatos temamate and a former student of Jiraiya ! so why did you deleted it ! it should be there...--Cassie122 (talk) 21:49, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Style
- Thanks. Could you also find a name of Yamato's second ougi from Ultimate Ninja 5 (other than Wood Release: Tree of Flight) and Tayuya's awakened ougi?--LeafShinobi (talk) 22:35, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
why is it junk trivia? its not wrong. and hidan surely died it even stands in his article he dies of not eating and he is brought back to life and later dies because his body wasn ready —This unsigned comment was made by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) .
chikara arc family
hi, you are an admin, right? could you please add the family relations for the characters dokku, shiseru, miina, leo, faz, lando and sora since they are now a family? time to finish this arc, don't you think?126.96.36.199 (talk) 00:35, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
- so what now? will you or will you not?188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:47, January 13, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, My name is Kumo no Sennin on fanficion.net. I was wondering if I could use your cloud Kekkei tota for my Naruto Fanfic? I had a dream about it, and I went to see if anyone thought of it first, and it turn outs someone has XD.
Relationships page for main and supporting characters?
Hi, say omni, what would you say to having a relationships page for all the main and supporting characters in Naruto, cause someone is staring one for hinata hyūga and I think it may solve some wiki problems. What do you think? Justin Holland (talk) 19:59, January 16, 2013 (UTC)
Reply: Okay, that I get, but then how about a mini relationships section in the character pages, just to help sort out their personality sections? Because it seems that they could use some offloading themselves, plus it make certain parts hard to keep track. How about it? Justin Holland (talk) 00:46, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Flak Jacket color
for example the hidden leaf village, their symbol is a leaf and the leaf color is green.Am3rica (talk) 23:32, January 16, 2013 (UTC) You dont get it the Village hidden by 'TREE LEAVES'. the color of the tree leaves that surrounded the village is green.Am3rica (talk) 00:18, January 17, 2013 (UTC) the leaf village symbol is a leaf and the village surrounded by green tree leaves that the color of their jacket.Am3rica (talk) 02:02, January 17, 2013 (UTC) yes it is green. Am3rica (talk) 02:22, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Chakra Transfer technique and frog teacher, plus tenten and shino
By the way you might want to update Naruto's page to talk about his new chakra transfer tech, along with adding his senjustu mentor, tenten and shino to his relationships page. Just a thought, but what do you think? Justin Holland (talk) 00:52, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
Spider-Man Wiki Categories
Greetings! My name is SonicSpeedster912, but you may call me Sonic if you wish (everyone else does). I'm an Admin/Staff Member currently on Spider-Man Wiki, and would like to ask for your assistance on something, if it isn't too much trouble. My fellow staff members have noticed that our wiki has too many categories. We have been discussing a way to "reform" them if you will. One of our members, mentioned that he liked the way you have your categories here. We all agree, and would like to implement a similar system on our wiki. The only problem, is that we really have no idea how your system works. Is there any way you can help us with this? And if not, is there someone you can direct me to who can? It would be very appreciated. Any information you can give on how to do this would be great.
Thank you for responding. Would it be too much trouble for me to ask then how you set this up? Does it require special coding? How would I implement it on our wiki?
Re: OVA technique
- Pretty much an affiliation would be about wapping links with other wikis that can quickly expand your community network and increase your visibility.--White Flash (Contact) 22:14, January 23, 2013 (UTC)
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 DLC costumes
I did read the article. While there are various goodies available depending on where the game is ordered, it says the only costume available by pre-ordering in North America is the Goku one. A second article confirms the Road to Ninja Hinata and Sasuke, Samurai Naruto, ANBU Kakashi, and Swimsuit Sakura costumes are only available in Japan, with the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 page itself saying they're also available in Europe via pre-order. The article in question is: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/21/naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-shippuden-3s-six-bonus-costumes/ and is corroborated by CrunchyRoll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/01/21-1/a-look-at-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-shippuden-3s-six-bonus-costumes 184.108.40.206 (talk) 20:06, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
- True, but the impression I've gotten - especially from comment sections in the various articles pertaining to the costumes, is that a lot of people are under the impression that the extra costumes are universally available, whereas they are only available in Japan and Europe. The wording of that section kind of contributes to that confusion - I myself was under the impression that the costumes were universally available from the article. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:25, January 26, 2013 (UTC)
Negative Sensing image
- Can you help decide weather the image I put or the image Norleon put should be put on this Wiki?--Droidkaju (talk) 22:21, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- I kinda recommend if you didn't get involve in this one Omnibender, this user need to learn the word "cooperation".--White Flash (Contact) 22:24, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- this is ridiculous. Why do I have to fight over this damn image just because I uploaded it in the best quality there is? This does not make any sense.Norleon (talk) 22:28, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- Looking at both versions of both images side by side, these are the differences I can perceive: for some reason, Droidkaju's are a bit brighter than than Norleon's, I don't know if that is to them getting the image from different sources or whatnot; Norleon's images have the best resolution; Droid's version of the first image has this cropping I don't quite see the point of, since it's not a character infobox image. Basically, images aren't obligated to be HD, but if we have them, might as well use them. I favour Norleon's image. Why do these image issues always happen when I'm eating, showering or otherwise not online? Omnibender - Talk - Contributions 22:37, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
- this is ridiculous. Why do I have to fight over this damn image just because I uploaded it in the best quality there is? This does not make any sense.Norleon (talk) 22:28, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
again to make things clear: All I want to do is help. If there are any problems with that, I can take a break from uploading images for a few episodes and let others upload their images even when I think it's senseless to hold the best quality off.Norleon (talk) 22:44, January 27, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Several game translations
Sorry I'm not that active the last few days. I'm going to translate all the requests this week, though. 斬 zan means beheading or cutting/killing with a sword. It doesn't mean slash, but could be translated as such because of the move you make when using a sword. I'd translate it as beheading, though. Seelentau 愛議 08:43, January 29, 2013 (UTC)
- Fū: 翅斬り Hanegiri, which means Wing Beheading
- Han: 噴?脚 Fun ? Kyaku, which means Erupt ? Foot
- Yugito: ?炎猫火 Ten’en Byōka, which means ? Blaze Cat Fire
- Mifune: 踊刃冒 Yōjinbō, which means Dancing Blade Risk
Heh, Omnibender, just to ask... do you have an acc in NarutoBase?
- You really can't see that gap? I'm worried now...I have no idea what skin I am using, how can you change that?18.104.22.168 (talk) 11:03, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Olá Omni, mais uma vez eu te enchendo o saco rs. Bom estou em dúvida com uma coisa que você já deve estar estressado. Já que você disse que não iria ter tempo de nos ajudar com a wiki brasileira, queria lhe pedir uma opinião de com quem falar por aqui para que essa pessoa nos ajude ou nos dê algum apoio por la. Como eu disse pra você no começo, o que mais precisamos la são os sistemas de templates e páginas media wiki que existem por aqui, usando o sistema parecido com o de vocês. Fora a Semantic Medi Wiki que é outra extensão poderosa que vocês usam.. Então quem você puder indicar a nós estaremos seguindo suas dicas.
Espero que você não ignore minha mensagem, obrigado.. -- Brendonstrike 19:35, February 3, 2013 (UTC)
Hm, entendi sobre o bom senso e tals.. É você tinha me falado no chat uma vez que vc não manjava muito de código fonte. Bom isso não irá atrapalhar muito em relação a isso que eu to falando. E fiquei surpreso em relação a versão da semantic que vocês usam ai, e sobre o simant ter que "tapar buracos" o tempo inteiro. Eu já imaginava que ai também não era perfeito, mais bugs assim eu nunca pensei que existissem rs. Bom sabendo disso me conscientizei mais. O que eu queria era que você me falasse mais de certos admins daqui, que provavelmente são seus amigos ou conhecidos fora o simant, como o Dantman conhecido também por Daniel Friesen, que pelo que pesquisei sobre ele, se tornou o novo fundador daqui pelo real fundador ter abandonado essa wiki. Esse cara que eu citei domina a edição de código fonte, media wiki, e templates, tanto que foi ele que praticamente fez todo o sistema de templates, e páginas media wiki daqui. Ele usa um bot para isso. Outro usuário é o UltimateSupreme que também é um dos usuários de destaque daqui. Ele também demonstrou saber muito sobre código fonte também como o Dantman. Esses são os caras que eu queria ter um certo contato para pedir uma ajuda a eles, já que você não poderá nos ajudar em relação a isso. Se você puder me falar um pouco deles, e como entro em contato com mais facilidade eu agradeço. -- Brendonstrike - Talk - Contributions 02:43, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
- A entendi então. Eu andei dando umas olhadas nas edições do Dantman, e ele realmente só aparece aqui de vez em quando. Tranquilo então, darei uma falada com o Ultimate logo logo, pra ver no que ele pode ajudar. Mais uma vez obrigado pela força. Brendonstrike - Talk - Contributions 20:17, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, Omnibender, I'm João Krauss, representative of Naruto Wiki, but you already know me. I wonder if there is any problem of the image of this wiki to be on the front page of my wiki. And I would like to see if the alliance between the two wiki is still standing. Thank you. --JoaoKrauss (talk) 23:10, February 5, 2013 (UTC)
Chojuro Water Clone.
His jutsu list on his infobox has Water clone listed. The page itself lists him as only using it in a game. If I am correct game jutsu are not a posted to appear on infoboxes. Is it a glitch, or has he used the jutsu in the anime?Umishiru (talk) 00:49, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
I was referring to the logo, which is present on the main page of my wiki. And the covenant that I referred to was made between the two wikis sometime ago. --JoaoKrauss (talk) 20:19, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Ah, You Too? (Concerning the God of Shinobi)
ah, you too? whyd you put Sarutobi as a person for the God of Shinobi without consulting anyone? i didnt change it back though cuz apparently you are well known as a good editor. Adam10003 (talk) 02:05, February 7, 2013 (UTC)Adam
Question about a Warning if I Publish
Hi, um I was trying to add a comma to a page, but it said I was using profanity. All I did was add a comma! It was in the In Attendance, the Six Paths of Pain page. I was trying to put it after Jiraiya. The rest of the sentence is "destroying his left arm." How do I get around this in future cases, since I did not actually use profanity? Adam10003 (talk) 04:06, February 7, 2013 (UTC)Adam