|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
18.104.22.168--Cerez™☺ 17:18, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
Crystal, and Blaze
Hey, I'm planning to take a while off to think more clearly about the whole elements thing (the triples kinda put me down), so before I go into the stage where I don't come on as often, I feel that I should give you an image of some of my ideas.
- The most important one is that if Crystal was never called a kekkei genkai, and considering how Orochimaru admitted he had never seen anything like it before, it is very possible that it is a kekkei tōta (and hence no one else really knows about it), although it is anime-only after all.
- Also, for some reason I'm getting this strong feeling that Blaze Release is simply a stronger version of Fire Release (I know, it kinda throws away my previous Fire+Lightning and other ideas), because I feel that if Kishimoto would have wanted to make it a combination, he would've used a clearer kanji than 炎, which is... almost the same as fire, unless used to compare (as in the way that it is using two fire radicals). Similar to the Storm-Wind confusion, the kanji 炎 would be better off describing Fire+Wind anyway. The kanji itself doesn't imply anything other than fire, and it has also been used in techniques such as the Fire Release: Flame Bullet. It might be that since Amaterasu is a technique that only create the flames but does not control them, it is slightly unlike other Nature Transformation techniques where some degrees of both Transformations are applied. Sasuke, upon reaching the extent of applying Shape Transformation, may have decided to call it a Release as it was like a Fire technique, but on a different level. --GoDai (talk) 20:22, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
Wait, so there are... 10 possible triple combinations, but 30 if Yin and Yang are included? Analyzing previous natures, I think we can predict what other natures will do.
- Fire: Hot, and/or burns/deconstructs/combusts (Lava, Blaze, Boil, Dust, presumably Explosion)
- Wind: Fast, passes through things (Ice, Dust, presumably Scorch)
- Lightning: Bright and/or energy-based, "surge" (Storm, possibly Explosion)
- Earth: Solid matter, and/or ground-related (Lava, Dust)
- Water: Water-related and/or liquid/fluid (Ice, Wood, Storm, Boil)
And I think from these we can predict what certain combinations will look like. And I too find Lightning combinations difficult, maybe even mroe so since I liek to avoid really science-related terms like Plasma, Radiation, and even Magnetism at times.
- It is also possible for Cloud to be Lightning-related, as in the village. Sasuke did show us the Fire relation though, and everyone gets the Water and Wind connection... so that one's confusing.
- Fire+Wind+Lightning=Fireworks? Sparks? This one was my idea for Fire+Lightning.
- Earth+Water+Lightning=Lightningrod? For some reason I'm thinking of trees here...
- Water+Fire+Lightning=Some sort of "ionized vapour (plasma)"?
- Yin+Wind+Lightning=鳴 "Scream; Roar; Thunder," Also used for "Resonate"
- Yin+Yang+Lightning=電? Actually means almost the same thing, but I guess it can be used to mean a stronger counterpart.
- 35 combinations... Hopefully Kishi won't ever try to reveal all of the possible natures... considering how rare the Dust Release is, he won't get much chances to do so, and hopefully he'll leave it up to us to decide what the others are. It's simply impossible in the plot now. (But this does raise the idea of 4-element combinations and even 5-element and 6-element combinations, which are basically... unthinkable. A 7-element combination, or possibly 5 if Yin and Yang don't work in combinations, might be pretty cool though, since it's the most simple thing that can exist.)
- Anyway, I guess my point is that in the current situation and the way Kishi introduced Kekkei Dōta concerning its rarity, he'll just leave it up to us to decide... hopefully. I guess 2~3 more reveals could be possible. --GoDai (talk) 01:45, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzXfVgYCxWI Examples of Itano Circus, including examples from the original Macross and Ideon. This includes tracking, guided, and controllable missiles; though really the point is the art style, as evidenced by other weaponry, such as lasers, using "Itano Circus" Style.
It's up to your discretion but Kakuzu's character has shown Kishi or an editor is a fan of mecha. Considering the name, style, and description of the "Laser Circus" technique, the reference fits quite well. Beyond that Itano Circus has achieved an iconic status amongst anime and science fiction.
It's at your discretion, though I'll say that unless you're a moderator or administrator I would consult the rest of the Naruto Wikia community. —This unsigned comment was made by Teh Cactus (talk • contribs) .
How many more do you need? I know I haven't been as active but thats because I have been thinking more critically before posting and which ones still need fusions and which one would you rather focus on. Also is the Shore Earth + Water + Wind? Cause if not then a Tide release makes since, Water flow around the shores is influenced by the wind among other things and earth around the shore is effected as a result.Umishiru (talk) 23:33, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I have been thinking about a particular combination for a bit, perhaps you can help me Lighting + Wind + Yin. I was thinking of Yin as in void, emptiness, like space, with wind it becomes a vacuum and with lighting Idk, I was thinking of a solar release but you have Sun already. So vibration + vacuum/pressure + void. Umishiru (talk) 23:48, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
What about an Implosion release? Pressure keeps the object from exploding outward while squeezing it at the same time, the explosive properties of lighting and yin reducing the form to nothing, like it didn't exist like a reduction in mass, not like dust that justs smashes you to tiny bits but like turning you into thought. Or rather instead the yin allows the explosive properties of lighting to explode from the outside in like a reversal.Umishiru (talk) 00:14, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Yeah, considering many think lighting is a part of explosion release, makes since for it to be part of its opposite. Now on to another. Have you done Wind + Water + Yang yet?Umishiru (talk) 00:24, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Hmm, on the shore, lets see. Lets review the elements at hand. From Wind with get pressure and vacuum, from earth we get minerals which are seemly refined when combined with other elements and water which has been used a medium(boil,ph levels), given its fluidity/flow(storm release) changed it state of matter(Ice), or has been fuel for life(Wood).Umishiru (talk) 00:34, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Heres one, Rust release, earth in the presence of water(cause of oxygen) rusts(Oxidation which occurs in minerals and metal) which is then carried by the wind, my idea is like that of Scorch release where the jutsu passed into the target, well think of the target turning into rust or even a calcify like effect effectively killing as they are converted into non-living matter, rust/calcuim/whatever.Umishiru (talk) 00:45, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Thats the problem the first misconception is that oxidation occurs only metal. Most compounds found on the planet are oxygen related in fact water itself is a oxide. How about this, the target is reduced into a earth like substance. Silicon Oxide is the most common earth based oxide, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide aka sand. When you think of it, dirt, sand so on just just metal + oxidation.Umishiru (talk) 09:20, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
The idea is symbolism, Storm release doesn't produce a storm unless you count Movie 3 as canon. Rust as in getting old, wearing down. Instead of Rust you could say corrode as in corrosion release, then theres crumble and decay.Umishiru (talk) 23:30, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Found the perfect name, Crust release like target is turned into an earthy/calcium/crusty like substance. I got the name crust from the earth's crust, considering that where most metal oxides occur and are located.Umishiru (talk) 23:57, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Well there is Sediment or Deposit which require either water or wind or both to even happen well sediment can happen with gravity but that is a Rinnegan aspect. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deposition_(geology) (read first two sentences of that article), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sediment_transport Umishiru (talk) 00:13, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
Ah so your going with Rust. >.> My bad. If you change your mind, deposit is most logically as it involves all 3 elements. Now on to the next two, I'll post my thoughts in another post.Umishiru (talk) 00:48, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
Time for dissection:
- Liquid/Flow - Storm
- Ph,Medium - Boil
- State of Matter, Medium - Ice
- Life - Wood
- Medium, Movement - Scorch
- Cooling - Ice
- Movement, Weathering - Dust
- Reversal or transformation of aspects
- Enhancement of aspects
Hmm, I am thinking Dry Ice, or something that stops reactions.Heres a idea, a liquid that when touched cuts. A sharp liquid. Current Release, heres the idea, Water that is as thin as air and cuts like air and air with the fluidity of water, imagine a blue(Mizukage hat color but transparent) that spreads out over the field, the target feels like they are in water but it has a airy thin feel in it and they can breath it like regular air, only the substance it cutting them from every angle they are in contact with it. Or rather like Scorch is travels in their body and their body is cut from he inside out like the reverse of Rasenshuriken. In short a blue wind that seems to be in a semi-liquid/gas state that cuts. I know current doesn't seem to invoke in name but Water, Air, and Lighting currents exist.Umishiru (talk) 21:37, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
I have given up on the Dry Ice idea. Current Release could Be Water + Wind + Yin. Yin could allow the Water to bypass the cooling affects of wind and let it take on a similar structure to it and its cutting power.Umishiru (talk) 18:27, February 27, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kekkei genkai
Could you explain that more clearly? SimAnt 23:25, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Just me being lazy and c&p'ing. Thanks for telling me. SimAnt 23:42, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hello, i was wondering could you do a fully explain detailed about Radiation? It is possible to exist in Naruto world? if it is where are the proof can you prove me ? advance thank ! hopefully you can help me out ! —This unsigned comment was made by Showluo (talk • contribs) .
Hello, yes i have read your theory before but i would like to even understand more, i was hoping you to prove me proof that Radiation really exist in naruto world and how ? i would be glad if you can tell me in fully detail
I know that i might be bothering you but i really hope you can help me out. i will be grateful, i like you read some your theory and stuff. ^_^ those icon are pretty cool too ! —This unsigned comment was made by Showluo (talk • contribs) .
I'm very sorry about that, i'm quite new here so the stuff around here i'm still not quite sure how to use it ^_^ is there other possible proof in Naruto world other then that ? what you mean is Radiation is something like a wave and the wave is extremely hot ?
Thanks, you said about X-ray in naruto world right? i been trying to search it but i cannot find it o.o i wonder do you know the exact link/place? and is there other proof in naruto world ?
Can radiation work like sound wave?
Thanks ^_^ if you have anymore proof that radiation exists could you please share with me ? an advance thank you.
Do you have another awesome element to share.. something real strong but have strong science fact and proof in naruto world. o.o
Hello, i was wondering can you come up with some weakness for Radiation ? for example like earth /water or something ? it will be a great help ! thanks !
So basically something solid ? can water/wind/lighting be weakness for it too ? or any of them ?
I'm bad at doing this kind of stuff <_< but thanks alot ~ ^_^
Hi there! i was wondering it is possible a element call ' cement ' ? it is just like hancock'devil fruit power.
it is possible to create a element icon for Cement '?
Not seeing your issue, i see justu in the infoboxes for all those characters. SimAnt 01:16, February 25, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kekkei Tota
Listed in what similiar to kekkei genkai? And what about the icon? SimAnt 17:54, February 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Is it alright now? SimAnt 02:49, February 28, 2011 (UTC)
I don't think you'll get a better option than blood. Yin and Yang together are basically the creation of life and blood is, after all, the liquid of life.
Actually, I kind of like the idea of the Yin-Yang kekkei tōta controlling certain aspects of living beings. Yin-Yang + water controls blood, Yin-Yang + earth could control flesh (perhaps genes), Yin-Yang + fire could control energy, Yin-Yang + lightning could control thoughts and memories, and Yin-Yang + wind could control something like breath or metabolism, perhaps even emotions.
Seems fine to me in safari. SimAnt 21:18, March 1, 2011 (UTC)
Why the switch to British English?
All fire, lightning and wind jutsu can negate the effect of a crystal jutsu? I mean, a great fireball jutsu can stop the Omiwatari no jutsu? User:Domynyk 21:41, March 7, 2011, (UTC)
Re: Big element relationship image
You like it? Awesome! I'm currently working on a nice way to incorporate Yin and Yang into it. It'll probably take a while before I manage to get it right, though.
What do you think of creating a timeline page? I understand that because of Orochimaru f*cking everything up, there is no "real" timeline. But discounting Orochimaru, we can put it all together. I already have most of it set, including months and years. I use "BK" (Before the Kyūbi attack), 0, and "AK" (After the Kyūbi attack) to denote years. I think we could place little "ghost" places to denote the Orochimaru stuff, because he's the only one messing everything up. It could be similar to the One Piece one or Bleach one on the respective wikis. So, what do you think? —This unsigned comment was made by Timeel39 (talk • contribs) .
More Sasori puppet
In the anime Kankurou has said that, he need more time for preparing, because of his new puppets. I think he will show us more puppets which were maded by Sasori. user:Domynyk 15:02, March 10, 2011, (UTC)
Why did you change my edits? While it is not important that I know your answer right away, I plan on starting a thread to petition the removal of a forum thread I had made. If you have any stance towards that, please inform via typed message. Michael Flores (talk) 01:32, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
Fire Chakra Flow
You wrote on the Chakra Flow page that it's also possible to use fire style for chakra flow, but where can i see that in the anime or manga? —This unsigned comment was made by ShenLong Kazama (talk • contribs) .
Re: Germ or bacteria/bacterium?
Bacterium and bacteria would be the best translation. The word 細菌 (or technically speaking 真正細菌) refers to the taxonomic domain called Bacteria in English, whereas the word germs is far broader and less well-defined. On a related note, 菌 technically means mushroom and can also refer to other fungi. For some reason, bacteria are/were seen as tiny fungi back when they were discovered.
Aurora is a very nice find, I must say. 極 can indeed mean what you already said, but it has another meaning: pole. That is, the pole in North Pole and South Pole. 極光 is a direct translation of the term 'polar light' used in many Western languages.
This not being a native Japanese phenomenon, it is rather difficult to find a nice name for it. Besides the NEglish loanword aurora and the Japanese translation 極光, one other word is sometimes used: red atmosphere (赤気, sekki). This is actually the oldest word for aurora used in Japan.
However, none of these words make a nice -ton name, do they? So perhaps we should look at it a bit more symbolically. Aurora is the Roman goddess of the dawn (曙, akebono), so perhaps you could call it Dawn Release (曙遁, Shoton). If you feel like making things more complicated, you could even call it 暁遁 (Gyōton) after Akatsuki (暁). —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 10:51, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
It makes perfect since even scientifically, seeing as Auroras are caused by solar wind hitting the atmosphere. Plasma(Fire and Lighting are this at their basic core), interacts with air/atmosphere(Wind) creating an Aurora. It hits in the cold regions in the earth is due to how the Earth's magnetic field is structured so people think cold. So what would an Aurora Release do? You thinking of an form of heat through radiation or going with cultural interpretation and making cold fire? Alternate names can be Flare, fluorescent, bright, energy, dawn, and morning.Umishiru (talk) 18:47, March 15, 2011 (UTC)
I knew it was gonna be sun related in some form.
Anyway, going back to two combos, Boil + Yang could be chemical release, as in the poison/erosion aspects have been magnified.
Back to current. Lets see Earth + Wind + YinYang = Glass release. Desert sand is one of the best natural materials for glass. Earth is eroded by the wind into a fine desert size which through Yin application is transformed/refined further into glass and then magnified by Yang.
Earth + Water + Lighting = Burst release.The idea is a liquid(Water) that solidifies(Earth) on contact, then explodes(Lighting). I know it sounds like explosion release but its just a form of energy that explodes on contact and only works through solids when utilized by things like the Iwakagure Kinjutsu. The idea is a solid form except the user is not using another jutsu to imbue to into solids because it becomes a solid.Umishiru (talk) 18:00, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Well, for glaze I was going for a different way of saying glass release hoping there were closer Japanese words for it. As for Water + Wind + Yang/Ying or YinYang, my current release idea is still up. I'll get back to you in a sec(idk how long) about another combo.Sorry if I haven't been posting as regularly, between programming, pre-calculus, and Pokemon White, I have been busy.Umishiru (talk) 04:02, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
Why u delete my tradution of Earth Release: Shelter Rock? My traduction is correct, please write to me again ...
Thank you, UchihaL.
- Already know, I have already asked wikia to perform the feature they removed from sysops which will fix the problem. SimAnt 18:16, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Actually, it appears the feature has been reactivated (without them telling me, what's new?), and it is about 6% done. SimAnt 19:03, March 19, 2011 (UTC)
- 7.5% it's flying... should be done in about a week if wikia staff doesn't respond to my request. SimAnt 03:21, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I remind anyone that may read this that items can be manually restored to the semantic universe by "Publish"ing individual articles. No actual editing necessary. It's how I just brought the 300 databook jutsu back into the system. It doesn't have an effect on that number (or if it does, it's only a measly 0.2%), but who cares? ~SnapperTo 03:59, March 20, 2011 (UTC)
A lot of jutsu have disappeared from the characters' pages. User:Domynyk 19:14, March 19, 2011, (UTC)
Response Nine-Tails Shroud
- I first remember that the shroud/cloak itself was part of the Nine-Tails itself back when it first gave Naruto his One-Tailed form. And the descriptions from Jiraiya and Yamato made it seem like this shroud was again unique to the Nine-Tails.--NaruHina fan (talk) 21:30, March 27, 2011 (UTC)
what will be needed
Re: Gentle Fist changes
Re: The question you never asked
And you'd be correct. I usually don't ask what anyone is, as it doesn't help or break their arguments but I can usually figure it out when I work with people for long enough.--TheUltimate3 ~Keeper of Lore~ 04:47, April 2, 2011 (UTC)
Oh i know~ I think i remember seeing you bring up the issue, I just wanted to troll Snapper :D--Cerez™☺ 19:40, April 2, 2011 (UTC)