|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Re: Boundary Barrier
I've tried translating those kanji before, but for some reason I cannot find them anywhere. The odd thing is, they don't look like they are simply gibberish... —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 07:58, January 26, 2011 (UTC)
New chakra nature concepts
It seems that I was wrong and Kishi did decide to introduce three-elements combinations. I'm looking forward to your ideas on that, as this new introduction of Kekkei Tōta created more problems for all of us with theories. Also, Sand Release is also viable as a theory now, if Kishi decides to retcon that and elaborate on how it works. For some reason, it seems that Kishi is treating kekkei genkai as the same meaning as "advanced natures" these days, since we haven't seen anything like Shikotsumyaku for a long time. --GoDai (talk) 06:49, January 28, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kekkei Tōta
Great minds do think alike ^^ That was one of the first thing that came to my mind when I first read of the kekkei tōta. It could explain a whole lot in this way, from the different Yōton users to the Fifth Mizukage's double elemental kekkei genkai. It also strongly hints at a kind of eugenics or genetic manipulation programme dating back to perhaps even before the villages were founded. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:16, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Let's just hope Kishimoto-sensei actually meant for this to explain all that... —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 01:41, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Bird monster
My bad, I searched for it for a little to see if it existed already, but I couldn't find anything due to it not really having a name. By the way, do you think it should be called San's Hawk or Exploding-feathered Bird? ~ Fmakck - Talk - Contributions 04:09, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
There are some things I would like to add to some articles without getting into a "revert war".
1) Danzo does not refer to Sasuke's skill with Tsukuyomi, but rather, denounces the genjutsu he used in comparision with Tsukuyomi's capability.
2) The databook (3) frequently referred to the Mangekyo Sharingan (Susanoo, Kamui, and Uchiha clan translations) as the supreme dojutsu; I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be there even if it's contradictory.
3)According to the spoilers, "Enton" is merely the nature of Amaterasu, not the ability to shape them. The current article is misleading when in reality, Amaterasu is actually an Enton by itself. Randy Michael (talk) 04:18, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- it's unlikely Danzō would compare a simple genjutsu to Tsukuyomi.
That's exactly what he's doing: comparing an inferior genjutsu to a genjutsu known for manipulating the perception of time. A primary reason as to why he didn't use it lies in the idea of "transferred trauma" ergo when Tsukuyomi is broken or stopped the pain experienced in the illusion will briefy affect the target. Didn't quite happen aside from the cloud shinobi and bee.
As for Amaterasu, that basically seems to be outdated info [Retcon] or misconstrued info; you could look at "group" without the lireral sense. Databook II didn't refer to it as a fire release iirc. Sasuke referred to the Amaterasu he used on Gaara as Enton, which basically lends credence to the idea that merely shaping the flames doesn't denote the naming of a whole new release or that he's performing a nature transformation. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?p=25578733#post25578733
"If Sasuke isn't as skilled as Itachi was, he would obviously not cause the same effects, nor would he suffer as much of the consequences."
I'm referring to the genjutsu's trauma still affecting the victim even if they broke it and causing a brief paralysis, as well as a pain in the casting eye. This is shown when Sasuke and bee broke it, and Itachi and Sasuke displayed distinct pain in their eye, but not when Danzo broke it ergo he wasn't using it.
"Sasuke only started to refer to Amaterasu as Blaze Release after he began using shape manipulation, and it was implied that a lot happened off-panel."
Look at what's actually happening on panel: you see Sasuke cast the jutsu with his left eye and his right isn't involved. Can you see any difference between the flames he used in Gaara despite referring to it as "Enton"? Was Sasuke said to have been performing nature transformation? As far as C is concerned, Sasuke wasn't turning the flames into a new element was he?
"And the Third Databook is more recent that the Second, and it was in the third that the entry of Transcription Seal: Amaterasu explicitly said that Amaterasu is a Fire Release."
Unless it's offensive to the eyes or some other sensibility, please do not blank articles when tagging them for deletion. It wastes five seconds of my day while I look up an old version of the page. ~SnapperTo 22:54, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Someone does it more often than that. Deva maybe? For future reference anyway. ~SnapperTo 23:12, January 29, 2011 (UTC)
Hi there. Your edit of my information to Gama-chan was perhaps coded properly, albeit backwards. The writing in both the anime as well as the manga appears in the native hirigana where it is written as: なるとさいふ. To state "The strip roughly says Naruto's Wallet (なるとさいふ, Naruto Saifu)" would be backwards and therefore incorrect. If you'd like to suggest a reason why I'm incorrect in my way of putting it, please let me know.
- Daniel Peragine (talk) 10:49, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
- This is wrong because what is WRITTEN on Gama-chan is the following: "なるとさいふ" which is pronounced as "Naruto Saifu", and means Naruto's Wallet. In your edit, you put that it says "Naruto's Wallet", when in fact (as stated above) it says "なるとさいふ" making, what you keep editing it to, incorrect. It'd be like saying that the ramen bar that Naruto loves, which is called "楽ラ一メン", has a sign labeling it as Ichiraku Ramen, and the sign translates to: "楽ラ一メン" when in fact it is the opposite. DANIEL talk 00:20, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
Not sure about this so i'll ask before i proceed...For the chapter articles that don't have chapter covers or colored pages. Is it ok if an image from the chapter is used? --Cerez365 (talk) 19:04, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
Not that I know of. I still have the the archive button on my taps list so I'm not sure the problem. If you have FireFox and using the NoScript addon (which I doubt you are), be sure to allow everything on the page cause I do remember that happening to me once.--TheUltimate3 ~Aspect of Wiki ~ 03:02, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
- I see it using monobook. SimAnt 03:19, January 31, 2011 (UTC)
I can't edit
I want to help edit pages as well but they will not let me edit any pages can you please help me know why so that I can do what I can, I sent you this message because I see you always editing pages. —This unsigned comment was made by Rand0lphkaze (talk • contribs) .
Re: Shiki Fūjin trivia
It's a bit unclear what the Fourth means, exactly:
"And then I'll take the Kyūbi along with me... The fūinjutsu I —not being a jinchūriki— am able to use is... the Shiki Fūjin!" (「そして九尾はオレが道連れにする…人柱力でないオレができる封印術は屍鬼封尽！」)
It's left up to interpretation whether he means it's the only fūinjutsu he can use because he's a jinchūriki, or if he can only use the fūinjutsu because he's not a jinchūriki. To me, it seems he is saying he can't use any other fūinjutsu but the Shiki Fūjin. It seems to be the most logical interpretation. Or I should say, it seems he's saying he cannot use any other fūinjutsu because he's isn't the Kyūbi's jinchūriki nor can he make himself one (because that would once again release the Kyūbi at some point).
- Yeah, I forgot the 'not' there... —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 00:37, February 3, 2011 (UTC)
Nature transformation talk page
Re: Sky and Heaven
There is a difference between 空 and 天, which is really the same as the difference between the English words sky and the heavens. 空 (generally) refers to the physical space above us, the vast, empty air. It also refers to simple emptiness. 天 (generally) refers to the Heavens, the place where the gods reside. So the land and air forces are known under the abbreviation 空陸 (kūriku), while the Heavens and Earth are called 天地 (Tenchi). In between them would be the weather (天気, tenki, Literally meaning: the mood of the Heavens). —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 13:11, February 5, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Nature Orders
Ok so basically even though there is no policy I should just accept your system and my idea gets shut down? -Banan14kab
- Alright sorry for lashing out at you. I just usually assume people are rejecting my ideas for no reason on wikis most of the time. I'll just bring up a talk page to ask for the policy. Also would you happen to know where to find RAW Japanese manga?
- Thanks so much! That link worked otu nicely and now I make the edits I wanted. I really appreciate it. Also are you an admin on this wiki? - Banan14kab
I made a REALLY intricate, complicated, hard to read Nature Transformation chart based on your ideas :) It's just for fun and I thought you'd like it.
- It also leaves room for every single possible nature combination, including a Yin-Yang-Fire-Wind-Lightning-Earth-Water mega release. I also made one for the normal 5-element diagram that's much easier to read. Timeel39 (talk) 21:20, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I've always wondered how you could undo the multiple edits and it would still show "Undid revision by...". Are there that many users with rollback privileges? ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 01:24, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Sealing Statue
re: List of volumes
fixed. SimAnt 00:00, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Kinkaku & Ginkaku Trivia
Hi, just wondering why the trivia edit was undone? It's not a huge deal but I figured since the Nara and Uzumaki clans are named after cities that those two having the same name as two famous temples (My bad, I wrote shrines when I first did the edit) made an interesting note. Anyway, if you could get back to me whenever I'd appreciate it. --Hawkeye2701 (talk) 15:03, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Oh, sorry, coulda sworn the e-mil I got said your name on it. Well thanks very much for getting back to me all the same. I'll go check out that talk page now then. Thanks again.--Hawkeye2701 (talk) 18:21, February 8, 2011 (UTC)
Elemental recomposition table
I was just reading your Elemental recomposition table and I must say: I'm very impressed. While reading I came up with some of my own:
- Glass (Earth + Fire + Yang)
- Swamp (Earth + Water + Yang)
- Steam (Fire + Water + Wind)
I have an idea and would like your input! :) Here is the link: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:New_Shruiken_Justu_Classification Banan14kab 18:23, February 10, 2011 (UTC)
Bind and Draw Out "Kōkinjō" Image
Hmm.. not really sure, but do you think this would be a proper image for the technique? The descriptions kinda says two things about the move.. ~ Fmakck → Talk → Contributions 00:45, February 12, 2011 (UTC)
Re: Kanji with the fire radical
焱 is simply a rarely used alternative for 炎. However, it could easily be used to indicate a stronger form of fire, simply because it's written with three fire radicals instead of two.
煈 doesn't seem to be used in Japanese and only rarely in Chinese. It seems to means something like 'to burn', 'to set on fire'. —ShounenSuki (talk | contribs | translations) 12:10, February 13, 2011 (UTC)
Can you show me which ones? I can assure you I uploaded the correct file on my computer and when I looked at the images again, I did not see any watermark. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 01:16, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Wait, I don't understand, I checked your contribs page and when I look at my version (the one you reverted) I don't see a watermark.Take a look at these: , , , , , . I see no watermark. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 01:24, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Is it a wikia cache problem maybe? I asked Cerez about it and he said it could be. Do you have another browser/computer you can check to see the old versions I've edited, I know my eyesight is not the best in the world, but I see no watermark in my versions of the images. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 01:29, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- You seem to have resolved the issue, but I'll point it out anyway. Images do not always "update" immediately or entirely when a new version is uploaded. This causes the new version to be resized to the old's dimensions, the new version to not show up at all, or image histories to return version A when version B is selected. To fix this, either the new version needs to be uploaded again or you wait until the image fixes itself.
- This is part of the reason for why new images are uploaded under new names. If a standard-dimension anime shot is uploaded over a manga shot that has been cropped heavily and this problem occurs, the image looks terrible until it is fixed. If the problem occurs with a new version of the same thing, it can pretty easily go unnoticed for however long it takes to fix itself. ~SnapperTo 02:36, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Sorry for the no reply sooner but I was at soccer practice from 7:30-9:30 today and I left in a hurry. But anyway, I saw the images fine in Chrome and IE, but also not in Opera, strange. Oh, and thanks Snapper for the help. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 03:54, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
Okay I put in an anime picture for Kurotsuchi and you took it out. I know its the wrong eye color but we should still put her anime picture in her infobox. How about we put the colored manga next to her appearance so that way we show both?Fishboy144 (talk) 01:20, February 18, 2011 (UTC)Fishboy144
Well then can we atleast have both of the images in the infobox like it is on the Konan page because I think it should be shown in the anime. I think that thats reasonable. If my image doesn't work than you can choose a different one, okay?Fishboy144 (talk) 01:35, February 18, 2011 (UTC)Fishboy144
Well I don't get why we can't just put the anime picture in there. Its just the eyes and we can put the colored manga and clearly state in the appearance that her eyes are pink in the anime. Why can't we do that?Fishboy144 (talk) 02:08, February 18, 2011 (UTC)Fishboy144
BrE vs. ArE
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Narutopedia always used the American English(ArE) spelling, and not the British English(BrE) spelling of certain words? I ask this because ShounenSuki is changing some words to the BrE versions, which is fine by me, and here I though the ArE versions were preferred. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 02:18, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
- So I was browsing through some old forums and found this. Which English dialect is kinda specified towards the bottom of the section. ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 05:46, February 19, 2011 (UTC)
talk: Sasori is a TALKING page, so I can have a question.
User:Domynyk 12:28, February 19, 2011, (UTC)
Re: Image move
- Apparently... ~ Fmakck© → Talk → Contributions ~ 04:10, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I actually anted to know if there was any official position on this...--Cerez☺ (talk) 17:33, February 20, 2011 (UTC)
Which one is poor? With the Tsukuyomi one that was the best I could find of Sasuke breaking it. With Amaterasui I can easily get a new one. —This unsigned comment was made by Brian Waldbart (talk • contribs) .