|This page is an archive. Please do not edit this archive, instead try editing the page this archive originated from.|
Re: Possible Bug
In the yondaime page could u move the image of team minato over to the left it looks more proper that way and why arew u removing the image of team jiraiya from his page. It is important enough to be there. User/Talk:Me1
Madara Uchiha page
The Akatsuki page states Madara is the founder, which is the creator. Also, Pain stated he was the founder because he didn't want to give away Madara's position at the time; Pain was more of a leader and Madara is more of a founder/creator and current leader. Axel Carnage (talk) 01:46, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Just want to point out: We have no reason to believe he was lying to cover for Madara. Hell someone of Pain's level probably wouldn't have to lie. Regardless is regardless, they both referred to themselves as Akatsuki's creators.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 01:52, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
If Madara hadn't created Akatsuki, how else do you think he went from Tobi (an Akatsuki recruit who was basically a total joke) to giving orders to the "leader" in secret? Do you guys think a creator would take orders from just a co-founder? As well as Akatsuki has been around for a while and Nagato can't be more than 25 years old meaning he'd have to be in the teens when he created it and considering we saw him when he was training with Jiraiya, unless a teenager created Akatsuki in secret without Jiraiya knowing, that wouldn't be the case. In summary, Madara Uchiha is the creator/founder/benefactor/mastermind/whatever of Akatsuki. Pain/Nagato is just leader and perhaps considered a co-founder. If you believe otherwise....dunno what to say. Axel Carnage (talk) 04:09, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Because he was the brain. Two people can make an organization, but if one is clearly smarter than the other, then that one can easily be the one to call the shots.
- Yes. That happens.
- As far as can be gathered, Akatsuki is not that old. It at the very least is no older than twelve years old, as Madara wasn't wearing his Akatsuki robe when he met Itachi. That being said, both this and what you said are speculative.
- It's obvious Akatsuki was created after Jiraiya left, and after Yahiko died and Nagato became Pain.
- In summary, Madara was the mastermind (that we do know), Pain was the leader of the organization. They both said they founded the organization. So until we get a clear example instead of random hearsay, both founded Akatsuki and thus co-founders.--TheUltimate3 (talk) 04:20, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
Some of the ignorance of this wikipedia is beyond understanding. You still say that a 15 or 16 year old created Akatsuki and all the members took orders from that teenager or that Madara met a 15 or 16 year old boy and asked him to create the most powerful evil organization in the Narutoverse.
Need more proof? A (the Fourth Raikage) stated Akatsuki originated from Kirigakure which was where Madara was once Mizukage. (Hey, that sounds more logical than a 15 year old creating it).
We have also seen Nagato in his fight against Hanzo when he was about 17 - 20 years old. If Akatsuki was around 12 years old, that would have to mean it was already created at that time and considering Akatsuki wasn't created until after Nagato synced with Gedo Mazo, he couldn't have created it.
You people really need to think outside the box sometimes, not just always rely on cold hard facts. And if you must insist on relying on them, there is much more evidence that Madara created Akatsuki first, got all the members recruited, then hid in the shadows, than Nagato creating everything first. That's not to say he isn't a co-founder. Madara is the official creator with this evidence. Axel Carnage (talk) 04:39, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
- I said, what I said was speculative. I don't know when Akatsuki was made, but I can assume it was no older than 12 years old.
- Pain is not a teenager, he was a teenager during the Second Great Shinobi World War. He was an adult by the time Akatsuki (again in theory) was made.
- If you mean Madara is a teenage, then my friend you are way off. His age is unknown, but he was a man when the Third Hokage was a boy. Dude is clearly up there in years.
- The Raikage said that Akatsuki originated in Kiri. Yes. We do not know however when. We do not know how long Madara was control.
- Yahiko was about the same age as the rest of his team when he died, around 25-30 years of age (or within that age of each other. Only the Deva Path of Pain was given an age, approximately 25-30. Both Nagato and Konan was not.) We do not know how much time passed between Yahiko's death and the rise of Pain, but we do know Akatsuki was made after it. I'm not quite sure what you mean about the Gedo Mazo statue.
- I do think outside the box. I just know what is speculatorygabble and what is facts based on what we actually know. What we do know is both Madara and Pain said they created Akatsuki. We know that much.
- Can we please stop talking about this on Omnibender's page and move it to one of our Talk Pages. I am really sorry about this Omnibender, feel free the archive this as soon as possible >.>--TheUltimate3 (talk) 04:53, February 23, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Byakugan seal
- No prob, just glad we could settle this before the page was locked.
¥Super Novice ↔ Talk 2 Me ¥03:43, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Man, I said it to SuperN before... that's not the Bird seal. It's an unknown special seal. Just see in epi 104 when Guren uses this jutsu and pause in the right moment. --Rubião March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, so I will list it as "unknown seal", ok? --Rubião March 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Ok, this case is closed XD --Rubião March 11, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Third Databook Translations
I would appreciate any help and comments on my translations. I try to keep the formatting as close to the formatting used in the databook as I can, without losing legibility. The formatting of the non-jutsu articles is a bit difficult to explain, though. It isn't really as consistent. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 16:22, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Summoning or Reverse Summoning?
Too be honest, I have absolutely no idea what the exact difference is between the normal and reverse summonings, if there even is one.
All I can tell is that when a frog summons a human to Mt. Myōboku, it's Reverse Summoning. If Shima only said Summoning Technique, instead of Reverse Summoning Technique, then I'd say she did the normal one. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 21:13, April 1, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Checking Image Policy
Sorry I didn't realize that there was a policy for images, I hope I didn't cause much trouble and thanks for letting me know.It wont happen again.—This unsigned comment was made by Wasamen (talk • contribs) .
To butt in on TheUltimate's talk page: I use "British" punctuation. Since I have had a hand in writing or re-writing many articles, ". and ", show up in a number of locations. The wiki has no official preference, but the frequent switch from British to American (and not vice versa) shows where the masses want punctuation to be. ~SnapperTo 17:41, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
- When you get right down to it, this is a fansite. It's probably asking too much that people use punctuation at all, let alone a style of punctuation that most grammar classes will tell you is wrong. ~SnapperTo 17:57, April 4, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Shippūden Movie 4
It is said by Kakashi that the members of the Uchicha clan all have anffinity to fire so shouldnt we put it i their info box(and im sory if the spelling is bad)—This unsigned comment was made by ITACHI'95 (talk • contribs) .
Something is bothering me
I just wanted to say that when they were decodeing Jiraya's message they noticed that his ta(dont know how it goes i Jap.)looks like a 9.Then that girl showed how he wrote it not the right way but slopy as the called it http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/407/06/ but in the anime Shikamaru did that should we put that in the info for anime manga differences —This unsigned comment was made by ITACHI'95 (talk • contribs) .
RE: New Sexy Technique
Ah then let me change my report to the fact that it has its appearances in the manga and anime. It should be specifically listed as a Fanbook only appearance in the side box. It's misleading and inaccurate if it doesn't say that. I know it says in the main summary of it that it's in the Fanbook but for those of us that like to browse, it makes it sound like it actually appears in the manga and anime is what I'm trying to say. So, I think, that those two fields in the information box should be blank. Maybe a slot for Fanbook appearances and pages?
Re: Inheritors of the Will of Fire (1)
No, I haven't seen it. The spoiler policy doesn't mention subs being needed when adding anime info, but that might be due to they been subbed quicker. You could try to bring the matter up on the movies talk page. Jacce | Talk | Contributions 19:31, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
That is because the movie/game debut fields are only suppose to be used when they have not debuted in anime/manga. People have just been misusing it. - SimAnt 23:08, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Inheritors of the Will of Fire (2)
adavance nature page
Re:Hiruko's ball technique
I still don't understand which images have "proper licenses and rationales" . I mean i upload 3 pictures from the same episode/movie and only 1 of them is deleted for not having "proper licenses and rationales" (i dont speak english well and i can't fully understand what that means)--Znake2 (talk) 17:27, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
yeah i know, but i cant any japanese i tried to find hte kanji wiht online translator and i only found out jasenshi complete and dakoumou there is one kanji left, but that kuchiyose thing i doont find anythingErnie1992 (talk) 20:17, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
yeah but this time it does not so, i dont know if i make anywhere a mistake, but i cant find the kanjis, and i dont know why but the kanjis from the kuchiyose part in the movie arent the same as in the wiki mmhErnie1992 (talk) 20:44, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Invasion of Konoha
You could be right, but all bird seals I have seen didn't have any fingers together. The seal usually is with index and ring down but not together, middle and little up together. Just watch when Sarutobi actives the DD Consuming Seal or when Kakashi uses Chidori. --Rubião April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Kekkei genkai ninja from Inheritors of the Will of Fire
The movie shows each of them at least twice, the second time being the most clear. shouldn't we have pages such as "Unnamed Sunagakure kekkei genkai user" for the guy in the green light, since he had the headband? --GoDai (talk) 21:18, April 24, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Incomplete name
奥 means interior or inside, 義 has many meanings, including teachings. 奥義 refers to something taught only within a special group, so the best translation would be secret technique. --ShounenSuki (talk | contribs) 17:50, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
I know the fact that we have different philosophies on what to do with sysop privileges is why you don't ask me to block/protect. However, I feel I need to ask what exactly your definition of a blocakble offense is. While I can understand 75% of your requests, I see such things as:
- someone who doesn't understand how to edit a wiki.
- someone removing questionable/not commonly known information.
- someone who is merely misinformed.
- someone who is laughably out of date.
- someone who, as far as they know, is correct.
- Jacce only seems to give warnings to registered users, and follows your advice to block in every other case. If you do not believe someone deserves to be blocked, even if there was a block for a comparable reason in the past, I ask that you not request they be blocked. ~SnapperTo 00:29, May 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Jutsu classification
I would have to say.. that is completely redundant since all chakra natures are the result of nature transformation. - SimAnt 00:41, May 6, 2010 (UTC)